GOP plummeting

You mean the conservative hero John Roberts, who has voted the conservative line since being on the court, except for Obamacare.
I guess in your diluted mind Social Security and Medicare (both of which we are forced to pay for and use) infringe on our liberty and freedom too. That is what the Republicans said in FDR's terms when he got those through.
Tell me, how's the outlook for Social Security and Medicare.

And the numbers on who is to blame are 53% Republicans and 31% Obama.
And "your an ignorant moron" is correctly spelled by using you're an ignorant moron,,, YOU IGNORANT MORON.
Didn't you take English in high school?
You must feel so superior finding such a common mistake that pretty much everyone makes now and then.

This is no longer the Republican Party of our youth. The Eisenhower Republicans, etc. It is not even the McCain Republicans. And certainly not the T. Roosevelt or Lincoln Republicans. They both would be Democrats now.
These people now are the lunatic fringe who are creating a situation that most Republicans wish could go away, fueled by Koch, Fox and a few others.
And Emily, you are right. They are imploding and after this debacle they will create a long term Democratic presidency and stranglehold on the Senate.
Unfortunately due to massive and probably illegal gerrymandering the House might stay with the Republicans for a long time, but maybe not.
And do you think it's the Democratic Party of your youth. You have an avowed Sandinista running for Mayor of NYC that the Clintons and Obama endorsed. What a disgrace.

17 Trillion in debt and you idiots want to give them more money. What a bunch of dopes.

yeah, it's all Hurricane Sandy's fault. Lol. And re the 2010 elections, look how much "buyers remorse" is now taking place from it! The business community, including the scumbag Koch's are now distancing themselves from the Tea Baggers they helped elect. Governor's like Scott in FL and Corbett in PA have awful approval ratings and won't be reelected. Like I said, you reap what you sow.
Learn to read!! I said I didn't agree with Axelrod.

Why no mention of Obama's approval rating plummeting to 37%????
In comparison to the all time low of GOP congress, I think they had a 6% approval rating last I checked, at the moment genital herpes is more popular but nice spin trying to blame the president again. There is a hotline to vent against congress that's getting a thousand calls an hour. Boehner will be gone and hopefully gets some rehab and glucose for his emotional issues, nonsensical language and crying spells.

Oh, the daily caller, runned by one of the biggest douchebags in political commentary is Tucker Carlson. Born in priivledge, out of touch, can't even stop nodding out on live TV, says appalling things including rape. I wouldn't exactly refer to any link connected to him as truthful.

In comparison to the all time low of GOP congress, I think they had a 6% approval rating last I checked, at the moment genital herpes is more popular but nice spin trying to blame the president again. There is a hotline to vent against congress that's getting a thousand calls an hour. Boehner will be gone and hopefully gets some rehab and glucose for his emotional issues, nonsensical language and crying spells.
That includes a democrat senate which you conveniently leave out.

The Swanson Heir Silver Spoon in his mouth editor in chief of the Dally Caller doesn't even understand the difference between a criminal act of violence and injuries sustained while serving your country as a honorable member of the military. This might be because like most conservatives he never served his country. He's just a rich jerk misogynist and accused rapist that only is allowed a public venue because he's wealthy enough to afford one but did not earn it by being exceptional.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/01/tucker-carlson-confused-about-women-in-combat.html

Oh, the daily caller, runned by one of the biggest douchebags in political commentary is Tucker Carlson. Born in priivledge, out of touch, can't even stop nodding out on live TV, says appalling things including rape. I wouldn't exactly refer to any link connected to him as truthful.
It's still news and it's still fact. I don't see anyone suing him for libel.

The Swanson Heir Silver Spoon in his mouth editor in chief of the Dally Caller doesn't even understand the difference between a criminal act of violence and injuries sustained while serving your country as a honorable member of the military. This might be because like most conservatives he never served his country. He's just a rich jerk misogynist and accused rapist that only is allowed a public venue because he's wealthy enough to afford one but did not earn it by being exceptional.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/01/tucker-carlson-confused-about-women-in-combat.html
Sounds like him and Clinton could be great pals.

That includes a democrat senate which you conveniently leave out.
The Democrat Blue states carry in federal taxes the freeloading states that take much more then they give. The jobless rise from the shut down the government is mostly happening in Republican states. How stupid do you have to be to sabatoge the interest and livilihood of the people you represent like Mike Lee and Ted Cruz?

I'm not leaving anything out, Utah who heavily depends in government and always takes more then they contribute has high unemployment now thanks to Cruz's butt buddy Lee. These people are self serving morons.

The senate will not be blackmailed into reversing a law because the cry baby tea party want to play hostage. If they fold those lunatics will stipilate every major government procedure, that is not how real government works.

The recovery from this unnessary and spiteful shutdown will cost more then it's worth. Republicans have no sense of rational fiscal responsibility, they don't understand the concept of action and reaction . I know your bubble is so dense it would take an at atomic bomb to penetrate but thankfully your kind will be going the way of the Dodo by your own doing. The overarching tactic isn't working, it didn't work for you guys last election but you still will not give up on this failed policy approach.

Sounds like him and Clinton could be great pals.
I think you mean Mitt Romney, both born into extreme privledge with no moral compass or understanding to anyone who wasn't born into their social status, both social inept with saying things that make normal people say WTF, both have sociopath tendencies.

Clinton is the polar opposite of Tucker, I honestly want to know what you are smoking, seriously what are you on besides ED meds to come up with your outlandish comments.

It's still news and it's still fact. I don't see anyone suing him for libel.
He might not be sued brcause his dribble falls under free speech and he's very wealthy with high powered goons protecting him but no person with any sense of reality believes he's a real journalists. He is par with Perez Hilton as far as integrity and facts goes, a complete farce. He can't even stay awake when he goes on the other false news and if it were not for his money he would be a blogger at the very best. On the flip side Anderson Cooper earned his reputation by being a real journalist with strong moral character and integrity. He's is a also a man of raised with extreme wealth but he has something called a conscience, I know you never heard of it but trust me it does exists.

Last edited:
The only new worthy poll that came out today was the NBC/WSJ poll that is easy enough to Google (cause it's all over the internet) and it had the GOP down double digits since the shutdown, dems only down a point or two and Congress overall at an all time low (6% approval rating) and Obama was actually up a couple points from 45 to 47%.

Last edited:
He might not be sued brcause his dribble falls under free speech and he's very wealthy with high powered goons protecting him but no person with any sense of reality believes he's a real journalists. He is par with Perez Hilton as far as integrity and facts goes, a complete farce. He can't even stay awake when he goes on the other false news and if it were not for his money he would be a blogger at the very best. On the flip side Anderson Cooper earned his reputation by being a real journalist with strong moral character and integrity. He's is a also a man of raised with extreme wealth but he has something called a conscience, I know you never heard of it but trust me it does exists.
He is reporting facts that can be verified. You on the other hand link to opinions which are not facts.

I think you mean Mitt Romney, both born into extreme privledge with no moral compass or understanding to anyone who wasn't born into their social status, both social inept with saying things that make normal people say WTF, both have sociopath tendencies.

Clinton is the polar opposite of Tucker, I honestly want to know what you are smoking, seriously what are you on besides ED meds to come up with your outlandish comments.
Not when it comes to rape, misogyny and avoiding the military. Can't you figure anything out?