Green Tea Spa 4221 Merrick Road, Massapequa 516-798-2876

I have gone to Green Tea Spa about 4 times and I have always been pleased....I first saw Amee, a cute, maybe late 20's early 30's with nice b-c cups...she gave a great massage and was terrific with the flip over. She had no problem UTC on top and once UTC on bottom....I next saw CoCo and it was even better....right from the start when she was massaging my back standing at front she allowed me to explore UTC on bottom on her butt....she was also great with playing around with my lower half and did everything I asked...I also found she was easy to fool around with and I was coaxing her to get naked which she would have done I think except that it was her time of the month...bottom line...it was professional and very sexy....and I will return....

btw...anyone have any AMP they can recommend in Suffolk

Tastys chance to review

Stopped in based on reviews to see for myself- I never truly believe until I see and taste for myself. Three ladies sitting around waiting- the older one out of the three took control and told the middle aged lady to take me in. The youngest one out of the three was behind the counter and appeared from a diffrent origin as she has a darker compextion. But had a big smile - thinking back I should have tried her. Anyways wasnt expecting much going in but it was a first visit ( which in my book means nothing- everything is based on how much money Im willing to spend that given day) The facts: nice strong massage better than most- Positve point- her hands where soft no ruffness at all. Very important fact- I hate and repeat- I hate ruff hands- who wants to be rubbed by a contruction worker. ( and if you do- its cool being you) Ok she didnt mind my hinting touches during massage but I didnt get too aggresive. Nice st- on flip. A little utc roaming allowed, anything more she pulled away. She did offer a few soft kisses to help me along and allowed a firm utc grip on her right breast as she gave a nice tug. Over all not bad place, clean and pleasant looking ladies no old banged up faces and bodys. But for 90- I can do better but I like mixing it up and the challege of seeing how far I can go.

visit green tea spa today--read reviews thought id give it a shot--funny thing took family bowling last night and noticed the place for the first time--since i read reviews about it--nice clean and clothes in a bin--not crazy about entrance from outside to much traffic but agree all american burger across the way--nothing like a happy ending topped of with a 1/4 pounder with cheesw and a milk shake--

had julie--a rather stocky asia about 5'7--but at no means fat just big boned --and the biggest tittys for a amp girl--wore glasses but didnt mind--took a medium massage which felt like a soft massage--lots of ass play --massage kind of lame couldnt wait for the hour to be up--but i guess my fault should of asked for hard before or during but just let it go--

actual where she lacked in massage skills she made it up with the soft touch--before the flip--probably one of the better ass /ball play with the under reach--i had at a amp--played with the boys a good 5 plus minutes before i turned over--good hand release with otc play--

50/hour--good value --

went to see CoCo last week...late 30's early 40's...but she is very nice...pretty standard happy greeting taking you to a back room...she is ok in looks (5-6) body (maybe 6-7) c-b cups....so i get naked, on the table and she begins...gives a fairly decent massage with plenty of attention to the ST...and will do the prostrate... this time after a few minutes and I was UTC on her ass, I sat up and and started playing UTC on her breasts and ass...I tried to unbutton her pants but she said "not in use" which meant "period" i know that because she pulled her shorts down and showed me the tip of her insert...she was willing to lay on the table and allow otc of her privates and i believe utc if it wasn't her time of the month... while playing with her she was massaging my guy and after awhile I laid back down on the table while she gave me a great hj while simultaneously a prostrate....not bad at all....for the extra i gave her the 50 plus 50....

has anyone used other's there?

I passed this place while traveling from Mass. Park to Merrick via Merrick Rd.
It's out in the open, I dont see any mention of back entrance in this post, Does anyone recall or have asked? It does look like it could be posing as legit and catering to mongers but I know some people in the vicinity and id like not to answer any questions if possible.
Side note, during my drive I counted 13 places advertising either foot rub or body rub ect.. during that stretch. every couple of blocks or so in a strip mall there would be one. 2 were closed already though with the foot rub sign and for rent in the same windows.

So I went on fri and saw Cindy..attractive, 31, great bod.....very good massage...girls came right out and she opened her button letting me go down inside....after I finished, she asked if I wanted to go again...I said no I'm done and she kept asking saying,"try" let's do it again..absolutely no rush, appreciative of tip 50, this is a great place

Depends on Day you Go there

Have been there a few times and it depends on the day. I have been there on more than 4 occassions and it is generally luck of the draw. There were times when there was great massage, lots of teasing and playing with a GREAT HE, and other times get the felling of a rush job.

I've been here over a dozen times, always a good time. Good strong massage, nice prolonged ST and a no rush HE. I've seen Suki, Lena, Cindy, Co Co, Julie, Karen and Lucy. Lucy is by far the hottest but doesn't massage anymore.

I meant to say Amiee is the hottest but doesn't massage anymore not Lucy. This place is good but very busy all the time. I had to wait in the "lobby" a few times til other mongers left and have seen others waiting while I walked out. That's this place's only negative IMHO.

