Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

It seems to be a recent habit in this business for girls to proclaim they are from Taiwan.

Not that it matters where they are from, and complete honesty is never something we expect, nor require; irrelevant to the task at hand.

But, if I might just assert that I find it highly unlikely.
Is there a question I can ask such as "where in Taiwan" that a mainland Chinese person would not know but certainly if they were from Taiwan they would know the city or province that they are from.

Is there a question I can ask such as "where in Taiwan" that a mainland Chinese person would not know but certainly if they were from Taiwan they would know the city or province that they are from.
Ask them where kenting is located. It's a famous seaside town at the southernmost tip of Taiwan.

I wish I could help you more in the deciphering process. But, it is more of a feeling, and delving rather innocently.

But, just your awareness of this, puts you on alert. And, you already noticed this recent phenomenon, as I have, also. Maybe others here, also.

Again, for our interests, it makes no difference, their geographical origin. Possibly, they feel it more comfortable in protecting their anonymity.

I know if I were doing their work in a foreign country, (I should only be so handsome, so young and so endowed) I would probably answer with a false country or false city.

But, their motive might go just a bit deeper. And, adhering to the non-political policy of the board, I will let this rest, and just note it as something that is surfacing more and more, that we never noticed prior.

Another way is to listen when they speak mandarin. Mainlanders speak as if they have marbles in their mouths or most words end in the "R" sound. Taiwanese mandarin speakers have a clear cut off of pronunciations. If you put people from the mainland and taiwan together, you will notice the difference. And yes, I'm Taiwanese.

I always ask "where in china are you from?"
In last month one said "I from Hong Kong"
The other 3 said "Taiwan".

Over the past years of mongering there there were Koreans and Mainland Chinese but no Hong Kong or Taiwanese. Couple years ago had one girl who spoke perfect English who said father Japanese, mother Chinese (she gave great massage and would only do HJ)

In that particular Main Street/Roosevelt hub, I have only met Mainlanders, even if they say otherwise, and mostly Fujianese Mainlanders, even if they say otherwise.

Houses and spas have other nationalities.

One girl told me she was Japanese, and picked up her phone and had a full conversation in Chinese.

I questioned her, and she admitted she was Chinese.

Over the past years of mongering there there were Koreans and Mainland Chinese but no Hong Kong or Taiwanese. Couple years ago had one girl who spoke perfect English who said father Japanese, mother Chinese (she gave great massage and would only do HJ)
I've been fucking Taiwanese pros the past 18 mos. Fucked at least 4 Asian motel pros in Nj that were Taiwanese. They are more into it . Freakier, also 1 of them was tall.

My main sb for last year whom i was getting freebies from and overnights also was from Taiwan originally then moved to Hong kong.

Just think the Asians are tapping more into Taiwan for whatever reason.

Another way is to listen when they speak mandarin. Mainlanders speak as if they have marbles in their mouths or most words end in the "R" sound. Taiwanese mandarin speakers have a clear cut off of pronunciations. If you put people from the mainland and taiwan together, you will notice the difference. And yes, I'm
Taiwanese.
Assuming you partake in the Flushing scene, are you privy to a recent influx of Taiwanese working girls?

billyS

Reign of Terror
....and mostly Fujianese Mainlanders, even if they say otherwise.
I thought it was Fukianese?
I used to see a lot of them in Long Beach getting off the train heading to the beach.
They came from Manhattan where LB heavily advertised a train/Beach plan. It was discontinued in 2020 because of Covid and I guess they never reinstated it.

Just as well as I know a few Long Beach cops and they said most of the Fukianese were gang members.

Identifiable, guys with ponytails and thin scraggly sparse beards, girls, thin, tatted with pink or purple hair.

I get asked that question whenever i go into a new place when I start speaking mandarin. I reply I'm Taiwanese. A few.providers would try to goad me into the geopolitical issues about Taiwan being independent or not. But I would always steer clear of that. I'm there for a massage and/or more. Not an UN delegation meeting! Lol!

Assuming you partake in the Flushing scene, are you privy to a recent influx of Taiwanese working girls?
I don't know about the influx of new talent but one provider i had initially said she was from shenzen but then she told me about her ad in a certain online site that stated she "just landed from Taiwan". I asked her and she admitted that the client base in and around flushing is getting tired of seeing mainlander girls. They wanted something "exotic" like Taiwanese girls or girls from hk or Macau. She then started speaking in a bad version of Cantonese. But I guess it's what the providers have to do to make a living.

