GRAND OPENING !!! RED 27 SPA 917-963-7939

Emily--. Young college girl form Australia. Fresh hot body tall very cute face.

Niko ---- one of our best girl sexy Japanese. Playful.

AMY----young sexy skinny Chinese girl

Jecy--- pretty Chinese girl. Very Playful

We are open 24hrs / 7 days a week. Call me to make an appointment. We're located a few blocks from Midtown Manhattan in Chelsea.Red 27 offers a variety of different ways to relax including a table shower,sauna or even a hot stone treatment. We also happen to have some of Manhattan's most exotic Asian attendants to further enhance your experience. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys.Please ask for me personally when you're at the spa to say hello. We want you to enter happy and leave happier .

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.com

Emily--. Young college girl ...Fresh hot body tall very cute face.

We are open 24hrs / 7 days a week. Call me to make an appointment. We're located a few blocks from Midtown Manhattan in Chelsea.Red 27 offers a variety of different ways to relax including a table shower,sauna or even a hot stone treatment. We also happen to have some of Manhattan's most exotic Asian attendants to further enhance your experience. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys.Please ask for me personally when you're at the spa to say hello. We want you to enter happy and leave happier .

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.com

Emily--. Young college girl ...Fresh hot body tall very sexy face

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.com

Emily--. Young college girl form Australia. Fresh hot body tall very cute face.

MEI---- one of our best girl sexy Playful.

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.com

SAKi ---- one of our best girl sexy Japanese. Playful.

MINA---Korean young beautiful girl

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.com

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.com

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.com

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.com

SAKi --NIKO----- both of our best girl sexy Japanese. Playful.

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.com

SAKi ------- One of our best girl sexy Japanese. Playful.

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.com

SAKi ------- One of our best girl sexy Japanese. Playful.

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.com

Seven---Young college girl ...Fresh hot body tall very cute face.

Pinky---young very sexy girl fresh hair friendly

Monica---Exotic young ASIAN girl natural ""D""" cup

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.com

NIKO------ONE of our best sexy JAPANESE girl.....very playful....8pm--2am

SEVEN --Young college girl ...Fresh hot body tall very cute face. """"NEW"""""

Pinky---KOREAN very sexy girl fresh hair ...nice. friendly

Jecy--- pretty Chinese girl. Very Playful with ""DD""

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.com

SAKI....NIKO------BOTH of our best sexy JAPANESE girl.....very playful....

Jecy--- pretty Chinese girl. Very Playful with ""DD""

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.com

SAKI--------ONE of our best sexy JAPANESE girl.....very playful...

SEVEN --Young college girl ...Fresh hot body tall very SEXY"""" D """cup NEW..

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.com

MINA----Exotic young ASIAN girl

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.com

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.com

NIKO------ONE of our best sexy JAPANESE girl.....very playful....8pm--2am

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.comNI

SAKi--NIKO------ONE of our best sexy JAPANESE girl.....very playful....

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.comNI

NIKO------ONE of our best sexy JAPANESE girl.....very playful....

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.com