Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Yes inflation hit everyone everywhere but here are two scenarios:

You are at an event where you are not able to bring in beverages or food. You are really thirsty and the guy wants 12 bucks for a bottled water. It doesn't matter that his cost for that bottle went from 20 cents to 25 cents and it was 8 bucks last year. He doesn't care if you know it either as its hot out and he will sell out all his bottles. you pay the 12 bucks.

The bagel shop in Farmingdale gets $1 for a bagel. You want a couple of plain bagels to bring home it's $1 each. A short time ago it was 0.75 a bagel — inflation of raw materials, labor and all that. However if you go in 30 minutes before closing time they will sell you bagels for 0.50 each — inflation of raw materials , labor and all that doesn't matter.

anyway, from what I see there are a lot more providers and a lot less customers nowadays. There are just so many HH or 1Hr time slots in a day and when a time slot goes unused it is gone forever.
Always love what you have to say on here you bring major value in my eyes every time! I do have a question though you really think there are less mongers around now since inflation and the pandemic that hobby? Because I find most places I go the prices have increased significantly and I can’t see how they can stay in business if less people are paying them I could be wrong and I definitely am not a business major. Just wanted some clarity hear as to why I only get pre pandemic rates with ladies I saw before inflation? I guess I’ve been grandfathered in at those rates but any places I haven’t frequented in awhile and/or are new to me it feels like I’m paying prime rates for the same services and in some cases even mediocre subpar services truth be told. Help a fellow monger out this is all new territory for me regarding rate hikes especially in the last decade or so thanks.

Always love what you have to say on here you bring major value in my eyes every time! I do have a question though you really think there are less mongers around now since inflation and the pandemic that hobby? Because I find most places I go the prices have increased significantly and I can’t see how they can stay in business if less people are paying them I could be wrong and I definitely am not a business major. Just wanted some clarity hear as to why I only get pre pandemic rates with ladies I saw before inflation? I guess I’ve been grandfathered in at those rates but any places I haven’t frequented in awhile and/or are new to me it feels like I’m paying prime rates for the same services and in some cases even mediocre subpar services truth be told. Help a fellow monger out this is all new territory for me regarding rate hikes especially in the last decade or so thanks.
I think the price increase is coming from the new comers from other areas. They are use to charging more than the typical 40th road chick because they bring these high pricing from their area because of lack of competition in former areas. If guys insist on the standsrd price of $60 for 30 minutes it'll help keep things in line. I've seen FI girls charging 80 for the hour but I think it's a ploy

The standard rate is $60 for 30 minutes and $ $40 for 20 minutes by 40th road and even some of the girls on roosevelt. Keep in mind these girls will try to sell you 20 minutes for $100 if you're willing to accept it and they talk between each other so if you overpaid one they'll all expect the same from you. Negotiate wisely until. Just as they don't budge on price you need to do the same. They will try to upsell you for an uncovered blow job or agree to uncovered for $60 then once you're in their cubicle they'll try to stick a condom on you. This happens even when you use the translator. So you have to learn to walk away and not play into their con games. As well many are time theives. They'll set the clock before you're undressed. When you see that, get your money back. Learn to walk away. There is always some one who will respect your money. Negating twice usually turns out bad because emotions get involved so don't waste time on the bullshit, just move on. Some of these girls are so stubborn that they'd rather miss or turn down money rather than accept reasonable offers.

The standard rate is $60 for 30 minutes and $ $40 for 20 minutes by 40th road and even some of the girls on roosevelt. Keep in mind these girls will try to sell you 20 minutes for $100 if you're willing to accept it and they talk between each other so if you overpaid one they'll all expect the same from you. Negotiate wisely until. Just as they don't budge on price you need to do the same. They will try to upsell you for an uncovered blow job or agree to uncovered for $60 then once you're in their cubicle they'll try to stick a condom on you. This happens even when you use the translator. So you have to learn to walk away and not play into their con games. As well many are time theives. They'll set the clock before you're undressed. When you see that, get your money back. Learn to walk away. There is always some one who will respect your money. Negating twice usually turns out bad because emotions get involved so don't waste time on the bullshit, just move on. Some of these girls are so stubborn that they'd rather miss or turn down money rather than accept reasonable offers.
There is a clear difference between pricing for a 60yo vs 35yo. 100 for 30-45 min with a good looking 35yo is worth it imho. That, and I, personally would not get BBJ from any sw.

As far as the raids, things will be back to usual by spring time. And, that spot in 95th was too much. I’ve seen up to 10 girls standing outside sometimes. So bad they were blocking the sidewalk. Scary sometimes. Probably the main reason for neighborhood complaints I’m sure. Shit, I’d file complaint if that level of braisiness was having next to my house. 3 or 4 minding their business quietly is fine. Not 10 acting out.

I saw Judy maybe 2 years ago. I had her bent over the table doing her vaginally doggie . I pulled out of her vagina and reached for the KY lube and lubed up her A-hole and covered genius jr. I realized that I could have easily slipped off the condom w/o her knowing and slid right in bare.
Others may have had similar thoughts and acted on it.
Just a thought.
Be careful Genius, you voild be playing with fire. Anal no cover. Not a good idea.

So let me get this straight. According to Pops this place is Asian only....No gweilos allowed. According to another memeber they give really bad haircuts. What does a non-asian do assuming Boobie is Asian. Im willing to TOFTT but dont want them to be suspicious. Is there a name we can use for reference, a password, a person to ask for???

I've always wondered if their's a Latina version of the Haircut/AMP setup? Im looking for a good haircut and a nice massage to boot. FS would be the cherry on top.
Before the pandemic I can remember a place on 83rd and Roosevelt under the 7 train on the Manhattan side. Don't know if it's still there but I may be worth a try just to see.

Odd question but about this area…
Do any of you guys seeing fake designer bags being sold in your travels in flushing? Whether on street directly or in one of the asian malls? Need to pick one up for someone and figured I would try here before Canal st.

Odd question but about this area…
Do any of you guys seeing fake designer bags being sold in your travels in flushing? Whether on street directly or in one of the asian malls? Need to pick one up for someone and figured I would try here before Canal st.
Walk along Main St between 41's ave and 39th ave especially on weekends.

BTW lots of interesting activities this weekend (especially Sat) for Chinese New Year. Major parade 11am

I was out of town when the latest Police activity occurred on Roosey last month and finally had a chance to walk through the ares last night (Wednesday 2/7) about 10:30‐10:45 ish. Not only was the stretch between 88-90th Sts dead, there was no action all the way to Junction Blvd.
Fortunately 40th Rd was still busy, so it wasn't a complete waste of time, but definitely an eye opener.

Since last month's police activity in Jackson Heights it looks like most of the girls have relocated to the area. Was plenty of women around at midnight on a Tuesday night. Don't know what time they wrap things up there though.
On a side note - Anna got a boob job. Well done actually. Was amusing to see