Hello, it’s Anabella and this my thread for reviews and comments • 917-870-2235

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I love my anticipated encounters and almost all of them are, I had forgotten the joys of just going out on a limb and whim.

I saw that she had chosen Westbury as her incall. Too far for me. My intent was just to text, say hi, and find out if and when she had plans to come out east.

Her replies were fairly prompt, sounded sane, even nice. Idly I asked about multi-hour rates. 700/3 seemed just right, duly noted -for the future, y'know...?

Don't really know the exact sequence of my thought process - work was cool, I felt a little antsy ... and before I could realize what was going on, my car had GPS"d Dibblee drive, and there I was, doing a decent MPH westwards.

Apart from Ms. York (Garden City), i had not gone that far west for anyone else in recent memory. What was i thinking?! But, for some reason, i was already happy.

After a bit, I realized what it was - the impetus was her pics - duh! Fairly pinched waist and the swell of the hips: I'm easy! No, there were no butt shots, blurred face pic to boot ... what AM I thinking?

Via brief text, I knew she offered GFE (we all know what that means!) - she clarified light kissing, DATY, BBBJ - but no CIM. What the heck am I THINKING?!

But she sounded nice! (On a text, dumbass??) She seems willing to please. (Based on WHAT review? Oh, btw, thanks for the review sir @Mikeinli, nicely done. But on my way there, there was no review). Am I thinking at all??

Bottom line, she is a newbie UG advertiser. And I wanted to see what she was about. Ok, logic, go home.

Given the room # within 30 sec of being informed that I was there. Staying at the place you guys know, alien to me, I'd say ok place.

One look at her sweet face, and I thanked logic for taking the backseat and letting my heart and whom take over.

She is about 5', probably 125? Did I mention her smile? Warm, welcoming ... and a little mischievous. She was wearing a dark blue robe of sorts, red flimsies underneath, nice Ds, and the slightest of LFKs.

Donation on table, I ask to shower, then remembered that I had not seen her butt. My hug did envelop the upper slopes and they felt firm, so I deferred the view for later.

Post shower, I walk in the room with a semi. She sees, smiles, offers herself, simply. Does a little twirl, her butt cheeks brushed my dick and, oh yea. These globes are a little trophy. Yes, the surgeon had a say in it, but I felt that the job was to merely accentuate and delineate what was already there. Little kisses, more in admiration than outright adoration.

Time constraints, so I made haste slowly up her legs after having her lie down. Multiple "ohmygods" follow with each little discovery of an erogenous zone.

Ah, is she a little impatient, with her hips just a little raised, her face framed by her breasts, sweet moonrise between the hills - she is getting more and more ... expectant.

Trimmed to almost nothing. Her lips are dark and a little proud. Already her half-incher is swollen. Couldn't make big butterfly wings, or seperate the petals well, so I lick shut and lip opened her a few.

Firm hands held my head pressed into her. I was having none of that. I took my time till the half incher basically pushed open my lips. Yes, ma'am! No more playing...

Her clit was just right enough to barely hold between my lips for some soft tongue whipping. Meanwhile the OMGs went vernacular, always my turn on. Very gentle fingers - she is tight. Without the lubrication of her own abundant juices, I can't see much more than a pinky making inroads.

Getting to her G needed some coaxing with a dancing tongue. Once there, well, she did not squirt per se, more like little gushes that did not spare her blushes. She had moved over from her vernacular to mysterious angel sounds... with much thigh clamping down and shudder hips.

After, her first words, apropos nothing I guess, was "where did you come from!". Why, thank you dear!

M'lady demurely covered herself to go to the bathroom. That's when the last of the OMGs was uttered, with an exhalation that seemed to come from her soul - or soles. She may have thought that the privacy of a shut door would have shielded that feral cry, but it was sweet music to me!

Her turn: she does lip teases along the shaft, "how do you like it"? "Eh, what?" It was a drive, I decided to surrender, let her play. Butter soft tongue and lips. Little head twisting figureofeights, so I could feel her inner cheeks, tongue and lips like a velvet glove.

Suited up, she lowered herself on me. Not happening. Too tight. She reached for some lube. I offered my tongue. Now the OMGs seemed to be different, like weightier, almost a proclamation of knowledge.

Brisk licks that had her over again, unexpectedly, I got in mish, she seemed to hurt, did very gentle introduction, she could take it, with some hissing, I let her choose to ride.

