Flushing Street Walkers

So I was on my way home and I drove thru Farrington. Wow a really new hotel on the corner. Then as I drove down the street their were a Woc street walker. She was causing a little Bit of traffic. I I came up next to her I look and just drove as she look a like ruff. I couldn’t believe it since I thought it was cleaned up.

So I was on my way home and I drove thru Farrington. Wow a really new hotel on the corner. Then as I drove down the street their were a Woc street walker. She was causing a little Bit of traffic. I I came up next to her I look and just drove as she look a like ruff. I couldn’t believe it since I thought it was cleaned up.
There hasn't been anything down there in a long time. Though I haven't been there for a few years I do pass by during the daytime. Pretty much dead but also not looking as much

I was smoking outside of the new hotel on Farrington in Flushing last night around 11 and there were 2 sw out. I was a Black woman, she had a perfect body, curvy hips, bubble butt & big tits. I couldn't see her face well because my night vision isn't what it used to be. She was picked up pretty quick. A white woman came up to me and asked for a cigarette. Pretty face, about 5', blond, slim, perky tits, white woman ass (not much) in cut off jeans. She didn't have a junky vibe. She asked if I had a car nearby, told me her name was Baby G and she was usually working that area now with her girl. I didn't take her up on anything because my relatives were waiting I'm the hotel lobby. Her menu included bbfs which I was surprised by. I haven't been explicitly offered that since the early 80s.

I was smoking outside of the new hotel on Farrington in Flushing last night around 11 and there were 2 sw out. I was a Black woman, she had a perfect body, curvy hips, bubble butt & big tits. I couldn't see her face well because my night vision isn't what it used to be. She was picked up pretty quick. A white woman came up to me and asked for a cigarette. Pretty face, about 5', blond, slim, perky tits, white woman ass (not much) in cut off jeans. She didn't have a junky vibe. She asked if I had a car nearby, told me her name was Baby G and she was usually working that area now with her girl. I didn't take her up on anything because my relatives were waiting I'm the hotel lobby. Her menu included bbfs which I was surprised by. I haven't been explicitly offered that since the early 80s.
Name of hotel?.

Before hitting Roosevelt. Was checking out the scene at 35/farrington. Hung around for an hour, checked out main st. 40th road and opposite Macy's. Nothing except a few grannies on 40th.
Chanie Spa (not sure about the spelling) had 2 employees and they sought 120hhr/150hr. A bit better than avg, looks to be about 35. But, was not there for that. Was looking for a dark skin Thai that was there 2yrs ago.
So went back to do recon. Again nothing found.