GRAND OPENING !!! RED 27 SPA 917-963-7939

MARIE----Sweet sexy young girl with natural .....C.....CUP ...((NEW))

AMY-----young sexy skinny Chinese girl

LOLA---friendly very cute and young Chinese girl fabulous nice

We are open 24hrs / 7 days a week. Call me to make an appointment. We're located a few blocks from Midtown Manhattan in Chelsea.Red 27 offers a variety of different ways to relax including a table shower,sauna or even a hot stone treatment. We also happen to have some of Manhattan's most exotic Asian attendants to further enhance your experience. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys.Please ask for me personally when you're at the spa to say hello. We want you to enter happy and leave happier .

Our website is now up! Please visit .......red27spanyc.com .......... We will add more to the site as time comes, but please visit and let us know what you would like to see!

RED27
Daisy
646-861-0395
917-963-7939

We are open 24hrs / 7 days a week. Call me to make an appointment. We're located a few blocks from Midtown Manhattan in Chelsea.Red 27 offers a variety of different ways to relax including a table shower,sauna or even a hot stone treatment. We also happen to have some of Manhattan's most exotic Asian attendants to further enhance your experience. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys.Please ask for me personally when you're at the spa to say hello. We want you to enter happy and leave happier .

Our website is now up! Please visit .......red27spanyc.com .......... We will add more to the site as time comes, but please visit and let us know what you would like to see!

RED27
Daisy
646-861-0395
917-963-7939

NIKO ......One of our BEST sexy JAPANESE girl very playful .friendly .(((4pm-11pm))

RED27
Daisy
646-861-0395
917-963-7939

:p:p:pHI MY FRIENDS,
GOOD NEWS, ''''SARAH'''' IS HERE!, WITH A CUTE FACE ,VERY SEXY NATURAL BODY WITH RICH EXPERIENCE :p:p:pMORE INFORMATION ABOUT HER.PLEASE CHECK OUR WEBSITE:p:p:p www.red27spanyc.com .......... WE HAVE REAL PICTURES OF HER THERE. FEEL FREE COME OVER SAY HELLO TO HER. HAVE A GREAT EVENING..STAY WARM MY FRIENDS.

DAISY

SARAH-----Young beautiful black long hair with NATURAL ....D.......chest (((NEW))))

NIKO ......One of our BEST sexy JAPANESE girl very playful .friendly .(((1pm--9pm))

RED27
Daisy
646-861-0395
917-963-7939

SARAH-----Young beautiful black long hair with NATURAL ....D.......chest (((NEW))))

RED27
Daisy
646-861-0395
917-963-7939

RED27
Daisy
646-861-0395
917-963-7939

One of our BEST sexy JAPANESE girl ""Niko"""this week ---Wednesday 12:00--7:00. Thursday 4:00pm--11:00

Friday 3:00pm--10:00pm. New girl Sarah schedule start Wednesday 10am--2am...6days a week.

Red27

NIKO ......One of our BEST sexy JAPANESE girl very playful .friendly .(((1pm--9pm))

RED27
Daisy
646-861-0395
917-963-7939

GOOD MORNING! Everyone !!!
today we have NEW girl START work here. Her information in we are WEBSITE---------http://red27spanyc.com. Wish see your guys soon. Have a wonderful day!

Daisy
3/14/2016

By the way today we have new girls starting work here. Wish see your guys soon. Have a wonderful day!

Daisy
3/14/2016

CiCi ---------Young beautiful black long hair with amazing sexy body (((NEW))))

RED27
Daisy
646-861-0395
917-963-7939

CiCi-------Young beautiful black long hair with amazing sexy body very friendly..... (((NEW))))

RED27
Daisy
646-861-0395
917-963-7939

Thank you very much for everyone visited us.. ((((((((GOOD NEWS!!!!!)))))))))))) Start today we have LUNCH BREAK at 10am--4pm :))) $60/hour. Hope your guys come to enjoy lunch time! Have a great day!!!

Red27
3/16/2016

CiCi-------Young beautiful black long hair with amazing sexy body very friendly..... (((NEW))))

RED27
Daisy
646-861-0395
917-963-7939

RED27
Daisy
646-861-0395
917-963-7939