Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Just got home from Jackson height. I started at junction blvd and saw 2 ladies stand out and one of them was Kiki. Since I wasn’t interested in either I walk to 103 and 39th saw 2 ladies outside and a guy leaning on the meter staring at them so I walk around the block and then stop at the deli to get a drink. I come out and a third lady step out. The guy leaning on the meter walk over and start talking so I walk over and nod and the lady open the door and we walk in. There was no negotiation as I said $60 and she say yes. We get nake and she spray alcohol on my hands and on a paper towel hands me the paper towel to wipe my hands. Then I grab her from behind and she grinding her butt on my cock while I’m rubbing her pussy and sticking my FIV and a hand full of tit with the other. My little guy started getting hard from her butt rubbing it so I turn her around and she slip a cover on. And in a standing miss position I start pounding and sucking those nipples. She been one of the better humping I got out there in a longtime .

Just got home from Jackson height. I started at junction blvd and saw 2 ladies stand out and one of them was Kiki. Since I wasn’t interested in either I walk to 103 and 39th saw 2 ladies outside and a guy leaning on the meter staring at them so I walk around the block and then stop at the deli to get a drink. I come out and a third lady step out. The guy leaning on the meter walk over and start talking so I walk over and nod and the lady open the door and we walk in. There was no negotiation as I said $60 and she say yes. We get nake and she spray alcohol on my hands and on a paper towel hands me the paper towel to wipe my hands. Then I grab her from behind and she grinding her butt on my cock while I’m rubbing her pussy and sticking my FIV and a hand full of tit with the other. My little guy started getting hard from her butt rubbing it so I turn her around and she slip a cover on. And in a standing miss position I start pounding and sucking those nipples. She been one of the better humping I got out there in a longtime .
Was she kind of tall and bit thick but not fat with blonde dyed hair

46-20 Kissena Blvd 929.603.7588

After laying low from mongering activities for few months, I decided to satisfy my cravings. Found an ad of this place online, called to make sure they were open and headed here right away.

A guy opened the door, took my temp, sanitized my hands and asked to me switched to one of their sandals before going up the stairs.

My provider’s name was Jennifer. 28yr old according to her, very smooth skin, fake tits but overall descent body. Table shower then massage for barely 5mins then soft touch started. I asked for everything and she wanted 120 but I brought it down to 100.

Overall I was happy with Jennifer’s service as she was fairly attractive and very accommodating. Her English is limited however. 40 house fee for 1hr plus 100 for all.

Good news/ bad news story

Bad news

There were cops everywhere, a pair on every corner and some walking around up and down main.

In short, area has a ways to go before mongering activities become available.
thanks for sharing that info, got a fb messenger text the other day from one of those chicks asking me to meet her in the subway entrance and that to me was a red flag now I know why

46-20 Kissena Blvd 929.603.7588

After laying low from mongering activities for few months, I decided to satisfy my cravings. Found an ad of this place online, called to make sure they were open and headed here right away.

A guy opened the door, took my temp, sanitized my hands and asked to me switched to one of their sandals before going up the stairs.

My provider’s name was Jennifer. 28yr old according to her, very smooth skin, fake tits but overall descent body. Table shower then massage for barely 5mins then soft touch started. I asked for everything and she wanted 120 but I brought it down to 100.

Overall I was happy with Jennifer’s service as she was fairly attractive and very accommodating. Her English is limited however. 40 house fee for 1hr plus 100 for all.
i stopped by there in early may. there was no response at the door. however, i heard plently of movement inside. after i walked away, an asian guy walked up, rang the bell, and boom, he walked in.
#myballscounttoo.

There are some streetwalkers on 40th road. However, there is also LE presence at the end of the block. 2 cops are standing near the park. I'm not sure if they would arrest you.
Those cop at the end of the block been there for months. It part of neighborhood watch as the pod goes up and cameras on it can see and record everything in sight to deter crime.

