Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

89-26 Roosevelt a fast house.
The provider, whom I saw the first time at 159th St, subsequently sent me 89-22 Roosevelt as her new work address. Often these places advertise a location a few doors away from where they actually are. Wonder whether she's actually at 89-26. Her name was Mimi, not a bad experience.

Lot of chinese fast houses reopening along Roosevelt and Junction. 95-27 Roosevelt is no more as place is empty now. Had a couple of nicer ladies before pandemic. Saw a tall chinese lady soliciting clients at corner of Roosevelt and Elmhurst and then taking them downstairs. Two well known ladies outside of their establishment at corner of Junction and Roosevelt. With more people on the streets, it is easier for them to blend in and be bold in their advertising.

Lot of chinese fast houses reopening along Roosevelt and Junction. 95-27 Roosevelt is no more as place is empty now. Had a couple of nicer ladies before pandemic. Saw a tall chinese lady soliciting clients at corner of Roosevelt and Elmhurst and then taking them downstairs. Two well known ladies outside of their establishment at corner of Junction and Roosevelt. With more people on the streets, it is easier for them to blend in and be bold in their advertising.
The ladies on junction and Roosevelt are their working at 38-04 and was one of the lady Kiki from the former 40th rd next to lirr and Roosevelt and 88th by the Chinese restaurant on the corner.

I find myself running errands in flushing today. I was standing at the rice noodle place on Roosevelt by the subway entrance. The doors next door open and the famous Mimi of the former 40th rd step out in a black mini dress And a umbrellas she look at me and then walked to the corner. I was hoping Anna would be around but I still haven’t seen her yet. Also the place in that strip of stores by CPB

Good news/ bad news story

Had some free time the other day (tues morning) and decided to take a ride into Flushing.

Good news
Very little traffic on LIE. Made Hicksville to CP blvd in about 20 minutes.
Plenty of free parking close to the usual areas I used to (pre-CORVIS) go to.

Bad news
All the buildings where the girls used to work were shut down tight except for one on the W side of Main between Roosey and 39th next to HSBC. There was a girl standing inside (glass door was locked) and she motioned to me and when I nodded ok and she let me in. Not my type so I asked to be let out and away I went.

No girls in the usual areas standing.

There were cops everywhere, a pair on every corner and some walking around up and down main.

In short, area has a ways to go before mongering activities become available.

Good news/ bad news story

Had some free time the other day (tues morning) and decided to take a ride into Flushing.

Good news
Very little traffic on LIE. Made Hicksville to CP blvd in about 20 minutes.
Plenty of free parking close to the usual areas I used to (pre-CORVIS) go to.

Bad news
All the buildings where the girls used to work were shut down tight except for one on the W side of Main between Roosey and 39th next to HSBC. There was a girl standing inside (glass door was locked) and she motioned to me and when I nodded ok and she let me in. Not my type so I asked to be let out and away I went.

No girls in the usual areas standing.

There were cops everywhere, a pair on every corner and some walking around up and down main.

In short, area has a ways to go before mongering activities become available.
There are lots of places open. The ladies of the street are surfacing as well. Mimi was spot coming out of a different building. Ladies that work in CT are working at places in flushing until the city open up a little more. Tons of people on the street so I’m still thinking some of the ladies are hiding in the building’s

Intrigued by Hebrew2015's review of Amy at Elite Spa (135-14 Northern Blvd), I called and stopped by this afternoon.

The place is literally half-open, inasmuch the roll-up steel door was halfway down. I was told to text when I was there which I did but no one responded. So I ducked under the door and rang the bell. A young Asian guy let me in, took my temperature and sprayed the soles of my shoes and hands with alcohol.

The place is large but kept so dark that it was hard to see anything. I waited for about ten minutes in a damp room that smelled heavily of disinfectant. Eventually a cute girl entered. I started by saying I wanted an hour and asked how much. She said they were only doing 20 min sessions. Then she relented and said "46" which made me think of how a 2 x 4 is actually less. Alarm bells were going off, so I cleared out. My impression from Hebrew2015's review was that they provided a spa experience. This felt more like what I imagine a fast house would be like.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Intrigued by Hebrew2015's review of Amy at Elite Spa (135-14 Northern Blvd), I called and stopped by this afternoon.

The place is literally half-open, inasmuch the roll-up steel door was halfway down. I was told to text when I was there which I did but no one responded. So I ducked under the door and rang the bell. A young Asian guy let me in, took my temperature and sprayed the soles of my shoes and hands with alcohol.

The place is large but kept so dark that it was hard to see anything. I waited for about ten minutes in a damp room that smelled heavily of disinfectant. Eventually a cute girl entered. I started by saying I wanted an hour and asked how much. She said they were only doing 20 min sessions. Then she relented and said "46" which made me think of how a 2 x 4 is actually less. Alarm bells were going off, so I cleared out. My impression from Hebrew2015's review was that they provided a spa experience. This felt more like what I imagine a fast house would be like.
Thanks. At least some people listen to me.
The others wind up perpetually in moderation.

Always a concern when you visit a private home.
The MMS reached out to me a week later. I told her about my concern which she dismissed saying that all the girls would have it otherwise. But the fact was that I hadn't taken my socks off anywhere other than at her place over the previous two weeks. The bites were nasty as bedbugs inject an anticoagulant to keep the blood flowing. It took ten days for the area above my ankle to not look like a war zone. If you have a significant other or end up with an infestation at home, you could be worse off than with a case of COVID that doesn't require hospitalization.

I'm now thinking that regardless of whether one has showered at the provider's location, it's a good SOP to put all of one's clothing in a plastic bag and then shower again. Interestingly, the bites can take anywhere from a few hours to two weeks to become visible. Ten years ago, I picked some up, most likely at a friend's house. In those days, I didn't react to the bites and only discovered the infestation when i saw one crawling across my bedsheets. The infestation had really set in by then and even spread to another household member who unfortunately had a very bad reaction to being bitten. Our apartment had to be practically emptied with its contents sent out to be fumigated. My neighbors were sympathetic but probably hated me. The cost, all-in, was over $20K. It was a nightmare spread out over six months that I wish on no one.