GRAND OPENING !!! RED 27 SPA 917-963-7939

CiCi-------Young beautiful black long hair with amazing sexy body very friendly..... (((NEW))))

NIKO ......One of our BEST sexy JAPANESE girl very playful .friendly .(((1pm---7pm))

MARIE----Sweet sexy young girl with natural .....C.....CUP ...((NEW))

AMY-----young sexy skinny Chinese girl

We are open 24hrs / 7 days a week. Call me to make an appointment. We're located a few blocks from Midtown Manhattan in Chelsea.Red 27 offers a variety of different ways to relax including a table shower,sauna or even a hot stone treatment. We also happen to have some of Manhattan's most exotic Asian attendants to further enhance your experience. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys.Please ask for me personally when you're at the spa to say hello. We want you to enter happy and leave happier .

Our website is now up! Please visit .......red27spanyc.com .......... We will add more to the site as time comes, but please visit and let us know what you would like to see!

RED27
Daisy
646-861-0395
917-963-7939

CiCi-------Young beautiful black long hair with amazing sexy body very friendly..... (((NEW))))

MARIE----Sweet sexy young girl with natural .....C.....CUP ...((NEW))

AMY-----young sexy skinny Chinese girl

We are open 24hrs / 7 days a week. Call me to make an appointment. We're located a few blocks from Midtown Manhattan in Chelsea.Red 27 offers a variety of different ways to relax including a table shower,sauna or even a hot stone treatment. We also happen to have some of Manhattan's most exotic Asian attendants to further enhance your experience. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys.Please ask for me personally when you're at the spa to say hello. We want you to enter happy and leave happier .

Our website is now up! Please visit .......red27spanyc.com .......... We will add more to the site as time comes, but please visit and let us know what you would like to see!

RED27
Daisy
646-861-0395
917-963-7939