Flushing Street Walkers

So I was on my way home and I drove thru Farrington. Wow a really new hotel on the corner. Then as I drove down the street their were a Woc street walker. She was causing a little Bit of traffic. I I came up next to her I look and just drove as she look a like ruff. I couldn’t believe it since I thought it was cleaned up.

So I was on my way home and I drove thru Farrington. Wow a really new hotel on the corner. Then as I drove down the street their were a Woc street walker. She was causing a little Bit of traffic. I I came up next to her I look and just drove as she look a like ruff. I couldn’t believe it since I thought it was cleaned up.
There hasn't been anything down there in a long time. Though I haven't been there for a few years I do pass by during the daytime. Pretty much dead but also not looking as much

I was smoking outside of the new hotel on Farrington in Flushing last night around 11 and there were 2 sw out. I was a Black woman, she had a perfect body, curvy hips, bubble butt & big tits. I couldn't see her face well because my night vision isn't what it used to be. She was picked up pretty quick. A white woman came up to me and asked for a cigarette. Pretty face, about 5', blond, slim, perky tits, white woman ass (not much) in cut off jeans. She didn't have a junky vibe. She asked if I had a car nearby, told me her name was Baby G and she was usually working that area now with her girl. I didn't take her up on anything because my relatives were waiting I'm the hotel lobby. Her menu included bbfs which I was surprised by. I haven't been explicitly offered that since the early 80s.

I was smoking outside of the new hotel on Farrington in Flushing last night around 11 and there were 2 sw out. I was a Black woman, she had a perfect body, curvy hips, bubble butt & big tits. I couldn't see her face well because my night vision isn't what it used to be. She was picked up pretty quick. A white woman came up to me and asked for a cigarette. Pretty face, about 5', blond, slim, perky tits, white woman ass (not much) in cut off jeans. She didn't have a junky vibe. She asked if I had a car nearby, told me her name was Baby G and she was usually working that area now with her girl. I didn't take her up on anything because my relatives were waiting I'm the hotel lobby. Her menu included bbfs which I was surprised by. I haven't been explicitly offered that since the early 80s.
Name of hotel?.

Before hitting Roosevelt. Was checking out the scene at 35/farrington. Hung around for an hour, checked out main st. 40th road and opposite Macy's. Nothing except a few grannies on 40th.
Chanie Spa (not sure about the spelling) had 2 employees and they sought 120hhr/150hr. A bit better than avg, looks to be about 35. But, was not there for that. Was looking for a dark skin Thai that was there 2yrs ago.
So went back to do recon. Again nothing found.

Not sure what section this belongs in but 2 weeks ago I wanted to check off amp off my list. Im not into asian woman pretty much at all. I head to 40th rd find parking a block away and walked around a bit seeing what was around. It was 11p.m so not much choices was around. In the middle of the block I see a asian woman 5'2 prolly in her late 40's with a white puffer jacket standing around, she didnt have a total grandma face so I approach her and tell her I need a massage and she says ok and follow me. We head up 4 flights of stairs while negotiating and we agree upon $80 hr massage + fs somehow with her nonexistent english.
We end up in a apartment thats split up into about 5 different smaller rooms. Not my favorite setup but little mans making the decisions at this time. She has me strip down and slaps my ass as I lay down. She then strips down into bra and panties and starts the massage. Prolly b cup tits, no ass, happy trail bush. It wasnt a massage table and the pillow didnt have a hole for my face so was a bit uncomfortable. She goes on with a basic massage and gets to my thighs when from next door I hear some asian girl moaning and getting her brains fucked out. That turned me on and I started to rub up on her legs and play with her kitty. She strips down and has me flip and im hard already from hearing the other girl so she puts on a cover and gives a decent cbj. She then climbs on top for cg and I fuck her like that for awhile. I always wanted to try having my prostate massaged so I gestured with my hands and she understood. She grabbed a latex glove and some lube and was massaging my prostate while she milked my cock from the back. After about a minute I almost blew from how good it felt and had her lay down for mish. Pounded her out while she moaned away and blew in the bag. She cleaned me up with some weird smelling alcohol that I did not like and off I went feeling disgusted cause I dont like asian women but little man makes the choices here right?
Overall - 5/10
Would not repeat

Not sure what section this belongs in but 2 weeks ago I wanted to check off amp off my list. Im not into asian woman pretty much at all. I head to 40th rd find parking a block away and walked around a bit seeing what was around. It was 11p.m so not much choices was around. In the middle of the block I see a asian woman 5'2 prolly in her late 40's with a white puffer jacket standing around, she didnt have a total grandma face so I approach her and tell her I need a massage and she says ok and follow me. We head up 4 flights of stairs while negotiating and we agree upon $80 hr massage + fs somehow with her nonexistent english.
We end up in a apartment thats split up into about 5 different smaller rooms. Not my favorite setup but little mans making the decisions at this time. She has me strip down and slaps my ass as I lay down. She then strips down into bra and panties and starts the massage. Prolly b cup tits, no ass, happy trail bush. It wasnt a massage table and the pillow didnt have a hole for my face so was a bit uncomfortable. She goes on with a basic massage and gets to my thighs when from next door I hear some asian girl moaning and getting her brains fucked out. That turned me on and I started to rub up on her legs and play with her kitty. She strips down and has me flip and im hard already from hearing the other girl so she puts on a cover and gives a decent cbj. She then climbs on top for cg and I fuck her like that for awhile. I always wanted to try having my prostate massaged so I gestured with my hands and she understood. She grabbed a latex glove and some lube and was massaging my prostate while she milked my cock from the back. After about a minute I almost blew from how good it felt and had her lay down for mish. Pounded her out while she moaned away and blew in the bag. She cleaned me up with some weird smelling alcohol that I did not like and off I went feeling disgusted cause I dont like asian women but little man makes the choices here right?
Overall - 5/10
Would not repeat
Is there a cross street or landmark I could use to find the area. I'm unfamiliar with queens

Overall - 5/10
Would not repeat
So little man and your prostate like Asian women but you still holding out?