Same Cindy?

So I went on fri and saw Cindy..attractive, 31, great bod.....very good massage...girls came right out and she opened her button letting me go down inside....after I finished, she asked if I wanted to go again...I said no I'm done and she kept asking saying,"try" let's do it again..absolutely no rush, appreciative of tip 50, this is a great place
As we all know, I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to MPs. But I'm curious about one thing, I went today and requested Cindy b/c of her glowing reviews here. Does she have a small tattoo above her left breast? That's anatomical, not facing her. Facing her it would be her right. Something like a rose? Or lips?
Sub par massage. If its the same Cindy, she is CHUNKY. When she started doing the scalp rub I almost thought, oh man, I got a good one here! But no. Standard AMP massage. She actually did something that is a huge pet peeve of mine, she hot towel'd me to get the oil off and didn't dry me off afterwards. So I'm damp and freezing as she starts the S/T. Not my best session.
HE was sub par as well. Rushed and unenthusiastic. She was apologetic saying that she had another client waiting...yeah? What am I? Anyway, could have been an off day.
In the meantime, my search continues for an AMP with a table shower,a masseuse who knows what they're doing, and a HE that makes me feel young again!
Happy hunting!

I checked this place out a few weeks back based on what I saw here and i was not disappointed. Stopped by in the early afternoon, i think a wednesday and saw Grace. She was at the counter when i arrived and she was dressed very conservatively, long pants, very long shirt/sweater, the only skin i could see was due to a v-neck. I thought she may have just worked the counter but she ended up doing the massage and I did not protest because she was young. She looked liked she may have actually been in her 30's and had a very youthful, ripe look in her face. She was thin also, but tall, not petite. So anyway I go for the hour, she asks if i've been there before i say yes and we get started. Massage is decent, not the best but she was good about taking my cues and working on some tight areas. As soon as it starts I figure I'll see what this place is all about so I start grabbing and groping whatever i can reach and she's cool with it. For a while she was rubbing her crotch against the top of my head while i had a good hold her ass, that was nice but i wasn't able to get utc due to the fortress of sweaters and pants she had on (the pants were hiked way above her navel). There's not much teasing in the groin area but for some reason she smacks my ass a few times. Once i flip she leans in close and lets me kiss on her neck and some lfk. I've got my hand down the aforementioned v-neck and she has beautiful hard nipples. I'm really wound up at this point and she starts the HE and i'm ready to burst. I manage to relax and enjoy a few minutes before she says "u finish now". So i pop and she starts making rocket launch noises like "choo choo pow". I thought that was funny. I tipped her $50 plus $50 for the hour, she didn't look at it but i think that's an ok tip. Anyway this place was cool, I saw another girl who was dressed better and looked like she was probably hotter than Grace in her prime but this chick was at least 50. Overall it was a good time and I'll be back.

Never had Cindy, but I've had CoCo 3 times she's never let me down great massage, personality and HE dept. Still waiting to see if Anna comes back she was my ATF at this place. FYI, 119 Front Street (516) 798-1386 in Massapequa same owner and service. And for Amiee fans, she's the mamasan at this jt, normally doesn't do massage anymore. I was lucky that they were busy and she offered to take care of me. WOW, cute, great ass, massage and HE. OTC for bottom and whipped the puppies out for some fun. Happy hunting.

Yeah that's her....im not sure why i said ...great bod...(its takes so little to please me :)..she is a bit chunky, but has great breasts and allowed me to go UTC top and bottom...but I agree the massage was not good...but there was no hurry-up and I am usually done before the hour is up....she is 30.

I use to see Aimee, who I now see is at 119...any reccomendations at 119 beside Aimee?

so many AMP's , so little time...

I went here a couple of weeks ago and didn't get any kind of extras at all. Hinted a few times but the girl (Nina) would have nothing to do with it other than a giggle and then a playful slap. As others have said, paid $50 upfront to the house for the hour, gave $10 tip. Other girls kept popping their heads in and asking her questions while I was on the table so maybe that was why there was no extras.

Grace is the one with the big eyes right? She was available also but I went with Nina. big mistake.

I went here a couple of weeks ago and didn't get any kind of extras at all. Hinted a few times but the girl (Nina) would have nothing to do with it other than a giggle and then a playful slap. As others have said, paid $50 upfront to the house for the hour, gave $10 tip. Other girls kept popping their heads in and asking her questions while I was on the table so maybe that was why there was no extras.

Grace is the one with the big eyes right? She was available also but I went with Nina. big mistake.

10 tip on an hour massage with HE? Believe me, I pride myself on being frugal with these girls and services, but 10? Maybe your reputation preceded you and they were like, nuh uh. No ten dollar here. Just a thought. But buddy, loosen the purse strings a bit! Tips are all these girls get! They don't get a penny of house take. Just my 2 cents. Usually not welcome!