Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

No rush on 40 is rare. It will not work with all but I have found that if you tip well, a non rush experience can be had with some. I explained what I wanted, we agreed on a number and I was surprised that she did not rush at all. Unfortunately I think she went back to China. I'm not sure if it's temporary or permanent.

No rush on 40 is rare. It will not work with all but I have found that if you tip well, a non rush experience can be had with some. I explained what I wanted, we agreed on a number and I was surprised that she did not rush at all. Unfortunately I think she went back to China. I'm not sure if it's temporary or permanent.
I've found that it is available (easily about half of them) and has nothing to do with how well you tip.The thing is when you find one you like and she is non-rush, you get her # . I hand them my burner and have them call themselves, and then they watch me add their name to my contacts They now have your number, and not just a piece of paper, they know you really want to see them again. I guess it's much nicer for them to have someone call them instead of just standing on the sidewalk soliciting.

If you are polite, clean (body and clothes) and don't insult them with a ridiculously low-ball offer and then ask for their # as you leave they are happy - I guess it shows you think they are worth it.

I've been doing this a long time and it works.

Anyone here been to Pretty Yuki before ?
Yes, decent looking girls, rotated frequently, rates are around $120-140 hhr, $40 upsell for BBBJ. It's tough to communicate and set up an appointment for a specific girl. Not all girls BBBJ. Strange set up, it's in a run down, but formally very nice house in a residential area. I'm a little nervous when I go there, I keep expecting it to be raided anytime soon.

Big fire in Flushing - tons of and police.

But didn't see any action outside.
I was in Flushing when the fire on Main st was being put out (May?). Didn't seem to affect the girls soliciting other than they couldn't do it right in front of the burning building (firemen, firetrucks, hoses and all that kinda got in the way ) but they were out on 40th rd were there were some firemen were taking a break. Picked my girl and firemen got a kick of watching her unlock the door and her and I heading inside to her place of business.
I've seen in the past, where cops were standing on the corner talking and girls were openly soliciting within earshot of them.

The only time I've seen the girls react to LE was when I was in JH middle of the night last fall and patrol car pointed spot light on them (some were standing and other sitting on folding chairs) and activated lights and siren. Girls scattered (but didn't take chairs with them but came right back immediately (some to their chairs) after LE went to the next spot to do the same thing. Guess that's the game of enforcement nowadays.

I was in Flushing when the fire on Main st was being put out (May?). Didn't seem to affect the girls soliciting other than they couldn't do it right in front of the burning building (firemen, firetrucks, hoses and all that kinda got in the way ) but they were out on 40th rd were there were some firemen were taking a break. Picked my girl and firemen got a kick of watching her unlock the door and her and I heading inside to her place of business.
I've seen in the past, where cops were standing on the corner talking and girls were openly soliciting within earshot of them.

The only time I've seen the girls react to LE was when I was in JH middle of the night last fall and patrol car pointed spot light on them (some were standing and other sitting on folding chairs) and activated lights and siren. Girls scattered (but didn't take chairs with them but came right back immediately (some to their chairs) after LE went to the next spot to do the same thing. Guess that's the game of enforcement nowadays.
I like this approach better than SC. Live and let live.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was there today (Sunday) and saw evidence of the fire. It was at Main between the corner of 40th rd and the LIRR trestle.
Damn, aren't you the early bird. Probably the best way to beat traffic and find parking.
And get your dick wet.

Are there girl walking around at this time or do you call one you already have a number of and set it up before you leave the house?

Damn, aren't you the early bird. Probably the best way to beat traffic and find parking.
And get your dick wet.

Are there girl walking around at this time or do you call one you already have a number of and set it up before you leave the house?
Yup, there are several advantages:

1.No one on 495 is going under 70, so I get there from exit 49 in less than 30 min including coffee stop at McD's ( 97¢ for small coffee, (senior rate), black, help gets my "V" going on empty stomach. I find it better, which is important when black and no sugar, than the Pike stuff at Starbucks. I'm in/out with my coffee in a minute as I keep bag of change in my car and plop down exact.)

2. Lots of free street parking several blocks from main&40th. I like to park at spots at intersections so no one can lock me in front or back. These spots are not usually available during other days. Plus no meters and alternate side parking rules.

3. Girls are coming out at 9am and they are freshly showered and I am probably the 1st customer as evidenced by empty waste basket in their little rooms. There is no reason to set anything up except if I'm in the mood for excellent 40 min massage followed by relaxing CFS with Cindy I set that up day before.