I used to see a lot of them in Long Beach getting off the train heading to the beach.
They came from Manhattan where LB heavily advertised a train/Beach plan. It was discontinued in 2020 because of Covid and I guess they never reinstated it.

Just as well as I know a few Long Beach cops and they said most of the Fukianese were gang members.

Identifiable, guys with ponytails and thin scraggly sparse beards, girls, thin, tatted with pink or purple hair.
Re: fk gangster types
In the past year or so, China has been promoting good behavior in its people. I'd you're able to see douyin posts(chinese version of tiktok), they've been doing that using "gangster" type cast members and they ALL have exotic sports cars or super luxury cars yo show they have super good morals. I'm not getting political but if the mods think this post crosses that line, I apologize and please delete this post if you deem it.

I don't know about the influx of new talent but one provider i had initially said she was from shenzen but then she told me about her ad in a certain online site that stated she "just landed from Taiwan". I asked her and she admitted that the client base in and around flushing is getting tired of seeing mainlander girls. They wanted something "exotic" like Taiwanese girls or girls from hk or Macau. She then started speaking in a bad version of Cantonese. But I guess it's what the providers have to do to make a living.
Yes, that is what I saw in Flushing, and even overseas, and even in Manhattan.

For their own reasons, they pretend to be a different brand of Asian. By physical appearance it is difficult to dispute whatever they say. Only by language, accents, and mannerisms is it revealed.

Also, girls from the Mainland, while being truthful about their country, will lie about their city.

I know that even amongst Chinese, there is a certain amount of more respect given to one born and raised and schooled in Beijing, as opposed to another province. My once Beijing girlfriend was so proud of her elite status, instilled by her parents.

Look, guys, they are selling you a fantasy. It affects the buyer to think he is with someone from a land he has only read about or heard about in the news. It gets you going and gets you more interested.

And, it adds zestiness to your resume and in the bars you can proclaim “I had them all, women from every Chinese province, from Shanghai to Jilin, and the nations of Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Burma, (Myanmar) and so many others, but the one that forever lingers in my memory…”

“I thought it was Fukianese?”

Fujianese and Fukienese both refer to the people from Fujian, China.

Fujianese is the Mandarin name. Fukienese is the Hokkien name, which is the language of the province.

Interestingly, Hokkien spoken in Taiwan is mutually intelligible as the Taiwanese language, with dialects spoken in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and many other places.

I've been fucking Taiwanese pros the past 18 mos. Fucked at least 4 Asian motel pros in Nj that were Taiwanese. They are more into it . Freakier, also 1 of them was tall.

My main sb for last year whom i was getting freebies from and overnights also was from Taiwan originally then moved to Hong kong.

Just think the Asians are tapping more into Taiwan for whatever reason.
Not touching on politics at all, Taiwanese have much western influence.

Oftentimes you may feel that they treat you as they would their own countrymen.

Sometimes you feel no barriers, not only in language, but also similar sentiments, and outlooks.

You oftentimes feel more aligned, less of a gulf of separation in communication. They take great pride in their English skills. They work diligently to not only speak English well, but polish their skills.

So yesterday I headed over to 40th rd only to find out that there was a street fair on 40th and part of Prince. Saw some of the older ladies out but nobody That I was looking for was out. I did see a lady with red hair, anyone know who she is as she disappeared as I headed her way. Plus I didn’t get a look at her face so not even sure if she young or older.

As my fav's were not around for some reason over past 3 weeks I picked up 3 new girls.
1. They were all newly arrived (past 2 months) in US
2. They all asked for 50
3. All were from Taiwan
4. All were trim, perhaps late 20's early 30's and very sweet personalities and totally no rush.

Hmmm, I wonder what is going on both with my fav's and with these new girls.
How were their English speaking skills?

As my fav's were not around for some reason over past 3 weeks I picked up 3 new girls.
1. They were all newly arrived (past 2 months) in US
2. They all asked for 50
3. All were from Taiwan
4. All were trim, perhaps late 20's early 30's and very sweet personalities and totally no rush.

Hmmm, I wonder what is going on both with my fav's and with these new girls.
On 40th?