Hello, it’s Anabella and this my thread for reviews and comments • 917-870-2235

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANABELLA REVIEW

I apologize for not posting much but felt that I needed to share my experience with Anabella.

Turns out I had met Anabella about 2 years ago when I first started to get serious about this hobby. She was working for a now defunct agency that specialized in Latina Bellas. We had maintained occasional contact since then but she would only come to LI rarely and our schedules never lined up.

When I heard she was coming back I set up a 1hr lunchtime visit. Anabella was easy to communicate with via text. I didn't have to go through any screening since she knew me already.

I got to the hotel in Westbury and Anabella was ready right on time. Inside the room I was reminded just how sexy this woman is. She was wearing the same red negligee as in her avatar which is 100% her. Anabella is medium height, long black hair, not skinny but not fat either with incredible curves top, middle, and bottom. Vad said there were enhancements, maybe so but everything looked/felt natural to me.

We chit chatted a bit catching up then she asked me to get comfortable and wash my hands (I had showered before). We spent a few minutes making out and LFK which was real nice. Next was an incredible BBBJ with DT/FF that I would call PSE.

After a while I asked her if I could return the favor by DATY. She got on her back and got comfortable. She was completely shaved, no smell, very clean. I enjoyed my meal for a nice long time and I think she did too judging by how wet everything got and way she shook and clamped on my head lol.

On with the cover I requested doggie style which was amazing with her skills and ample ass. It was feeling so good I could have finished there but wanted to try some other positions so I requested her to get on top. Anabella must have been super horny we went through several CG variations. At one point she was riding me Asian CG then she just stopped, went all the way down grinding and shaking for another incredible O. From there it just became this intense, hot rhythm and after a few minutes she literally kegal squeezed the load right out of me.

After laying in each others arms for a minute we separated and cleaned up. I had about 10 minutes left on my hour so I relaxed on the bed with her and chatted some more. The alarm on her phone went off telling us it was time. I finished getting dressed, gave her a hug and kiss, and was on my way. I was walking a little funny going back to my car but I had a HUGE smile on my face.

It was truly a pleasure reuniting with Anabella. I hope she sticks around for a while.

So i wanted to see what was all the fuss about this new girl and im glad i did lol. Set up the meet for a early afternoon appointment which took me 2 days cause our schedules weren't matching and i really never make an appointment with a provider, if shes available then cool if shes not then oh well saved my self $$ lol. Anyways i get to the location, and within 3 min gives me the room #. Get up to the room and opens up the door a sexy lil thang wearing a red silky type robe. She's about 5' and stacked well in all the right places, nice big breast and a phat little nice butt, face was cute with the perfect amount of makeup , even eyebrows eyelashes done up and hair did, You can tell she takes pride in her looks just like me lol. Anyways so we just start talking for a few min i told her who i was on ug and said she was happy to finally meet me. Asked me how long i wanted told her hh i put the $ on the counter 150 ,she didnt bother counting it and told me to get undressed and comfortable. She put on some slow spanish music. I sat down on the bed she stands in front and i just start kissing her breast as she disrobes she turns around and puts that amazing ass in my face and in between my kness so it was obvious for me to start caressing it and kisisng it also. She lays down we start kisisng a bit , i give her kisses all over from her neck to her legs and i move my way up towards her inner thighs and start kisisng . licking and teasing her. She still had on a red lingerie so i move the panties to the side a bit and i start eating her out, she tasted perfect and fresh i could of stayed down there for half the day lol, she was veru responsive and put some pressure as she pressed my head with her legs i knew it was time for me to come up. I lay on my back she does a quick clean up with a wipes and starts giving me an amazing bbj with good amount of tongue and throat action. After a few min she puts on a rubber and ask me how i want it, i tell her to get on top and she starts riding me pretty good as those amazing breast in my face i start pounding her back after a few min of that i ask her to let me hit it from behind. I wanted to see that ass in doggy style position which was an amazing view. She arches her back perfectly with her ass in the air and i start hitting it for a couple more min then i just bust in the rubber. Gave me some wipes and a quick clean up. We chatted for a bit more as she just layed in bed i wanted to keep kisisng her but i didnt want to over stay my time. Told her to save my # so that maybe next time i wont have to wait 2 days to see her lol. Walked me to the door and i was audi5000. One of the best well spent 150$. I would def repeat. She had a nice personality and sweet character also which is very important to me.

