Freakfest

I'f I'm not mistaken, and I very well could be, the warning was that since they've advertised the freakfests so frequently and bluntly on CL and other places there's most likely going to be a raid at some point. I don't remember seing a warning that it's an undercover sting operation, but rather, as I said, 'risky'.

So what is LE going to do? arrest everybody? Just play it cool and have ID on you if a raid happens. It should not deter us from enjoying our hobby.

It seems to me the only people who would get in any kind of trouble are the organizers... and possibly the people actually involved in a sex act when the cops arrive, although I think one shout of "police" would probably shrink dicks pretty quick.,

There is no such thing as “safe” in this hobby. Any pay for play carries an inherent risk, some choices may be riskier than others but don’t think for a second that because of location, clientele or price of admission you are somehow safe… There is no such thing as UTR.

I think you all missed what I was saying: the guy in that other thread says that the girls at frekfest were there to set people up, not that cops may bust in the place. He says that the girls were given a free pass in return to helping the cops during freakfests to busts guys looking to bust a nut. An nowhere in the thread did I read a serious refute of those allegations. So I ask, what's the true deal - some disgruntled patron or basis in truth?

Well, Lou, I was there, busted one, and lived (no charges pending) to tell the tale.

But, as I've taken to pointing out in these posts, I'm a newbie, so I'm de facto a suspect. I know it, but I can't think of a way to prove that I'm not LE trying to trick y'all into a compromising situation.

whitelightening

Known liar, all posts suspect
LE does not use hookers and ho's to set anyone up who wants to "bust a nut". The hooker cannot go into court and take the witness stand, NO CREDIBILITY. So if you ever have been busted or feel that it was a setup by a hooker take it to trial and watch the charges drop before the trial. The DA has no credible witness.
What they can get you for is a violation, lewd conduct, exposure etc, not any Misd. or Felony charges for soliciting, rape etc.

vermeer said:
anyone who is stupid enough to be in a room packed with niggers, cash, liquor, and pussy - is asking for trouble.

you're better off riding buses in jerusalem, or waiting in line at a police recruiting station in mosul

Vemeer...I like the fact that you have sack. Anyone as dark as you cannot call anyone a nigger. But you do it any way. I must say, you do have balls. So you have moved on to other things, as opposed to your pathetic massage parlor days. Wipe the dote of your forehead and get a life!

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
plat122 said:
Vemeer...I like the fact that you have sack. Anyone as dark as you cannot call anyone a nigger. But you do it any way. I must say, you do have balls. So you have moved on to other things, as opposed to your pathetic massage parlor days. Wipe the dote of your forehead and get a life!
hes forever screaming the "N" word but then TRIES to use EBONICS on other threads (NYVANESSA).....i've come to the conclusion hes a wannabe that CAN'T be.......poor baby.....like i said before as soon as his parents gather up enough goats and chickens to PURCHASE vermeer a wife of his own he'll be out of our hair for good.

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
whitelightening said:
LE does not use hookers and ho's to set anyone up who wants to "bust a nut". The hooker cannot go into court and take the witness stand, NO CREDIBILITY. So if you ever have been busted or feel that it was a setup by a hooker take it to trial and watch the charges drop before the trial. The DA has no credible witness.
What they can get you for is a violation, lewd conduct, exposure etc, not any Misd. or Felony charges for soliciting, rape etc.
actually the part about us not being credible witnesses is COMPLETELY untrue.....it will of course cause alot of chatter in a court room but it doesnt make us unworthy of giving testimony. I am speaking from first hand experience.

Last edited:
amy1971 said:
hes forever screaming the "N" word but then TRIES to use EBONICS on other threads (NYVANESSA).....i've come to the conclusion hes a wannabe that CAN'T be.......poor baby.....like i said before as soon as his parents gather up enough goats and chickens to PURCHASE vermeer a wife of his own he'll be out of our hair for good.
And not a minute too fucking soon !!

One thing I can't stand is these Goddamn foreigners coming to MY country and adopting the worst prejudices that most native-born Americans have given up (or at least have enough sense to hide )

amy1971 said:
It amuses me to picture Vermeer as a 5'5" fat Hasidic guy in one of those cheap black suits.