This time around, her insides were smooth enough. I am beginning to love cowgirl again. It is perfect, I watch her throat pulsate, as her head is thrown back, heaving breasts and nipples dancing now into my lips, now into my hands. I am happy being, for the moment, her sex toy, as she sets the pace, positioning herself for her pleasure. Quite beautiful to watch!

More shudders. She leans forward, surfing, breasts into my chest. "I wish I had champagne", she mutters with eyes closed. Solemn faced but yea, this was almost repose.

I'm still in her, she grinds some more, finds another secret spot in her, brief shudder, collapse, repeat.

She flops down, spent, on my side. Words dont matter now.

"Please, can you come for me?". I let her catch her breath before I turned her over. NOW I feasted. In/out was difficult, i chose to grind deep, push back was enthusiastic until she got into the grind rhythm and went just off beat enough to jazz things up.

This was going past hour 2, I decided that it was time for some natural decoration, after a hard side-winder, I pulled out, ripped the cover off and did a Picasso. On her butt. Back, shoulders. She was happy. Smiling.

Cuddled, welcomed and thanked her again for joining us at UG.

She is pretty enthused about being here. Promises to introduce her friend here for advertising. She said that the site is so big, she doesnt even know where to begin.

Showered out after much fond hugs.

PS: as mikeinli pointed out, the pics are hers, fairly accurate (she is not as light skinned as one of the pics), guesstimate at 34D seems fair, to match a 26 waist, and a 36 butt.

V

While I love my anticipated encounters and almost all of them are, I had forgotten the joys of just going out on a limb and whim.

I saw that she had chosen Westbury as her incall. Too far for me. My intent was just to text, say hi, and find out if and when she had plans to come out east.

Her replies were fairly prompt, sounded sane, even nice. Idly I asked about multi-hour rates. 700/3 seemed just right, duly noted -for the future, y'know...?

Don't really know the exact sequence of my thought process - work was cool, I felt a little antsy ... and before I could realize what was going on, my car had GPS"d Dibblee drive, and there I was, doing a decent MPH westwards.

Apart from Ms. York (Garden City), i had not gone that far west for anyone else in recent memory. What was i thinking?! But, for some reason, i was already happy.

After a bit, I realized what it was - the impetus was her pics - duh! Fairly pinched waist and the swell of the hips: I'm easy! No, there were no butt shots, blurred face pic to boot ... what AM I thinking?

Via brief text, I knew she offered GFE (we all know what that means!) - she clarified light kissing, DATY, BBBJ - but no CIM. What the heck am I THINKING?!

But she sounded nice! (On a text, dumbass??) She seems willing to please. (Based on WHAT review? Oh, btw, thanks for the review sir @Mikeinli, nicely done. But on my way there, there was no review). Am I thinking at all??

Bottom line, she is a newbie UG advertiser. And I wanted to see what she was about. Ok, logic, go home.

Given the room # within 30 sec of being informed that I was there. Staying at the place you guys know, alien to me, I'd say ok place.

One look at her sweet face, and I thanked logic for taking the backseat and letting my heart and whom take over.

She is about 5', probably 125? Did I mention her smile? Warm, welcoming ... and a little mischievous. She was wearing a dark blue robe of sorts, red flimsies underneath, nice Ds, and the slightest of LFKs.

Donation on table, I ask to shower, then remembered that I had not seen her butt. My hug did envelop the upper slopes and they felt firm, so I deferred the view for later.

Post shower, I walk in the room with a semi. She sees, smiles, offers herself, simply. Does a little twirl, her butt cheeks brushed my dick and, oh yea. These globes are a little trophy. Yes, the surgeon had a say in it, but I felt that the job was to merely accentuate and delineate what was already there. Little kisses, more in admiration than outright adoration.

Time constraints, so I made haste slowly up her legs after having her lie down. Multiple "ohmygods" follow with each little discovery of an erogenous zone.

Ah, is she a little impatient, with her hips just a little raised, her face framed by her breasts, sweet moonrise between the hills - she is getting more and more ... expectant.

Trimmed to almost nothing. Her lips are dark and a little proud. Already her half-incher is swollen. Couldn't make big butterfly wings, or seperate the petals well, so I lick shut and lip opened her a few.

Firm hands held my head pressed into her. I was having none of that. I took my time till the half incher basically pushed open my lips. Yes, ma'am! No more playing...

Her clit was just right enough to barely hold between my lips for some soft tongue whipping. Meanwhile the OMGs went vernacular, always my turn on. Very gentle fingers - she is tight. Without the lubrication of her own abundant juices, I can't see much more than a pinky making inroads.