So i wanted to see what was all the fuss about this new girl and im glad i did lol. Set up the meet for a early afternoon appointment which took me 2 days cause our schedules weren't matching and i really never make an appointment with a provider, if shes available then cool if shes not then oh well saved my self $$ lol. Anyways i get to the location, and within 3 min gives me the room #. Get up to the room and opens up the door a sexy lil thang wearing a red silky type robe. She's about 5' and stacked well in all the right places, nice big breast and a phat little nice butt, face was cute with the perfect amount of makeup , even eyebrows eyelashes done up and hair did, You can tell she takes pride in her looks just like me lol. Anyways so we just start talking for a few min i told her who i was on ug and said she was happy to finally meet me. Asked me how long i wanted told her hh i put the $ on the counter 150 ,she didnt bother counting it and told me to get undressed and comfortable. She put on some slow spanish music. I sat down on the bed she stands in front and i just start kissing her breast as she disrobes she turns around and puts that amazing ass in my face and in between my kness so it was obvious for me to start caressing it and kisisng it also. She lays down we start kisisng a bit , i give her kisses all over from her neck to her legs and i move my way up towards her inner thighs and start kisisng . licking and teasing her. She still had on a red lingerie so i move the panties to the side a bit and i start eating her out, she tasted perfect and fresh i could of stayed down there for half the day lol, she was veru responsive and put some pressure as she pressed my head with her legs i knew it was time for me to come up. I lay on my back she does a quick clean up with a wipes and starts giving me an amazing bbj with good amount of tongue and throat action. After a few min she puts on a rubber and ask me how i want it, i tell her to get on top and she starts riding me pretty good as those amazing breast in my face i start pounding her back after a few min of that i ask her to let me hit it from behind. I wanted to see that ass in doggy style position which was an amazing view. She arches her back perfectly with her ass in the air and i start hitting it for a couple more min then i just bust in the rubber. Gave me some wipes and a quick clean up. We chatted for a bit more as she just layed in bed i wanted to keep kisisng her but i didnt want to over stay my time. Told her to save my # so that maybe next time i wont have to wait 2 days to see her lol. Walked me to the door and i was audi5000. One of the best well spent 150$. I would def repeat. She had a nice personality and sweet character also which is very important to me.
I think you never do the hour correct?? Would you consider the hour with this girl? She seems intriguing.

Anabella Review

Well, this is my first review here. I am so grateful to you guys as your reviews really helped me to meet wonderful providers and had great time with them. Now I have decided to provide my first review.

Anyways, I texted Anabella today and asked her if she is available today, and she was available. Everything was set up smoothly. She was located in Westbury. I went there and texted her and she gave me her room number.

Went straight up to her room and knocked the door and when I entered, wow, how amazing she looks! She is a bit short but I like it. Her body is incredible. Everything looks natural to me. She is not too fat nor too slim, average. So, she asked me to fresh up and make myself comfortable. I decided to do half hour with her as I had other plan after or else I would definitely meet for an hour!

So I freshen up myself and here we go she was wearing a red lingerie and she looks incredible. I started to touch her and feel her body and it is incredible that how smooth her body is. Started sucking her boobs and she started to moan which was really sensual! She started to kiss my chest and goes down all the way to junior and started cbj which was great! After few minutes of cbj, junior was all hard and ready to go. So we started in missionary and she was really wet! She really loves what she does! I started slow and started to pound really hard and she was moaning which was really attractive. I really like when girls moan. Lol. After few minutes of missionary its time for CG. She started to ride and after few minutes of riding we changed to doggie. I was a bit wild but she loved it. After few minutes I busted in the rubber. We were smiling and she was saying ‘holy shit’. Haha, I know I was bit wild today but she enjoyed it too.

I cleaned up and had some chit chat and she gave me a goodbye kiss and I was off. Overall, it was amazing and I really enjoyed. Although, Westbury is so far for me, it took me 50mins drive. But, it was well worth it. I really enjoyed.

Hope you guys will like my review. I am not a native speaker so excuse my english lol. I am trying to get better.

Here we go finally got a chance to see Annabella, I will make it short and sweet like she is. THREE WORDS SUMS IT UP. OMG ( OH MY GOG )
pictures are accurate, amazing body, she is of colombian nationality, Extremely friendly, loves what she does, Truly in my opinion wants to make it a fantastic experience, Go for it and see for your self, I will repeat when time and schedule allow...

pokler

Power Bottom
Here we go finally got a chance to see Annabella, I will make it short and sweet like she is. THREE WORDS SUMS IT UP. OMG ( OH MY GOG )
pictures are accurate, amazing body, she is of colombian nationality, Extremely friendly, loves what she does, Truly in my opinion wants to make it a fantastic experience, Go for it and see for your self, I will repeat when time and schedule allow...
Does she allow CIM?

Anabella Review

So last night I had the opportunity to see Anabella. I contacted her and she replied right away. We setup a time and she texted me later on to confirm. I was her last appointment for the day.

We met at a nice hotel in Hauppauge. I was not a sitting duck at the parking lot like the case is with many providers. Once I arrived she gave me her room number and up I went.

She is an attractive Latina. She's in her 20's. I took the HHR and I laid the donation on the dresser to get that out of the way. In no way did I feel rushed at all. We got to know each other and talked about random things. She's a pretty cool person.

After our conversation we got a little more comfortable. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she proceeded to grind on me with her sexy attire. I started to suck her nipples and squeeze her ass which got me hard. While doing this she started playing with jr. She then got down on her nice and gave such an amazing bbj. It was soft and felt so good. Not mechanical at all. She used no hands. Just her mouth. Watching her suck it got me turned on so much. Although she didn't go down all the way, her deepthroat felt so good. She was moving her head in a way that I didn't want it to stop.

She grabbed a condom and was ready to ride me but I don't do too well with condoms. I got soft and knew it wasn't gonna happen so she went back to the bbj in 69 position. I ate her out for a few minutes while she was blowing me. She's very sensitive and moved her pussy away a few times. She tasted great though. A few more minutes and I blew my load.

She gave me some baby wipes to clean up and we chatted for a few more minutes after. Like I said, she's the real deal and aims to please. I will definitely see her again when she's out here.

Thanks Anabella!

Status
Not open for further replies.