Freakfest

Hey Thorn

Thorn said:
A white gal name "Jackie" show up at any of these events?
I got busy with a white girl named Gloria right away, but I did see a dark-haired girl with pale skin while I was looking around. I'll ask next time, if you want. The next one is 12/17, BTW.

Wow feel the love... Niggers, Goddamn immigrants, camel jockeys, 5'5" Hasidic guy in a cheap suit... I find it hillarious to see you guys call each other prejudiced. That is even funnier than a bunch of gals from the freakfest calling each other whores... "You're a ho! No, YOU are a ho!!"

un4given said:
That is even funnier than a bunch of gals from the freakfest calling each other whores... "You're a ho! No, YOU are a ho!!"
I think the original idea in Plat 122's first post was along the lines of that old story of "The pot calling the kettle black" but that said, your post is quite humorous!

Last edited:
i go there with friends and we are 5 of 10 white guys in there. everyone seems cool. some of the girls are bigger than king kong bundy but different strokes for different folks i guess. the bartender calls us nypd, its pretty funny.

buzz99 said:
King Kong Bundy?
Buzz, King Kong Bundy was a WWF wrestler who weighed in at 458 lbs. I think he hailed from Seaside Heights, NJ. He was also in a movie but I don't recall the title. Bundy and Big John Studd formed a scary tag team.

i had vermeer pictured as a flannel wearing redneck type, judging by his prejudiced comments, but then again i am being prejudiced against rednecks by assuming they are racists.

we should just judge ppl by their posts, and any real life experience we've had with'm.

anyhows just my 2c as they say

TZ

I don't know if I should start a new thread for this or not. The last Freakfest SUCKED.

First off, it was moved at the last minute to Queens, which was way out of the way for me.
Then, when I found the place, it turned out it was in - I'm not kidding - a body shop. Bondo dust everywhere, totally skuzzy.

There's another one New Years', but I won't even consider going if it's not in Manhattan.

vermeer said:
anyone who is stupid enough to be in a room packed with niggers, cash, liquor, and pussy - is asking for trouble.

you're better off riding buses in jerusalem, or waiting in line at a police recruiting station in mosul

Vermeer why don't take your punk ass to one of these events and voice your racist opinions there? Racist Punks like you must really love the internet. All of the bottled up racism can flow freely. You must hate meeting minorities and being forced to bite your racist tongue. The question is why are you not banned from here?

Sucked

buzz99 said:
I don't know if I should start a new thread for this or not. The last Freakfest SUCKED.

First off, it was moved at the last minute to Queens, which was way out of the way for me.
Then, when I found the place, it turned out it was in - I'm not kidding - a body shop. Bondo dust everywhere, totally skuzzy.

There's another one New Years', but I won't even consider going if it's not in Manhattan.

Just came back from a Freakfest event. It will probably be my last also. 8 girls all WOC. Of the 8 girls 4 of them were strong 7's but the guys outnumbered them 3 to 1 and half of the girls spent most of the time in the back room cause there was no money to be made. It felt safe, but there was no real vibe going on.

I don't get out much these days, so I was kind of looking forward to tonight. Unfortunately I was disappointed.

You MIGHT like this place if you see the person you want to be with, go to VIP & call it a day. However, If you like to socialize, squeeze some ass, and bs with the girls, have a drink, AND go to VIP spending no more than about 120 (depending on services) this place is NOT for you.

I went to the Friday nite fest.. it was my first.. I wont go into details.. but when I was there 7 - 730.. there were 2blkk 5's 1 his a 3 and 1 wite gal maybe a 6.. $20 at the door .. $5 beers.. the girls were not pushy.. friendly persistence was more like it.. .. the vip room $20 fee.was small and dirty.. so.. if you do go.. be patient.. and wait for someone you like .. hit the vip and either have another beer or split.. not a real bargin if you want to be with more than one .. be safe

Last edited: