Goddess Lauren at World 2

Went to Check out Goddess Lauren at World 2 located at 92 Kean St, West Babylon. Her show is in the VIP room which will cost you 60.00 to enter, you pay at the counter and that's it. No tipping required. You bring your paid coupon to Lauren and then you have your way with her. When I went there was a couple other guys there as well. She had one cock in her mouth while another guy was Fuckin her. All 3 holes are available for your pleasure which makes this almost seem too good to be true. Trust me if I hadn't experienced it myself I'd be skeptical as well. She is an older woman with a bit of a belly but very pleasant and she definately enjoys what she does. BJ is uncovered by cover is required for access to other 2 holes. Shes there Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Get away from your day and get back to yourself again and enjoy. Every Wednesday 3-7 & Thursday 12-4 PM. Goddess Lauren appearing and performing in her Special Events in the VIP Room at World ll. Entry fee at the door. No tipping no worries. 92 Kean St. West Babylon. Exit 35 off the Southern State. Right onto Edison Ave. Kean St is ten blocks down. Bring your buddies the more the merrier!

https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/6156451160.html

Attachments

A red flag goes up here for me. Maybe I'd just not in the loop, but, is this common situation on LI? I mean, I haven't heard anything like this since 20 years ago. Is the premise that you're only supposed to be going to see her perform?

A red flag goes up here for me. Maybe I'd just not in the loop, but, is this common situation on LI? I mean, I haven't heard anything like this since 20 years ago. Is the premise that you're only supposed to be going to see her perform?
Believe it or not.. no red flag.. A while back when this place (or one of the places off Edison) was called something else (Babylon was in the name), I walked in and the counter guy told me I should check out the private room. I paid a cheap cover and it was the same scenario Turn_Ova described. The girl already had 3 guys on her and she took dick out of her mouth, looked at me, and said "oh yummy, another cock for me".. It was entirely new to me, so I just watched for a little while and left. I would love to go back, but the fear of running into someone I know keeps me away

Thanks for the clarification. Googling the address looks like it's where they throw dead people. But saw some of the inside from other links. Seems like it is (or at least was) mainly gay and TS events in the past. Currently doing lots of sugarbaby stuff and this is certainly interesting sounding and I might make a visit for a change of pace, and price too. Sounds too quick and easy, which I'd look forward to. I take it this is an adult bookstore kind of place too then?

Thanks for the clarification. Googling the address looks like it's where they throw dead people. But saw some of the inside from other links. Seems like it is (or at least was) mainly gay and TS events in the past. Currently doing lots of sugarbaby stuff and this is certainly interesting sounding and I might make a visit for a change of pace, and price too. Sounds too quick and easy, which I'd look forward to. I take it this is an adult bookstore kind of place too then?
Yes, there are actually 5 (or more) places just like that one in that industrial area. You can find out about some of them in the strip club section on this site. Some are more expensive than others, and some have better talent than others. They've been around for well over a decade, just change names every so often

Went to go to World 2 @92kean st.w.bablyn NY I had a great time there goddess Lauren totally satisfying. She's definitely A Cut Above the Rest she's warm friendly from the start I felt very comfortable she really enjoys pleasing men multiple partners she knows exactly what to do to get you off such a nice turn on to see her getting other guys off as well. Only $60 at the door and no tipping she gives absolute satisfaction definitely coming back to see her again go to World 2

The price sounds great. How do you guys feel about doing her with other stranger right next to you?
I haven't done her, but I've been here before in the VIP room with other GB chicks and it's always very mellow. It's usually the same cover charge and you can stay at least 2 hours so you can easily get a second or 3rd pop in if you recover quickly.
No one really gives a shit what you're up to there. Everyone is there for the same thing. And every woman I've been there to see absolutely loves the scene. They live for the attention and it shows in their performance. At least in my experiences.
And for 60? Multiple pops full serv? No tipping or upsells? I'd be there twice a week if it was closer.