Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

No. I am not Asian. "AWG." (average white guy) But, you know, sometimes you just get friendly. I recently took an unbathed disheveled homeless guy to dinner much to the disdain of the patrons and restaurant owner. "We dined." Actually, I was in a foreign country. He stopped me and the son-of-a-gun knew the subject of rock & roll and the local happenings and I forgot that he was considered to be a homeless bum. "But I digress." I seem to always end up hanging out after hours with AMP girls. They are friendly. They are the opposite of civilians. Civilians, you gradually feel out and get close to. But AMP girls, you immediately get close to and then work out the details later. You cut to the chase. You already have seen whether you are compatible emotionally. The more difficult task is over. It most naturally flows after an intimate and enjoyable experience if you feel a good vibe, you continue to hold hands and enjoy the afterglow. If it was a non-harmonious experience, you do your business and bolt. I was recently with a nice Asian provider and enjoyed the hour massage and she invited me to stop in to say "hi" whenever, not only when you want a massage. So, why not stop in and why not bring a little something, fruit, vegetables in season. She might boil the corn and you eat and talk. Such is life. If she is pretty, google a romantic little café or something and if you like having a pretty Asian by your side or across from the little café table you spend a few hours and you talk, get to know each other. Why not? Such is life. They can be very delightful. Life is short. If not now, when? No time like the present. (nice little clichés.)
I used to be a regular at a place around the corner from my job in midtown. I mentioned to my provider that while I loved seeing her, there were also days when I passing out at work. The kind of day when you just know that a one hour nap would make all the difference in the world. She told me to just text her and that it wasn't a problem. I never did but I think she meant it (providing they weren't busy). A few months ago, I came out of the shower to find my girl having the lunch she had brought from home. She fed me half of it and told me to let her know next time, so she could bring a full meal. When I was coming back from surgery and had a limited appetite, my midtown regular brought a full Korean meal for two, for me to take home to my mother. Yes, money changes hands (we can't escape that) but the connections we make are still real.

I used to be a regular at a place around the corner from my job in midtown. I mentioned to my provider that while I loved seeing her, there were also days when I passing out at work. The kind of day when you just know that a one hour nap would make all the difference in the world. She told me to just text her and that it wasn't a problem. I never did but I think she meant it (providing they weren't busy). A few months ago, I came out of the shower to find my girl having the lunch she had brought from home. She fed me half of it and told me to let her know next time, so she could bring a full meal. When I was coming back from surgery and had a limited appetite, my midtown regular brought a full Korean meal for two, for me to take home to my mother. Yes, money changes hands (we can't escape that) but the connections we make are still real.
Some people won't get it. Just like some pros are jaded some hobbyists are also. For the most part the huge majority of pros money is everything to them. Even them though, see if they let you stay extra. If they offer you food, if they are extra nice. The eyes don't lie. Body language also is big just like in the regular world.

Some of these girls think of it. If you fuck em well, treat em well and genuinely treat them like a girl you like fucking and spending time with. They may reciprocate those feelings.

Some people won't get it. Just like some pros are jaded some hobbyists are also. For the most part the huge majority of pros money is everything to them. Even them though, see if they let you stay extra. If they offer you food, if they are extra nice. The eyes don't lie. Body language also is big just like in the regular world.

Some of these girls think of it. If you fuck em well, treat em well and genuinely treat them like a girl you like fucking and spending time with. They may reciprocate those feelings.
Yes, a girl when deeply touched by your love, flowers uncontrollably. The walls of patron/provider vanish and there are just two naked beings sharing their souls. The fact that your desire for her body and her need for money was the sole impetus for your embracing, melts away. What is better than that? That is what life is all about. All the stuff we work so hard for can not match that pleasure.

Last week I was traveling and had such an experience. We had our lovely session that went over and I was scurrying quickly to leave and she was politely urging me to take a beautiful freshly cut pink guava with me. I just had to refuse because it was a rare variety and more costly and I didn't want to take her delicious refreshment. But she insisted and wouldn't let me leave without it. So, out of courtesy, I took half and insisted that she take the other half. But she wanted it all for me. We were at a stalemate. In that moment was a moment of true caring for the other's feelings. Like I felt she was more important than me and she felt I was more important than her. So she smiled and took a big bite out of one half of the pink guava. Her beautiful lips against the fresh cut pink succulent guava, smiling and urging me to accept her gift is a sweet memory that I visit often. I took the majority but she knew that I needed her sweet blessing.

