Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Funny you say that - just passed through 40th Rd at 3pm this afternoon and it was absolutely dead. Not a working girl to be found.
There were a few on Roosey just west of Prince but nothing special.
Finally had to text someone to find anything
Maybe 7 girls from main down past Tmobile on 40th rd and on opposite side (under scaffolding) and on to by the park , another 10.

I would guess in the couple minutes I was walking to see my girl I saw 2 girls heading into a place with johns and a couple johns leaving places (w/o the girls who I assume were just "freshening up" before heading back out to the street.

I got a couple of texts recently from a girl I used in the past who said she was back working across from Macy's so I assume that spot is open again.

Usually the are a couple on 41st Ave (E of Main) but I wasn't in that area so can't verify.

Also maybe 4 by parking garage on roosey — also wasn't there so can't verify.

Maybe 7 girls from main down past Tmobile on 40th rd and on opposite side (under scaffolding) and on to by the park , another 10.

I would guess in the couple minutes I was walking to see my girl I saw 2 girls heading into a place with johns and a couple johns leaving places (w/o the girls who I assume were just "freshening up" before heading back out to the street.

I got a couple of texts recently from a girl I used in the past who said she was back working across from Macy's so I assume that spot is open again.

Usually the are a couple on 41st Ave (E of Main) but I wasn't in that area so can't verify.

Also maybe 4 by parking garage on roosey — also wasn't there so can't verify.
My timing might have been awful! Maybe they were on lunch, who knows. Was definitely weird though

My timing might have been awful! Maybe they were on lunch, who knows. Was definitely weird though
When I was there on 40th rd there was a patrol car with 2 cops in it waiting in traffic, maybe 5 cars back from the light at main. My girl saw me (I called 15 minutes prior when I parked my car) and walked right past the patrol car, and we both went up the stairs to her place. All the other girls nearby totally ignored the patrol car and went about their business as if it was just another car in traffic. The cops in the patrol car were talking to each other and totally ignored the girls. Light changed and patrol car was soon gone.

Not the 1st time I saw LE there — 40th rd is probably safest place to be as far as crime other than prostitution. Pretty funny.

I'm in town for a few days and stopped by 40th road to see how it looks these days as I no longer live in NY. I think there were around 10 or so of them around midnight on the main st intersection

I'm a bit surprised how aggressive they were as a few of them just went up to me even before I gave them any kind of eye contact. I assume these are all different girls than say 4-5 years ago however they would usually mind their own business. I was alone so that might have prompted them compared to if I was with others.

I'm in town for a few days and stopped by 40th road to see how it looks these days as I no longer live in NY. I think there were around 10 or so of them around midnight on the main st intersection

I'm a bit surprised how aggressive they were as a few of them just went up to me even before I gave them any kind of eye contact. I assume these are all different girls than say 4-5 years ago however they would usually mind their own business. I was alone so that might have prompted them compared to if I was with others.
I think it may have to do more with the differences between day crew an night crew. In my extensive experience day crew is much less aggressive. when I was walking up 40th the other morning the girls standing around would almost whisper "massag-ee"

I think it may have to do more with the differences between day crew an night crew. In my extensive experience day crew is much less aggressive. when I was walking up 40th the other morning the girls standing around would almost whisper "massag-ee"
Same thing on Roosey between 88th and 90th Sts - night crew was much more aggressive than the day shift

Funny you say that - just passed through 40th Rd at 3pm this afternoon and it was absolutely dead. Not a working girl to be found.
There were a few on Roosey just west of Prince but nothing special.
Finally had to text someone to find anything
They usually go inside around 3 pm to avoid pissing people off as the kids are let out of school. That’s one of the things that triggers complaints from locals.

So as the calendar changes, it appears that NYPD has found a new flavor of the month and moved on from Roosevelt Ave.

There were a few places open this afternoon just west of Junction Blvd and at least 3 Asian women on the NW corner of 90th and Roosey. Looked like there might have been one (maybe two) "stores" open between 88th and 90th.

Didn't have time to partake, so I don't know if it's the same girls or a fresh crop. Hope to find out soon

And of course, I didn't see a single cop in the area

https://www.audacy.com/1010wins/news/local/woman-32-slashed-in-abdomen-outside-queens-massage-parlor
Saddened to hear about this over the weekend, but it's also been a while since I've seen someone who looks in her young 30s there
Oddly enough tonight I decided to finally pop my Roosevelt Ave cherry. So its ironic reading this stabbing article that was just a day ago.

I did stop in Flushing at Main and 40th road firt. Mostly all 50-60 year asian grannies dressed the part. Very aggressive but prices were low ($50-60). Zero police presence and very safe area/vibe. Decided to head to Jackson Heights though and compare.

Drove the whole strip just to see where they were all outside of and quality then decided to loop background and park all the way up by the start of the strip and walk it.

