Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Well the nice weather always bring the ladies out. I was walking around while talking on my cell phone and spot a nice lady. As I got closer she walked down the steps to coco spa. I just walk pass to see if she would comeback up and she didn’t so I continue walking and saw a ladies staring at me so I walk over and she try to talk to me with her limited English. Long story short she needed some help carrying bags of groceries home which was a couple of block away. I pickup the bags and walk with her. I enter the apartment took my shoes off and place the bags in the kitchen, she put some of the items away. I walk over to the door to leave and she came over to say thank you. I lean in to kiss her and she just started DFK me so in my mind I said game on. We ended up in the bedroom clothes came off and she started a bbbj with rimming and I was fiv. She then tongue bath me and back to bbbj. I couldn’t take it any more and pop CIM. She actually choke on it and spit in the garbage can and said “To much”
I laid there and started helping her with her English a few minutes later she started dfking me like a girl friend and another bbbj and the condom went on and we were dfking some more and I started pounding her as she spread her legs wide open and she was tight and I’m no genius, until I pop. I was dripping in sweat. We laid there recouping and then we get dressed, she gives me her number and I leave.

I don’t believe she a pro but I could be wrong and she does work in this business and was her day off. In any event I will be calling her in the near future.

As for the lady at coco spa well I see if I bump into on the street.

So I walking back to my car because I need to go home and get some rest. I walk pass the place on Main Street and 39th Ave. the lady standing there looks at me and nod. I kept walking but she was a looker also. I wish I had more energy and I would of taking the nod for game on. Well I see if she nod at me the next time she stand there and I walk by.

I on my way to buy a lottery ticket.
BG
Wow, nice....

Well the nice weather always bring the ladies out. I was walking around while talking on my cell phone and spot a nice lady. As I got closer she walked down the steps to coco spa. I just walk pass to see if she would comeback up and she didn’t so I continue walking and saw a ladies staring at me so I walk over and she try to talk to me with her limited English. Long story short she needed some help carrying bags of groceries home which was a couple of block away. I pickup the bags and walk with her. I enter the apartment took my shoes off and place the bags in the kitchen, she put some of the items away. I walk over to the door to leave and she came over to say thank you. I lean in to kiss her and she just started DFK me so in my mind I said game on. We ended up in the bedroom clothes came off and she started a bbbj with rimming and I was fiv. She then tongue bath me and back to bbbj. I couldn’t take it any more and pop CIM. She actually choke on it and spit in the garbage can and said “To much”
I laid there and started helping her with her English a few minutes later she started dfking me like a girl friend and another bbbj and the condom went on and we were dfking some more and I started pounding her as she spread her legs wide open and she was tight and I’m no genius, until I pop. I was dripping in sweat. We laid there recouping and then we get dressed, she gives me her number and I leave.

I don’t believe she a pro but I could be wrong and she does work in this business and was her day off. In any event I will be calling her in the near future.

As for the lady at coco spa well I see if I bump into on the street.

So I walking back to my car because I need to go home and get some rest. I walk pass the place on Main Street and 39th Ave. the lady standing there looks at me and nod. I kept walking but she was a looker also. I wish I had more energy and I would of taking the nod for game on. Well I see if she nod at me the next time she stand there and I walk by.

I on my way to buy a lottery ticket.
BG
"Wow!"

You know, thinking back, I, too, in a very chivalrous manner, came to a fine Asian lady's rescue and carried two of her bags that she was overburdened with on 41st Avenue. Sadly, unlike you, (incidentally an awesome post that is possibly the most exciting I have heard this season and quite possibly ever) all I received was a smile and a "shay-shay." You must be blessed with Hollywood good looks and a personality to match. "I lay prostrate (not to be confused with "prostate," guys) at the feet of the Master."

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Interesting thread. I am saddened by all the LE action on the block. I had a few of them before all this happened and now I need to use caution when in that area. I am new to this site so I am looking forward to find where the talent is. I was fortunate enough to get a phone number from 2 of them. One I like and the other one is kind of like a hail Mary pass lol

Interesting thread. I am saddened by all the LE action on the block. I had a few of them before all this happened and now I need to use caution when in that area. I am new to this site so I am looking forward to find where the talent is. I was fortunate enough to get a phone number from 2 of them. One I like and the other one is kind of like a hail Mary pass lol
So which talent gave you their number, most are no longer on the block. Some have moved on to places in Jackson Heights to earn a living.

I'm always amazed how all these assholes keep committing crimes when there is a damn good chance they are being recorded.
It took thousands of years in human history to arrive at this point but the era of "untraceable criminality" will soon be a "those were the days" stories in every institution and prison. This guy's picture and DNA, and LE's relentless pursuit is a tough fugitive lifestyle, forever looking over your shoulder and listening for the hounds.

