Goddess Lauren at World 2

Yeah, just be aware that the hot Asian may look as hot as the Goddess Lauren looks like a goddess.
Nice avatar genius!
Now, to be fair, "goddess" Lauren is more of her being a sex goddess, not an attractive goddess. She looks like any other 40+ housewife that doesn't go to the gym and cooks all day. The "goddess" part comes from what she does in the sheets. All inputs are open for business, she doesn't say no to any requests, and she fucks and sucks all day and all night long taking on as many that will come, literally.
She actually wants to change her stage name to "cuntessa"... so "goddess" may be going bye-bye...

Nice avatar genius!
Now, to be fair, "goddess" Lauren is more of her being a sex goddess, not an attractive goddess. She looks like any other 40+ housewife that doesn't go to the gym and cooks all day. The "goddess" part comes from what she does in the sheets. All inputs are open for business, she doesn't say no to any requests, and she fucks and sucks all day and all night long taking on as many that will come, literally.
She actually wants to change her stage name to "cuntessa"... so "goddess" may be going bye-bye...
And she still has time to cook all day? Amazing!

All this banter about Laren's personal life gives me an idea you can pitch to her.
Sophia Belle appeared on a local podcast awhile back and the host was fascinated by what she did.
I'm sure he would be thrilled to have Lauren on as a guest.
The guy also owns a pizza place in Farmingdale, so they could talk cooking, too. :D

All this banter about Laren's personal life gives me an idea you can pitch to her.
Sophia Belle appeared on a local podcast awhile back and the host was fascinated by what she did.
I'm sure he would be thrilled to have Lauren on as a guest.
The guy also owns a pizza place in Farmingdale, so they could talk cooking, too. :D
Free publicity and advertising for her. No reason to say no...

May be good for her pocketbook but bad for her regular patrons; to quote Yogi Berra "Nobody goes there anymore. It’s too crowded."
LOL. It's a podcast, not the Jimmy Kimmel Live! show. I doubt many people watch it. I would never have known of it if Sophia hadn't told us she was going to be on there.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
FYI In parts of the fetish community "Goddess" is a euphemism for BBW.
https://www.meetup.com/NYC-metro-BBW-and-Admires/
I hadn't heard that. Many Dommes call themselves Goddesses. I've never heard it limited to BBW's. It seems like the founder of that group calls herself Goddess Nancy and just calls all the women at her parties goddesses. Even urban dictionary doesn't have this as a euphemism for BBWs. Not saying it's not so, but I'm pretty big in the fetish community and I'm pretty sure if I told anyone I know I was going to a goddess party, they wouldn't associate that with BBW.