4. I do some food shopping in grocery store on Main and get Asian stuff hard to find on LI and at rock bottoms prices. If you want live crabs, fresh fish, most the time the fish is still flapping even though on ice — not kidding. Also selection of mushrooms, and exotic fruit is outstanding. The Asian customers simply will not accept fruits and vegetables not perfectly fresh. If you haven't tried yellow dragon fruit you are missing something good (red dragon fruit not as sweet).

Yup, there are several advantages:

1.No one on 495 is going under 70, so I get there from exit 49 in less than 30 min including coffee stop at McD's ( 97¢ for small coffee, (senior rate), black, help gets my "V" going on empty stomach. I find it better, which is important when black and no sugar, than the Pike stuff at Starbucks. I'm in/out with my coffee in a minute as I keep bag of change in my car and plop down exact.)

2. Lots of free street parking several blocks from main&40th. I like to park at spots at intersections so no one can lock me in front or back. These spots are not usually available during other days. Plus no meters and alternate side parking rules.

3. Girls are coming out at 9am and they are freshly showered and I am probably the 1st customer as evidenced by empty waste basket in their little rooms. There is no reason to set anything up except if I'm in the mood for excellent 40 min massage followed by relaxing CFS with Cindy I set that up day before.

4. I do some food shopping in grocery store on Main and get Asian stuff hard to find on LI and at rock bottoms prices. If you want live crabs, fresh fish, most the time the fish is still flapping even though on ice — not kidding. Also selection of mushrooms, and exotic fruit is outstanding. The Asian customers simply will not accept fruits and vegetables not perfectly fresh. If you haven't tried yellow dragon fruit you are missing something good (red dragon fruit not as sweet).
i usually arrive and can find parking just around the corner of 40th itself after coming from Prince street (still never have seen the lady with the hat for the CBJs). I too like to buy fruit and some veggies around that LIRR underpass area...still greenish avocodos at 2-3 for a dollar is a steal! (spend 2-3$ and i'm good for a week easy). or a pound of ground meat at like 1.70-2$ a pound? yes please....

just the quality of ladies on Sunday morning at that early time lately is all the older persuasion (didnt check today since the weather frankly sucks). I dont need to shop for longer than 30-45 mins max and usually by 9-930 if theres no one new/young-ish looking ladies about...im out - save the $50 for other things for the week.

Genius, are the "nicer" ones working it after 9-10am? just inquiring..

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I know this is off topic but which place has the biggest shrimp and what are the prices like? Chinatown in Manhattan tends to top out with the U15s for around $13/lb

I know this is off topic but which place has the biggest shrimp and what are the prices like? Chinatown in Manhattan tends to top out with the U15s for around $13/lb
Will check next Sunday (other mongers can check too and posts— places of interest (that I've been to) are E corner of 41ave&main, W side main between Roosey&39th, and couple blocks S further down main on W side (this place also sells live frogs, turtles and other live creatures that obviously Asians like to eat (otherwise they wouldn't be going thru all the expense to have them).

Also if you want fresh killed animals (chickens, ducks, et al) — and i mean fresh killed as in you point to the living creature you want and they kill it then and there— place on Fowler Ave (great name for a street where you would put a poultry slaughter house) — by HD .

i usually arrive and can find parking just around the corner of 40th itself after coming from Prince street (still never have seen the lady with the hat for the CBJs).....
I've never seen her there before 10am. I fact I usually see her there when i walk out from my hour massage with Cindy later in the morning, as Cindy's place is right by that corner.[/QUOTE]

just the quality of ladies on Sunday morning at that early time lately is all the older persuasion (didn't check today since the weather frankly sucks). I dont need to shop for longer than 30-45 mins max and usually by 9-930 if there's no one new/young-ish looking ladies about...im out - save the $50 for other things for the week.

Genius, are the "nicer" ones working it after 9-10am? just inquiring..
Oh they are there,although they will not take 50— therein lies the rub(pun intended) the "nicer" ones are taken almost as soon as the take up shop and what I've seen, when I'm lucky enough to find one is when we are in their room their phone (to use an archaic phrase that members here of a certain age actually have experienced it's literal meaning) is ringing off the hook. Then when we have finished, accounts settled and walked to the door, she will answer the next call and meet the guy at the front door instead of heading back to her spot. So it will appear that their aren't any "nice" ones on the street even though they are working.

The solution, of course, is when you find one you want to see again, put her in your contacts on your burner.

Ps. Be aware that your term "young-ish looking ladies" may have a very different meaning based on the age on the monger giving the description .