But he doesn't look like the worrying type. He was probably banking on a possible sex worker who did not want to draw attention to her livelihood. And he probably did it many times and got away with it.

An illegal immigrant would never report it for fear of having her status revealed and deportation, losing her job, pissing off the owner and other girls in her profession. I don't mean to belittle their plight but an illegal immigrant might just treat it as a disgusting, brutal, sicko, filthy animal customer and return to work, drawing no attention to herself, the spa owner and her excellent cash livelihood that is a dream come true compared to what a person of her age and skill level might receive in China. Some would just treat it as a bad luck day.

I have lived amongst illegal Chinese immigrants and even Vietnamese raft people and the stories that they experienced and I needed to excuse myself to vomit. "Man's inhumanity to man," is the very reason for armies and navies and police and armed guards. Take away that infrastructure and it is Dodge City. its good and bad.

I was in a foreign country (best to leave it unnamed) where the narrow labyrinth of alleyways where prostitution exists literally looked like a medieval slum. At one time this area was filled with gangsters and you would be crazy to walk it unless you were armed and ready to fight. But now it is just as sleazy, lined with delicacies from different nations but considered safe, as every nook and cranny is under constant video surveillance. Good and bad.

In that country prostitution is not all that illegal and under constant debate to make it legal again. Even those arrested, pay a small fine and are released. But there is still a record to deal with but basically everybody is allowed to engage and they worry about much bigger issues that the society faces. It is understood and accepted that it is a necessary part of the male human psyche and they make it safe or safer for him and her. Outside the US, you will find many societies that way.

Sorry, I know that I veered off course as I always will. But in a way, I guess it is all interconnected.

Be safe and healthy, Brothers.

HEY GUYS, THIS IS NO JOKE.

I never shared this and it just re-emerged. This actually happened to me a few years back in a Flushing AMP.

I was sort of frequenting an AMP and the girl was not very beautiful but sort of cute and slightly chubby and there was no full-service there, as far as I know. The place was very small. I mostly went there for a legit or semi-legit but I don't think I ever even wanted a HJ there. But, I used to grab her and tease her and ask her to be my girlfriend and just had lots of fun bantering. Maybe dry-humped her and asked for full-service and she gave me an "appalled" attitude. After a few times of friendly grammar-school antics, it was late one night and I offered her a ride home and she accepted. She told me she had a roommate in a one bedroom apartment and that she was sleeping on a couch and her roommate had the bedroom. I let it go and told her I will see her in a week or two.

Lost contact with her for about 8 months and she changed spas. She called me up and invited me to the new spa. I accepted. This time I was "appalled." She went from "pleasantly plump" to "noticeably overweight."

That's okay, and I don't like fat Asians but still there was some cuteness there, a sort of girl-next-door look or somebody's cute wife that you remember when she was more fit, so you still sort of see her as she was.

Anyway, sometimes at legit places, I ask for two or even three girls to walk on my back and thighs so with all that extra weight that she gained, for a legit massage, it was a big score for me because I was getting "two-for-the-price-of-one."

Anyway, we started massage face up and she used the overhead bar and was walking on my thighs and even my stomach and she stayed on the thighs for a long time and was kneading them very well and it was comfortable and I guess I dozed off. But apparently "junior" woke up. I awoke with a startle to feel junior being in a very familiar swampy moist warm environment and the big gal apparently decided to pleasure herself. She was squatting over me, fully clothed but just twitched her shorts and panties askew and without asking or notifying me inserted junior and was in the midst of her own orgasm. She smiled and said "thank you, I needed that." I replied "okay," removed junior without squirting his load and snuggled with the big gal who asked me if I thought she gained weight. I was nice and replied with a nice Chinese phrase "shou pan," which means "small fat." And she laughed and knew I was lying but thanked me just the same.

Okay, what's the problem? Well, it is a problem if you are a guy who is committed to and have the habit of doing everything covered, like me. Again, to use that word again "appalled" and without admitting it to her because she was basking in the afterglow of a "sacred and holy female orgasm," and probably thought she was doing both of us a favor but what if we reversed genders for a moment?

Suppose I was performing a legit massage in a hotel spa to a female customer and she dozed and I decided to just insert junior and orgasmed and smiled and said "thank you, I needed that," I might just get reported to management and LE might just be called in and I could end up in a cell next to Bill Cosby.

But the icing on the cake is when it came to "tip-time," she wanted the full-service rate. Who received full-service or even who was -- well, "raped?"

But, being the nice guy that I am, I let it go and made her happy, "again." LOL.

I never shared this and it just re-emerged. This actually happened to me a few years back in a Flushing AMP.

