FREE session

Gentlemen, this is only for Monday and if you already contributed to UG that is great , but only those coming Monday and handing me the cash will get this special. I will update on how much raised (if allowed)

Verm it's good to know you haven't been brainwashed by born agains.

But I should have said.... lets keep our fun and games with Kimmie in the other threads.

Kelly and Miki are sucking dick for the cause.. lets keep their threads clean.

Last edited:
But Miki's proving the cause. Just as Kimmie could if she toook out an ad and gave a reason to call instead of handicaping herself even more with negative ad copy.

All I can say Kelly is that I will make every effort to be there at the appointed hour. Not sure I can make it (I do work for a living you know). Betty, I should have seen that I'd be working both jobs this entire week, so unfortunately I did not make it to your UG fundraiser. I did however enjoy our session last week very much.

Last edited:
Lets try this again, some reason guys did not read this part

Gentlemen, this is only for Monday and if you already contributed to UG that is great , but only those coming Monday and handing me the cash will get this special. I will update on how much raised (if allowed)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
This is a very generous offer by Kelly and I think guys shouldn't be trying to get over on her with any "I already donted to UG" BS.

DaveNJ said:
All I can say Kelly is that I will make every effort to be there at the appointed hour. Not sure I can make it (I do work for a living you know). Betty, I should have seen that I'd be working both jobs this entire week, so unfortunately I did not make it to your UG fundraiser. I did however enjoy our session last week very much.
Dave, you are a true sweetheart, meeting you was fun....marry me!!!

lol....anyway, I will do another "UG drive" in NNJ, when I'm in Meadowlands.

I hope you can make it then :)

So what's wrong with being charitable?
Yes I alrady made my donation via Betty.
She certainly lived up to her reputation.

Will try to make a Monday appt with BK
If Brooklyn can have restaurant week, why not UG week? A chance to sample all the advertisers on UG at a great rate and for a "great cause"

blondekelly said:
Anyone wannting to donate $100 to UG will get a free half hour session with me, this will take place Monday 4/3 from 2-7pm. Come on guys, step up to the plate , this is your chance to make a difference.
interesting.

Guys, thanks for the great response. You did the board well. Due my my time limits today from 2-7(sucks having another job) I was only able to accomadate so many people and your response was overwhelming. I look forward to meeting you and and thanks for comiing together with me to support UG.