FREE session

Thanks Betty. I also wanted to mention that I am doing this to allow you guys in helping to keep the board up and contributing my time so keep in mind I am accomadating as many people in 5 hours and I can so please realize that the half hour session cannot turn into a 45 minute one, I am not a clockwatcher but today everyone has to be on time and stick with the session. With that in mind, Lets all have a fun day!

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Kelly, I was hoping to see you today, and intended to ****** this am, but had a disaster at work. Was unable to even get to my computer the whole day, let alone get away for an hour.

However, that ain't your fault. I still intend to schedule an appointment when you when I can, and I'll also set aside an extra $100 for Slinky.

I hope the day went well, just the same.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
BTW.... even though I think I have failed to mention him in some of the other posts, waterclone has been one of the biggest UG suporters for a long time and his contributions and support of all kinds have been greatly appreciated. On top of that, he's one of the nicest guys I've come across in this generally not so nice business.

Just read this post

blondekelly said:
Anyone wannting to donate $100 to UG will get a free half hour session with me, this will take place Monday 4/3 from 2-7pm. Come on guys, step up to the plate , this is your chance to make a difference.
This s**ks, can I still get in on this even though its past the times that was stated?? Damn damn damn damn

guys that have seen BK will know what I am trying to articulate.. those that have not.. I will try.. think Classic American Beauty.. a gorgeous blonde looking up to you.. my only thought for improvement would be to have a full session.. the half was a great introduction to a new friend in the big apple.. thanks Kelly.. be safe

Last edited: