Goddess Lauren at World 2

I actually meant about the steak lol but im always open to suggestions. I was hoping to pass by world II today but my flight home was delayed.
Lmao. My bad. There use to be a Argentina steakhouse on roosevelt not sure what the name was but in sure it's on Google. And there's a few really good restaurants that sell Colombian food. Believe one is pollo mario.

Lmao. My bad. There use to be a Argentina steakhouse on roosevelt not sure what the name was but in sure it's on Google. And there's a few really good restaurants that sell Colombian food. Believe one is pollo mario.
there is a big place on northern,corner of 108th st..I never ate but reviews look good
Rainhas Churrascaria...Brazilian steakhouse

Being a glutton for punishment and since Sophia Belle bailed on this month's visit, I figured, it's Wednesday, what have I got to lose? It's no surprise after that Karen post that I could care less what a provider looks like, shouldn't be a surprise at all since I've been saying it for years, anyway, had some free time this afternoon and needed to get off and variety is the spice of life so...
World 2. Been there many times. VIP room, done that many times. She's a larger woman, not unattractive, but heavy set. Large natural tits. She's in the middle of the room being spit roasted by 2 gentlemen. But that's it. Just the 4 of us. Somehow after about 5 minutes, they finish up simultaneously, clean up, get dressed and say they're getting a soda from outside. I'm guessing they know each other. Leaves us alone. She says hello, exchange pleasantries, pulls my shorts down and starts sucking me off. Way too much teeth. But otherwise, after simple constructive criticism, she was very good. Eager. I had no intention of banging her, just went to get a 60 buck bj, so I nutted on her tits after about a 10 minute bj, thanked her, and left.
I have no idea if she smelled b/c I got nowhere near her pussy. But it was fine. Not too far out east. I had her to myself for the 10 minutes I needed to get off... all good. I'd repeat actually.
So. Any questions, ask.

I have seen Lauren 3 times.. not since Craigslist shut down. I had no idea she was still there. One time I had her all to myself and I tore up her ass good. The other 2 times it was group play and anything goes.

I called yesterday to see if Lauren would be there. Advised no, but was told a hot Asian would be there Thursday (today) evening at 8pm. Same deal as Lauren except $80.00 entry fee. I can't go tonight, but will try next week and will report back.

I'M NOT PIMPING...
I'm on her mailing list. (Lauren, not this Asian) there's a birthday event coming up at World II. I'd post the details but I don't want to get banned. But if you're on her list, or she texts you, you'll be contacted with details.
If I have Slinky's permission I'll post the details.

I called yesterday to see if Lauren would be there. Advised no, but was told a hot Asian would be there Thursday (today) evening at 8pm. Same deal as Lauren except $80.00 entry fee. I can't go tonight, but will try next week and will report back.
Wow the hot Asian sounds like something I'd partake in. I wonder if there is a photo of her out there