I was sort of frequenting an AMP and the girl was not very beautiful but sort of cute and slightly chubby and there was no full-service there, as far as I know. The place was very small. I mostly went there for a legit or semi-legit but I don't think I ever even wanted a HJ there. But, I used to grab her and tease her and ask her to be my girlfriend and just had lots of fun bantering. Maybe dry-humped her and asked for full-service and she gave me an "appalled" attitude. After a few times of friendly grammar-school antics, it was late one night and I offered her a ride home and she accepted. She told me she had a roommate in a one bedroom apartment and that she was sleeping on a couch and her roommate had the bedroom. I let it go and told her I will see her in a week or two.

Lost contact with her for about 8 months and she changed spas. She called me up and invited me to the new spa. I accepted. This time I was "appalled." She went from "pleasantly plump" to "noticeably overweight."

That's okay, and I don't like fat Asians but still there was some cuteness there, a sort of girl-next-door look or somebody's cute wife that you remember when she was more fit, so you still sort of see her as she was.

Anyway, sometimes at legit places, I ask for two or even three girls to walk on my back and thighs so with all that extra weight that she gained, for a legit massage, it was a big score for me because I was getting "two-for-the-price-of-one."

Anyway, we started massage face up and she used the overhead bar and was walking on my thighs and even my stomach and she stayed on the thighs for a long time and was kneading them very well and it was comfortable and I guess I dozed off. But apparently "junior" woke up. I awoke with a startle to feel junior being in a very familiar swampy moist warm environment and the big gal apparently decided to pleasure herself. She was squatting over me, fully clothed but just twitched her shorts and panties askew and without asking or notifying me inserted junior and was in the midst of her own orgasm. She smiled and said "thank you, I needed that." I replied "okay," removed junior without squirting his load and snuggled with the big gal who asked me if I thought she gained weight. I was nice and replied with a nice Chinese phrase "shou pan," which means "small fat." And she laughed and knew I was lying but thanked me just the same.

Okay, what's the problem? Well, it is a problem if you are a guy who is committed to and have the habit of doing everything covered, like me. Again, to use that word again "appalled" and without admitting it to her because she was basking in the afterglow of a "sacred and holy female orgasm," and probably thought she was doing both of us a favor but what if we reversed genders for a moment?

Suppose I was performing a legit massage in a hotel spa to a female customer and she dozed and I decided to just insert junior and orgasmed and smiled and said "thank you, I needed that," I might just get reported to management and LE might just be called in and I could end up in a cell next to Bill Cosby.

But the icing on the cake is when it came to "tip-time," she wanted the full-service rate. Who received full-service or even who was -- well, "raped?"

But, being the nice guy that I am, I let it go and made her happy, "again." LOL.
Lol..the double standard will always be there!

You shouldve given what you saw fit. If you didn't want to give full rate. You shouldn't have given full rate. If you felt like reporting her for rape. That's your right also. I get it's double standard but in this case it isn't because she knows you wanted to fuck her. Only thing she did wrong and it is kinda a big deal is she fucked you with no protection.

Again your right to tip less or make a report on her. Speak your truth always to anyone you see fit.

Drove through Flushing the other night on my way home from Manhattan and the amount of recording devices NYPD has installed not only on that block but on Main Street literally 3 blocks away is crazy. Big brother type surveillance going on out there.

Drove through Flushing the other night on my way home from Manhattan and the amount of recording devices NYPD has installed not only on that block but on Main Street literally 3 blocks away is crazy. Big brother type surveillance going on out there.
That’s because their a lot of petite crimes going on around that area. Plus lots of homeless people walking around smoking crack in front of mc Donald’s

And Flushing is a unique situation.

The Chinese transplanted a chunk of China right there on that plot of American soil. its not your typical Chinatown that can be found elsewhere. The Chinese culture and consciousness thrives uninhibited there and it revived a once decaying part of the city. It didn't happen over night. Property values in Flushing went through the roof and the newer apartment construction rivals that of Manhattan and Long Island City.

LE and government scrutinizes and protects this economic juggernaut while being extremely careful not to stifle the culture and sentiments of the Chinese population.

I know that of course this is America and it is a melting pot but Flushing actually mirrors the growth, prominence and stature of the fast-changing society in China. Flushing could be said to be a sort of satellite office for China. There is a lot of wealth in that hub called Flushing and the massage industry and its big sister, "prostitution" is a vital and necessary amenity, providing the basic needs for their people. The already established parts of society, (us) are only a small patronage of those services. Government is wise enough, not to crush the delicate sentiments and life-style cultures of a people completely, especially when it is generating huge amounts of money.

Everything and everybody is being carefully watched and monitored. We are all actors and actresses in this cinema being documented in full color by modern technology. So, smile for the camera and dress nicely and be well groomed while playing your role. It is not until an egregious act is committed or public outcry reaches a climax, that LE and government will swoop down like Superman and rescue its financial stake.