GOP plummeting

The reason Reoublicans lost the election is their perverse fascination with rape (and fetuses), as our great president stated "rape is rape", end of story. I know what the fuck rape is Stu, do you ??? the conservatives believe there can be a gray area regulated in the criminal act to justify their fetus fetish. They are no better then any other religious extremist when it comes to violating other humans especially women, it's the Christian Taliban with lobbyist. Stu is the perfect example of how perverse conservatives are when it comes to violations and personal reproductive buisness, clueless, callous and just plain offensive. Asking me if I know about rape is so out of bounds even for a PMB I am at a loss. I think of Phillip Garido or Arial Castro with some of the things Stubwrites regarding woman and how he justifies it. .

Calling Clinton a rapist is one of the reasons the last time Republicans were so unpopular was when they went after him. Consensual sexual relations between adults is not rape. Calling rape a means of conception like Paul Ryan is disgusting. The Conservatives grasp at straws with Clinton to justify their disgusting twisted views in women and sex which is one and the same in their perverse minds. Conservatives in congress talk about pussy more then this whole board put together and one venue is acceptable and one venue is not, I wonder who will guess one.

Bill Clinton is not a misogynist, hormy possibility but he doesn't and never has design political policy to oppress women, get the difference. I can accept any hormy man, I can't accept a faux repressed fetus obsessed zealots using policy to get his rocks off controlling woman by legal mandate. Vaginal probe anyone ??? At least Clinton kink was consensual and limited to one. These conservative freaks are mandating women be violated by the thousands and smiling about it, sick fucks.

How do we know how many women Romney violated when he impersonates a state trooper and stalked unsusoecting motorists? A man who tortures the family dog and brags about it, bullies a boy he thinks are different in school has the capacity of worse violations. He's a sociopath !!!

The only fact I didn't know before about deranged conservatives was from the Rafael Cruz faux filibuster is how a man who is only 42 years old looks like his face is about to slide off his skull. He apparently often indulges in White Castle burgers. If I were the CEO of White Castle I would sue the man who looks like he's been embalmed alive about bragging he is eating my product often. It's the opposite of how thrilled Popeyes Chicken was to get an indirect endorsement from the stunning Beyonce she loved their food that they gave her a lifetime free meal card.

The country has wised up.
53% - 31% blame the Republicans for this mess and not President Obama.
That is the one thing that will wake up these asses. Poll numbers.

The country has wised up.
53% - 31% blame the Republicans for this mess and not President Obama.
That is the one thing that will wake up these asses. Poll numbers.
Hey Mike, remember Ken Starr? I do and you might but the majority of Americans do not because he's a nobody now. This will be the way most GOP overreaching obstructionists will end up, good riddance !!

Hey Mike, remember Ken Starr? I do and you might but the majority of Americans do not because he's a nobody now. This will be the way most GOP overreaching obstructionists will end up, good riddance !!
Just like old Joe McCarthy,,, these current idiots and loons are a lot closer to Joe McCarthy than Lincoln and T Roosevelt ever could be.

Just like old Joe McCarthy,,, these current idiots and loons are a lot closer to Joe McCarthy than Lincoln and T Roosevelt ever could be.
“When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross”..And Rising Out of the Heartland"

-Sinclair Lewis

Another terryfing Tea Party prediction by quoted decades before, we have been warned this could happen but they divert their sinister intentions with lies about communism that doesn't exist like that disgrace McCathy. We are watching treasonous sabatoge of our country being played out by a bunch of religious false patriots right wing zealots. When I'm asked if I fear religious extremists could obtain access to nuclear weapons my first thought is not Islamic extremists but sitting Republican members of congress. They are insane and the far fetched explanations and minimizing I read from the righties on this board just makes it more terrifying. I consider their followers more insane because at least the elected loons are financially profiting from their blatant insanity.