FREE session

Anyone wannting to donate $100 to UG will get a free half hour session with me, this will take place Monday 4/3 from 2-7pm. Come on guys, step up to the plate , this is your chance to make a difference.

Bender must have hooked up some electro shock gizmo and everytime Verm tries to type certain words in this forum he gets his hands shocked.

amy, i'm glad to see you are the first hoor to follow my earlier "rent party" sugestion of repaying UG for all the $$$$ you've been making from this board. you are following in a great tradition of succesful business leaders who donate millions to the institutions which were instrumental in their early success.

you can be assured that your $500 in-kind contribution will be repaid back to you tenfold in new business.

all mongers on this board should make a point to pay a visit to kelly's kunthole. money talks, and bullshit walks. any hoor that gives up her ass to support a monger community, shows good character. and it's an indication of the excellent service and fellatio you can expect from the best value in town.

of course whiny bullshit artists like kimmie will never do anything like this.

well, in that case....

kimmie, is a good representative of all her filthy puerto rican brethren who come here to trash the city, peeing on the sidewalk, stinking up the air with their hibachi grills, and their awful music. not to mention the visual pollution of fast asses, and bellies, plopping out of spandex 10 sizes too small. they're all miliking the system, and are the loudest fucking complainers, with a ridiculous sense of entitlement.

no whore has milked UG more over the years. she can't suck a few dicks for charity, now?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
blondekelly said:
Anyone wannting to donate $100 to UG will get a free half hour session with me, this will take place Monday 4/3 from 2-7pm. Come on guys, step up to the plate , this is your chance to make a difference.
Bravo!!! Great idea. I'm probably going to take advantage of this.
Just need to check my schedule...

Last edited: