Freakfest

OK, I'm a newbie and I've been lurking, so let me get involved...

Stopped by Freakfest Saturday night around midnight. It's kind of complicated to get in, but worth it. Lots of available women, walking around in as little as possible.

$20 entry fee. $20 for 10 minutes in a 'private' little alcove, $50 for the young lady, but I bargained down to $40 for a bbbj. Most of the ladies were woc's, but there were several other flavors.

Drinks were $10 apiece.

In all, I spent $80 to see an amazing number of scantily clad women and for a little extra on the side.

Nope, no drinks for this monger. I got busy real quick.

It's a floating event that posts on CL. This time it was on 6th ave. in the upper 30s. Odd system, you gotta call after 3 pm the day of the event to find out where it'll be.

Did I mention the weapons search?

It's both, rocketman.

I felt safe there, even though I'm so white I'm almost clear. Only a few like me, but that just makes me a more valuable commodity.

LOTS of WOCs, but a few other flavors. The thing I liked best (other than the negotiations) was the availability of every one of the ladies who wasn't already... occupied.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
rocketman29 said:
The ads on CL look hot. is it a safe atmosphere or is it a ghetto festival?
If you think there are going to be any girls there who look like the one's on the flyer you're going to be gravely dissapointed.

that's what I figured, especially since the one's on the flyer are not all WOC. However, when I called the posted # it is clearly a voice of a black male. Even so, looks like an interesting party.

Slinky, I was astonished at the quality of the women there. Most were 6s, many were 7, and a couple were even 8. Were they the quality of the women on their CL post? Of course not. But they WERE hot. Again, not all were WOC, at least a couple of the 7s were white, and there were several latinas as well.

I'll definitely go back.

I gotta say, I feel like I'm defending myself here. I suggest checking it out for yourselves -- drop the $20 admission and give it a shot next time around.

buzz99 said:
I gotta say, I feel like I'm defending myself here. I suggest checking it out for yourselves -- drop the $20 admission and give it a shot next time around.
Buzz,

fuck that shit. you are doing the right thing. opinions are like assholes...everybody's got one and yours is just as valid as anyone elses. party on and keep the informative posts coming.

anyone who is stupid enough to be in a room packed with niggers, cash, liquor, and pussy - is asking for trouble.

you're better off riding buses in jerusalem, or waiting in line at a police recruiting station in mosul

I guess you find what you look for, Vermeer. Everyone, including all the girls, was polite to me, as I was to them.

There's another freakfest Dec. 17th, and I plan to be there. Since I can't post the number here, just keep searching CL erotic services for phrases such as "it's on," and the like.