Hey, isn't this why we engage in these activities? We certainly don't engage in these activities to experience the mundane. Of course, it sometimes feels like the profession is a jaded high-priced money transaction where real love never really enters the equation. But it does not have to be that way. Because we have the wherewithal to repeat this act of love often, we forget to slow down and really experience it 100% fully. If that kind of attention is devoted to our ladies, we bring back 1967, "The Summer of Love."

Well it is the season where women goes in heat and it is time to groom ourselves. With that being said does anyone know a place in flushing that shaves the balls for you? Like a bikini wax for girls but for men?

Or they may just be smart business women.
Yup, that's being professional but if it makes us happier I'm not against it. I have trust issues that, in other areas of my life, have sent relationships unnecessarily in the wrong direction. So now at the border between late middle and old age, I'm giving people the benefit of the doubt. I have a number of routine interactions with family and colleagues that I can safely anticipate are going to drive me batshit. I've started saying to myself "work at it" and treat it like an acting role. The interesting thing is that I feel better and get better results.

Well it is the season where women goes in heat and it is time to groom ourselves. With that being said does anyone know a place in flushing that shaves the balls for you? Like a bikini wax for girls but for men?
Not in Flushing but Long Island and I have been here a few times. Brazilian for men is now $60. Younger one does it very well with nothing extra. If you do get the older one she does hurt a bit more when doing it but most of the time after the wax she'll offer a HJ. Typical tip for that is $40. It is kind of on the down low as it seems to be a legit place.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/waxing-and-relaxation-spa-516-324-5859.50118/

Well the nice weather always bring the ladies out. I was walking around while talking on my cell phone and spot a nice lady. As I got closer she walked down the steps to coco spa. I just walk pass to see if she would comeback up and she didn’t so I continue walking and saw a ladies staring at me so I walk over and she try to talk to me with her limited English. Long story short she needed some help carrying bags of groceries home which was a couple of block away. I pickup the bags and walk with her. I enter the apartment took my shoes off and place the bags in the kitchen, she put some of the items away. I walk over to the door to leave and she came over to say thank you. I lean in to kiss her and she just started DFK me so in my mind I said game on. We ended up in the bedroom clothes came off and she started a bbbj with rimming and I was fiv. She then tongue bath me and back to bbbj. I couldn’t take it any more and pop CIM. She actually choke on it and spit in the garbage can and said “To much”
I laid there and started helping her with her English a few minutes later she started dfking me like a girl friend and another bbbj and the condom went on and we were dfking some more and I started pounding her as she spread her legs wide open and she was tight and I’m no genius, until I pop. I was dripping in sweat. We laid there recouping and then we get dressed, she gives me her number and I leave.

I don’t believe she a pro but I could be wrong and she does work in this business and was her day off. In any event I will be calling her in the near future.

As for the lady at coco spa well I see if I bump into on the street.

So I walking back to my car because I need to go home and get some rest. I walk pass the place on Main Street and 39th Ave. the lady standing there looks at me and nod. I kept walking but she was a looker also. I wish I had more energy and I would of taking the nod for game on. Well I see if she nod at me the next time she stand there and I walk by.

I on my way to buy a lottery ticket.
BG

Well the nice weather always bring the ladies out. I was walking around while talking on my cell phone and spot a nice lady. As I got closer she walked down the steps to coco spa. I just walk pass to see if she would comeback up and she didn’t so I continue walking and saw a ladies staring at me so I walk over and she try to talk to me with her limited English. Long story short she needed some help carrying bags of groceries home which was a couple of block away. I pickup the bags and walk with her. I enter the apartment took my shoes off and place the bags in the kitchen, she put some of the items away. I walk over to the door to leave and she came over to say thank you. I lean in to kiss her and she just started DFK me so in my mind I said game on. We ended up in the bedroom clothes came off and she started a bbbj with rimming and I was fiv. She then tongue bath me and back to bbbj. I couldn’t take it any more and pop CIM. She actually choke on it and spit in the garbage can and said “To much”
I laid there and started helping her with her English a few minutes later she started dfking me like a girl friend and another bbbj and the condom went on and we were dfking some more and I started pounding her as she spread her legs wide open and she was tight and I’m no genius, until I pop. I was dripping in sweat. We laid there recouping and then we get dressed, she gives me her number and I leave.

I don’t believe she a pro but I could be wrong and she does work in this business and was her day off. In any event I will be calling her in the near future.

As for the lady at coco spa well I see if I bump into on the street.

So I walking back to my car because I need to go home and get some rest. I walk pass the place on Main Street and 39th Ave. the lady standing there looks at me and nod. I kept walking but she was a looker also. I wish I had more energy and I would of taking the nod for game on. Well I see if she nod at me the next time she stand there and I walk by.

I on my way to buy a lottery ticket.
BG
I wish i had that kind of luck.