Getting to her G needed some coaxing with a dancing tongue. Once there, well, she did not squirt per se, more like little gushes that did not spare her blushes. She had moved over from her vernacular to mysterious angel sounds... with much thigh clamping down and shudder hips.

After, her first words, apropos nothing I guess, was "where did you come from!". Why, thank you dear!

M'lady demurely covered herself to go to the bathroom. That's when the last of the OMGs was uttered, with an exhalation that seemed to come from her soul - or soles. She may have thought that the privacy of a shut door would have shielded that feral cry, but it was sweet music to me!

Her turn: she does lip teases along the shaft, "how do you like it"? "Eh, what?" It was a drive, I decided to surrender, let her play. Butter soft tongue and lips. Little head twisting figureofeights, so I could feel her inner cheeks, tongue and lips like a velvet glove.

Suited up, she lowered herself on me. Not happening. Too tight. She reached for some lube. I offered my tongue. Now the OMGs seemed to be different, like weightier, almost a proclamation of knowledge.

Brisk licks that had her over again, unexpectedly, I got in mish, she seemed to hurt, did very gentle introduction, she could take it, with some hissing, I let her choose to ride.

This time around, her insides were smooth enough. I am beginning to love cowgirl again. It is perfect, I watch her throat pulsate, as her head is thrown back, heaving breasts and nipples dancing now into my lips, now into my hands. I am happy being, for the moment, her sex toy, as she sets the pace, positioning herself for her pleasure. Quite beautiful to watch!

More shudders. She leans forward, surfing, breasts into my chest. "I wish I had champagne", she mutters with eyes closed. Solemn faced but yea, this was almost repose.

I'm still in her, she grinds some more, finds another secret spot in her, brief shudder, collapse, repeat.

"Please, can you come for me?". I let her catch her breath before I turned her over. NOW I feasted. In/out was difficult, i chose to grind deep, push back was enthusiastic until she got into the grind rhythm and went just off beat enough to jazz things up.

This was going past hour 2, I decided that it was time for some natural decoration, after a hard side-winder, I pulled out, ripped the cover off and did a Picasso. On her butt. Back, shoulders. She was happy. Smiling.

She is pretty enthused about being here. Promises to introduce her friend here for advertising. She said that the site is so big, she doesnt even know where to begin.

PS: as mikeinli pointed out, the pics are hers, fairly accurate (she is not as light skinned as one of the pics), guesstimate at 34D seems fair, to match a 26 waist, and a 36 butt.

V
So u saw her for 3 hrs first time?? To see an Indy that long first time is unheard of.

That's why sometimes.... Almost all times you should go with your gut.

Great review. Sounds like yiu had an awesome time.

V
Umm. I guess you had a good time. :)
Nice job.

Or even better I would make them sign into UG right in front of you.

Or, I saw @billyS post one time he would have the girl text him something to post in her thread. Since only he saw what she texted, and only he can sign on as billyS when the girl saw him make the post she knew that was him

Or, I saw @billyS post one time he would have the girl text him something to post in her thread. Since only he saw what she texted, and only he can sign on as billyS when the girl saw him make the post she knew that was him

Ok, thank you ver much for the recommendation. Appreciate it.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last

V
Her lips are dark, you talking about downstairs cause omg you getting my head spinning

Thank you sir, @Uniquelyme ...

Barring maybe a handful, all my encounters are multi hour. When I joined the board, I wanted to see as many unreviewed providers as possible and report here. So yea, multi-hour, first time, with an indy, was almost the norm for me - and reported here.

My good to poor encounters were roughly a 30/70 split. Many here advised a 30 min or an hour initial visit, with multi hour at a later date. Of course that made sense, but I was not there yet - the thrill of meeting an unknown (to UG) girl, was too strong. That lasted until BP and CL went away, I think.

SA is great - at least I talk/text an unknown girl, have a conversation lasting maybe a few days, getting to know her kinda - and the multi-hour encounter that follows is more "natural". And the girl wont consider talking to me as a waste of her time (like a provider might rightfully think). A multi hour, first time (irl), "indy" - of a different kind, I guess.

Agency girls, maybe a "surer" thing, and fun too. The last 3 or 4 have been particularly memorable, and importantly, new to UG.

And now, Annabella ... see above.

V

billyS

Reign of Terror
billyS' method is flawless of course, depending on what the provider wanted him to say, I guess!

V
Oh course it is lol lol :):)

It was developed out of necessity. Just recently I had a provider here who thankfully I had already seen, tell me someone contacted her for a date pretending to be me.

Btw way @vad1 that was an EXCELLENT review.

Status
Not open for further replies.