Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

BTW — Tina is moving to Jackson Heights (I saw her today - I'll miss her) and looks like Lucy is in same apt as belly butterfly Lisa on Cherry and Main.
Tina, moving to Jackson Heights is because she’s got a Spanish guy as her boyfriend. But she’s not the only lady that worked the 40th rd stroll with a Spanish guy as a boy friend. Mimi as one as well, when the stroll hit the papers and it was hot and the ladies wasn’t making money. She was having an argument with him in front of that building and then started walking down the street still arguing. So got to say that these guys are smart got one that makes the money for them and getting some.

I once was in a spa just hanging out eating and talking with the girls for a number of hours. I left. Ten minutes later, the girl I was most close to called me, very frantic; told me to come back. Her English was sparse but I got it loud and clear. I knew it was bad. They got robbed and terrorized at gunpoint. I think three hoodlums. I took the girls home. The car ride was intense. One was traumatized -- badly. The one who called me could handle it, even though the snout of the gun was put to her head while her hair was yanked. Some immediately quit the business. Some came back the next day. Some were illegal immigrants. So, afraid to call LE. The hoodlums waited for me to leave and hit the place. Ugly.
Off clock sessions? Rides home? Are you Chinese?

Wow, I read about 10 pages in this thread. Mostly about 40rd. I grew up in flushing and I have never been to a massage on 40rd. It just looks so dirty. Any one have any information on 162st or anything in bayside?? Something that runs by Koreans

Off clock sessions? Rides home? Are you Chinese?
No. I am not Asian. "AWG." (average white guy) But, you know, sometimes you just get friendly. I recently took an unbathed disheveled homeless guy to dinner much to the disdain of the patrons and restaurant owner. "We dined." Actually, I was in a foreign country. He stopped me and the son-of-a-gun knew the subject of rock & roll and the local happenings and I forgot that he was considered to be a homeless bum. "But I digress." I seem to always end up hanging out after hours with AMP girls. They are friendly. They are the opposite of civilians. Civilians, you gradually feel out and get close to. But AMP girls, you immediately get close to and then work out the details later. You cut to the chase. You already have seen whether you are compatible emotionally. The more difficult task is over. It most naturally flows after an intimate and enjoyable experience if you feel a good vibe, you continue to hold hands and enjoy the afterglow. If it was a non-harmonious experience, you do your business and bolt. I was recently with a nice Asian provider and enjoyed the hour massage and she invited me to stop in to say "hi" whenever, not only when you want a massage. So, why not stop in and why not bring a little something, fruit, vegetables in season. She might boil the corn and you eat and talk. Such is life. If she is pretty, google a romantic little café or something and if you like having a pretty Asian by your side or across from the little café table you spend a few hours and you talk, get to know each other. Why not? Such is life. They can be very delightful. Life is short. If not now, when? No time like the present. (nice little clichés.)

Is Judy still working on 40th ?
I don't think anyone is still working on 40th rd. If you didn't get the #'s of any of the girls the best you can do is just walk around the area and maybe you will see one of them. I have seen a few in the area and others have posted seeing a few around also.
All the ones I have employed (I gave them a call and they text me their address — sometimes address changes) since the crackdown have been at apts away from the area.

I don't think anyone is still working on 40th rd. If you didn't get the #'s of any of the girls the best you can do is just walk around the area and maybe you will see one of them. I have seen a few in the area and others have posted seeing a few around also.
All the ones I have employed (I gave them a call and they text me their address — sometimes address changes) since the crackdown have been at apts away from the area.
Yes a few still on 40th rd but not during day time.

SO that building near the park where judy worked is completely closed?
No it's still open, I was there a few days ago. none of the girls were standing/sitting outside but I had my girls number and she told me what floor she was on.
The staircase steps are really cracked which I never noticed before and they got a fresh new color of paint on the walls.

I've looking for Judy as well but had no luck.