Green Tea Spa 4221 Merrick Road, Massapequa 516-798-2876

Hey 69horndog,
You must be a good regular customer there, that amee did not let me see or do anything? whats your secret? or is it bull?
Just pure luck. I had called ahead but was 20 min late. When I arrived everyone was busy and Amee told me come back in 30 min. I had just drove from NYC and was tired and the parking lot seemed busy so I apologized and asked if I could wait in a room. 5 minutes later she comes in and volunteers to give me a massage. Like said just LUCKY. No bull and no secret.

Just pure luck. I had called ahead but was 20 min late. When I arrived everyone was busy and Amee told me come back in 30 min. I had just drove from NYC and was tired and the parking lot seemed busy so I apologized and asked if I could wait in a room. 5 minutes later she comes in and volunteers to give me a massage. Like said just LUCKY. No bull and no secret.
Thanks dog, for the reply.. being new to the area, I was told the same Amiee stopped everything then I see your lucky write up on amiee's special attention.. I'm like whats up with this, I heavy in the gratuity department but was like damn.. I was just wondering on how you got the puppies to play and he..I thought maybe you were a long time customer and I was late to the party.

interesting

The last guy coming out was one of the vice cops present when they busted an amp on hicksville rd last year that I had the good fortune of just entering. You think its an election year?

The last guy coming out was one of the vice cops present when they busted an amp on hicksville rd last year that I had the good fortune of just entering. You think its an election year?
Thats because the guy in the green shirt and the guy in the black shirt are vice cop in the county. I actually seen them parked in great Neck 3 week ago dont know who their were scoping but I just got the hell out of the area.

Is Green Tea on 4421 Merrick Road open? No post on BP nor answering phone. Are they just laying low or closed? I'd drive by but I live out east.
Dont waste your time, the last times I drove bye since the arrest no one present. I hope someone emerges, some cool girls at that local. No it is not the same as Green Health in West Babylon.