Girl friend experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
girl friend experience

I must say that I feel the same way that BillyS feels. To me it's about that chemistry between both parties. For example I can meet a guy for the frist time and we both feel really comfertable with each other. And all will be great,I may kiss,cuddle and even give him BBBJ and really be turn on a whole lot by the guy.
Then I can meet another guy and he may have had a great time with me(session) ,but I might not have gave him the same type session or to say been really turn on by him.
So that's why when guys call me and request gfe, I always say it's all about how I feel when I meet you.(it's not garanteed)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ok guys, so read Betty's post then read Ambers and figure it out.
If you are going to see a lady you want "GFE" from put some work into it. Just because she says "GFE" in her ad don't think you can just show up. Put some work into it. Brush your teeth. Take a breath saver as you're leaving the car. When I see an indy I always trim my nails, nose and pubic hairs. Treat the grooming like its your first date with civilian girl.

To be quite honest I dont care about GFE. I want to get off. If the girl is attractive and and I'm horny I dont care if she just lays there or moves around. I dont care for the fake moaning either. I really dont want to kiss a woman who unless I have the first appointment of the day has already had a few loads of cum in her mouth. I dont know how guys can do this and feel comfortable. Chemistry between two people is very overated unless its in a real relationship, where it counts. If I'm looking for GFE then I'll find a real gf.

Now I do agree with Betty. No matter who you are meeting with you should always be well groomed and dont forget the mouthwash. No one wants to be around a person with bad grooming habits. This goes for customers as well as the working girls.

Originally posted by BigMadM
I let my anger get in the way of that post, so I decided to edit it out before that 3 minute rule.

Amber, so if you dont feel all that great when you meet someone, what kind of hour can he expect?
Im real curious?

If there was an office for hobbyist advocate, you'd get my vote anyday!

I guess I have a baseline defintion of GFE.

-Kisses with tongue
-Blow job sans condom
-Allows for full body contact
-Doesn't want to get up right after you're done

If you're providing these four things, Im going to be happy and Im going to consider that a GFE experience. I dont need there to be genuine affection or a connection or any of that bullshit. I dont go to a provider and pay money to feel loved (though some do). I go to get laid and have fun and have it feel like it does everytime I ever had sex with someone new. Thats what I pay for. The first time I ever had sex with a new girlfriend, they never denied me DFK or tried to roll on a condom before giving me head. They never reached for a baby wipe or ran to the bathroom when we were done.

Thats how I view GFE. And I think most of my baseline definition is in-line with what most other johns think of as GFE. If a woman advertises as GFE and then decides its at her discretion, then the amount paid should be at our discretion. I dont mind a woman being choosy, thats perfectly fine, but she should not advertise as GFE and she should not charge universal fee if not providing universal service.

Again, if a woman chooses to provide GFE services at her discretion, thats fine, but then you should expect men to pay a fee in accordance with her discretion.

KofQ

I was about to post the polar opposite definition. It seems to me that a bunch of acronyms has very little to do with the eroticism and emotional height that a true "GFE" session suggests. When originally bantered about on these boards, GFE meant a session in which provider and hobbyist made an emotional connection (or, at least, she was able to trick him into believing they made an emotional connection). Just going through the motions providing commercial sex wasn't enough. I'll stick with that basic definition.

Furthermore, if you're so busy ticking off acronyms that you're not "present" during the session, I would suggest that you'll never have a GFE. Worry about what happened during the session after the session. During the session, just try and make an emotional connection with the girl, try to be "there."

Which is why all this nonsense about DFK is just that. If it happens, great. If it feels real, that much better. If it feels real but tastes like the tuna fish sandwhich she just had for lunch -- yugh!

girl friend experience

As I said before the sesion will be great, but their will be limits as to what he can and cannot do, as well as what I would do and would not do.
I'm a very sentual person and I may hugs and cuddle but may not kiss and would use a condom for BJs. But I must say I try to really open and stright forward about what is allowed and what's not.
But I sill belive I give a great session weather GFE or not.

Obviously, our definitions of GFE differ, but mine is valid nonetheless. While you're telling me Ill "never have a GFE", I feel I've had plenty of them.

I feel GFE is a type of service provided, not the connection I have or feeling I get from the provider. Im really not interested in emotional connection or any of that nonsense. If I want an emotional connection, Ill spend my time finding a woman I want to spend my time with in larger than an hour intervals. Furthermore, I would say that if you're spending your time trying to make emotional connections with women you're seeing for an hour (or 5) at a time, once a week, then you're not really making an emotional connection at all, because how much of a connection can be made under such circumstances? Especially when her next "emotional connection" might be 20 minutes away. I know that comment is going to bring a shitstorm, but I dont care. If you're interested in short-lived, broken-up emotional connections with women who might have 15 such connections in a week, then more power to you. Ill stick to going through the motions and worrying about all my acronyms and leaving a provider satisfied.

I would like to add that I am friends with some providers I visit regularly and care about their well-being/family/etc. I would also try and help them (if I could) if they were in trouble. However, I dont feel friendship falls into the same "emotional connection" stuff thats being discussed here.

Dead Horse Time Again

The fact that Monk and KoQ both think they're right -- and both make plausible points -- shows why "GFE" is a useless term that would be best abandoned.

The point of acronyms is that they're shorthand terms that make communication easier. (Like it's pretty hard to dispute whether or not a BBBJ was a BBBJ.) That doesn't happen when nobody agrees on what the term means.

"GFE" doesn't clarify things. It does the opposite: it makes them less clear.

If people would just leave it alone, reviews (and advertising) would be much clearer.

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Re: Dead Horse Time Again

Originally posted by justlooking
If people would just leave it alone, reviews (and advertising) would be much clearer.
And they say I tilt at windmills! ;)

-Ww

PS - The LCD meaning of GFE is "good"; it is nearly universally used to mean something positive.

Wwanderer

Re: Re: Re: Dead Horse Time Again

Originally posted by Cat_Ballou
What is the LCD?
Lowest Common Denominator...sorry for the math jargon, just a habit. But it means different things to different people anyway.

-Ww

If all "GFE" means is "good; something postive", then it's really pernicious. Because it permits reviewers (and even worse advertisers) to state a conclusion in the guise of description.

Wwanderer

Originally posted by justlooking
If all "GFE" means is "good;
I didn't say that it was "all" it means, I said that it was the LCD meaning. In other words, when someone says "GFE", they mean something good/positive by it. If it is a review, he is saying that he liked something about her service. If it is an ad, it is claiming that there is something good about the service. Generally the person writing means something more specific, but without more information (about the person writing or what aspects of the service are being described) the only thing you can be reasonably sure of is that it is meant as a positive/good quality.

As you know, I came up with a definition I like a long while back, and jm suggested a major improvement in it, but I nevertheless agree with you that it is nearly meaningless/useless in practise...aside from giving us something to post about as a nearly last resort when things get dull.

-Ww

Status
Not open for further replies.