Police were everywhere - seemed every other block foot patrol in pairs, cars every couple of blocks, undercover pulling people over and one of those massive outdoor holding type trailers half way down strip on a side block.
Given that article posted yesterday it makes sense. However they seemed to not really care about the girls. In one case, 5 officers on foot patrol were harassing a taco truck vendor over if he was 10ft from the subway station stairs as girls were a few storefronts away soliciting.

Probably around 85th I spotted a group of girls that looked younger and hot. They were a mixed group of both latin and asians. The green walls for construction were setup blocking half the store fronts on that strip from vision so I made a walk towards them.

Went right up to late 20s/early 30s latin chick with red hair, big bolt ons and a nice ass. She guided me right up the stairs that were not lit at all. When we got to the top there were mostly asian women up there and one other spanish chick. Neon lights all over and curtain rooms. Overall clean.
We get in our area and she says $100… I bullshit and said last time $80 for which she said ‘ok you hot papi’. Can tell she barely can speak english.
Honestly $80 was a bargain for her and from what I read on here she is one of the types you hope you find when out on this strip.

Cleans me down with alcohol, starts jerking and puts a rubber on. Sucks for a minute and then gets right on top for reverse cowgirl which was a great view with her ass. Perfect size, not too big and not too small. Beautiful pussy lips as well. Half way through she jumped off and rode me while licking my ears and neck which was pretty wild before she went back to reverse cowgirl and really drove it on home.
We were at the area by the window closest to the train and it was a trip to be cumming as the train was passing and rattling the walls.

On the way out when I got outside it was all asians but all cute ones between 20s-40s. This spot seemed to have the most attractive girls I saw out.

Is it common to have both latin and asian girls working the same spot together?

I have studied this thread a long time and its a treasure trove on intel so thank you.
Roosevelt Ave is truly a wild place.

Oddly enough tonight I decided to finally pop my Roosevelt Ave cherry. Drove the whole strip just to see where they were all outside of and quality then decided to loop background and park all the way up by the start of the strip and walk it. ...Police were everywhere... ...They were a mixed group of both latin and asians...
First time for me browsing there. My only Queens experience was on Prince St. I have not seen this thread (or knew about stabbing). Heading to the airport, I went there after seeing news articles online about Roosevelt ave. brothels.

There is a YouTube video walking this strip, I aimed for what looked like the hot-spot (big NYPD truck was there). Easy to find a parking spot late evening. As MM said, lots of police. Yes, I saw the Latin and Asian group which threw me off as the Latin ones were dressed like they were going to a club (there are clubs/bars in the area).

My preference is stick-thin and flat, many Asians though they are wearing puffy jackets and appear to have thick calves, not easy to figure out the body type. Ran out of time and had to leave. Driving away there was one tiny Asian sitting on a moped which would have been perfect. Quite a long strip to check out.

JH is starting to come back in 2 areas 82nd St and 88-90. 82 is crazy, 3 or 4 places are open, mostly out of shape Spanish girls with
the exception of the last place near 83rd with some nice Asians. 88-90 mostly fat Spanish again with a few Asians

There is almost always an empty police van parked on 90th, it never bothered the girls. I noticed a couple of months ago the van
is from a Brooklyn pct. I think it must be a bunch of Brooklyn cops who pulled subway duty for the day

As for Flushing, Sunday was a great day weather-wise. At least 20 girls without too many takers, It was a good day to see what these
girls look like without all the heavy winter clothing instead of getting surprised in the room

My best tip of the day( I should say of the year) Most of these girls know me and are becoming very aggressive, they hook my arm and won't let go no matter what I say. I found the magic two words, it works every time. "NO Money" they let and leave right away it never fails

So I was in New Mall on Main St and the public mens restroom instead of having graffiti in the stalls had sharpie ads with dicks, pussy, $60, ‘masachee’and ‘china pussy’ drawn all over. Had to snap a pic. Flushing Bathroom
These spanish guys always know how to fuck up a good thing. The raid the got CeCe killed was set off by an unhappy more than likely drunk guy who trashes a 2n floor spa and stole money. Near recent clamp down on Roosevelt and Flushing was set of by a clown ass Hispanic exposing the Roosevelt spa to make you tube fame. These guys bring catastrophic drama! Instead instead of trying to bann the Black guys they need to bann these south American Hispanics for all the heat that they're bringing all the major revenue loss their taking. It's funny that some of the spas are more afraid of blacks than the Hispanics. Lol

Was on 40th yesterday. Hispanic guy walks up to one of the girls, opens his wallet to show how much he wants to pay. Girl turns on her heel and walks away. Rest of the girls ignore the guy as he walks up 40th.
I've seen this before.
They know they can't do that shit with their Hispanic women. That's why the go to the Asian girls. At $60, that's a bargain and they'll still try low ball and want to be demanding. Get the fuck out of here!