Those cop at the end of the block been there for months. It part of neighborhood watch as the pod goes up and cameras on it can see and record everything in sight to deter crime.
yeah in December those guys would be in the warmth of their Explorer and the old broads would hide across the street on Main in some canopy, they looked like they could care less with the temps dropping to 20° F

Was she kind of tall and bit thick but not fat with blonde dyed hair
You lady was working today but I went with the same one as last time with spandex pants and heels. The blond hair one try to get me to go with her. While I was pounding my girl she was negotiating with someone who kept saying massage and everything and she kept saying $100 and it went on for a few minutes and then he said I see you tomorrow. we both laught. Anything you can say about her service? I saw the other lady there when I was leaving and she look and gave me the look that said try me next time. I think the lady I was with is cleaning house as customers just wait at the corner for her. I got her number this time in case she move on.

45-61 Bell Blvd
631-464-1211
$60 + $100 [CBJ; CFS; good massage]

I stopped by 45-61 Bell Blvd yesterday after texting in advance. This was my first visit.

My expectations were modest and I was pleasantly surprised. Another member mentioned that it was semi-legit which I saw as a plus since the GFE with masks is still a bit buggy. I wanted to leave with at least a decent massage which I did.

The front door has clear signs about their safety procedures. When I entered all I could see was a long red corridor. The mamasan took my temperature and bundled me into an odd little room immediately to the left of the entrance. There was an elevated platform area with two steps to reach it. There was a full-sized refrigerator with luggage and supplies piled on top, making me think that this was their spillover room. There was a futon on the platform. Whenever a monger rang the bell, I was the first to know it. Once I realized that I was actually behind the shop window (painted black), it all made sense and was more funny than annoying.

My provider was a reasonable looking MILF about 40-45 in a grey dress with pink polka dots. She had a solid but not fat build, with a pleasant expression and some English. She collected the $60 house fee; when she returned, I gave her $100 right away to make it clear that this wouldn't just be a massage. She nodded.

The massage was a solid B+. Clean-up with a grey warm towel that didn't inspire confidence. Sometimes they smell of bleach or laundry detergent. This one was neutral. She did follow up with alcohol spray.

This was the kind of provider who wasn't into having things done to her but was very capable at what she did to me which ended up being CBJ and CFS. She had a good touch which combined my realistic expectations left me satisfied. I didn't get her name.

I'll probably return at some point.

stopped by last week. 1st time since the shut. met inside the front door. temp taken; 99.7 door-keeper said i have a fever. reminded her it was hot outside. sprayed my hands and into a room i went. so-so provider entered the room, gave 50 for 1/2 hr and left no doubt about what i wanted. she came back with a condom and disrobed. that was a problem for me. i do not find women with tattoos attractive. ones i can not see are ok, but these were glaring. on on her are, one across her entire waist and one across her lower back. i recognized the lower back tat. about 10+ years ago i "dated" a provider that had a similar branding. i do not recall the snakehead she was attached to. i digress. we started with a really bad cbj. used her teeth and way to much suction. wish my vacuum cleaning had that much. then she started with reverse cowgirl. 1st time a provider initiated that position. than we flipped to missionary. i just could not get excited, even thinking about my adult daughters hot friends. finally, after 20 minutes of trying anything possible, the task was completed. nothing special. also, 1st time a provider did not ask how much or pay up front. i gave her 100 after and she said thank you.
total $150.

stopped by last week. 1st time since the shut. met inside the front door. temp taken; 99.7 door-keeper said i have a fever. reminded her it was hot outside. sprayed my hands and into a room i went. so-so provider entered the room, gave 50 for 1/2 hr and left no doubt about what i wanted. she came back with a condom and disrobed. that was a problem for me. i do not find women with tattoos attractive. ones i can not see are ok, but these were glaring. on on her are, one across her entire waist and one across her lower back. i recognized the lower back tat. about 10+ years ago i "dated" a provider that had a similar branding. i do not recall the snakehead she was attached to. i digress. we started with a really bad cbj. used her teeth and way to much suction. wish my vacuum cleaning had that much. then she started with reverse cowgirl. 1st time a provider initiated that position. than we flipped to missionary. i just could not get excited, even thinking about my adult daughters hot friends. finally, after 20 minutes of trying anything possible, the task was completed. nothing special. also, 1st time a provider did not ask how much or pay up front. i gave her 100 after and she said thank you.
total $150.
Was this also at 45-61 Bell Blvd?