Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Now you bringing back some memories! I remember the Malaysian place on price street in the basement. I would walk in get a haircut and shave. Then go to the back room and get a massage follow by some FS.
Yes, remember it well. Always had my haircut there and then go the the back rooms for the rest. Lot of times when it was wasn't busy they would let me stay and take a nap. I remember a slim gal who was a cute spinner named Nancy. After it closed down, stayed in touch with her and would see her at her apartment.

Needless to say that also brings back memories of Romeo Chan and the place across from it where haircuts and FS was available. Never been to Choi's but I know a place in Chinatown that is same setup. Haircuts are $5 and you can get serviced for 60. The ladies are much older much like 98 Mott.

Now I got go on a hunt for a nice place to get a haircut and then take care of business in the back. I remember Romeo Chan and the place across the street. That was good times back then.

isnt 444c the mullet youre looking for... Business in the front/party in the back. Its a Barber shop up front
What is 444c ? Have you been there? If so can share a review ?
Needless to say that also brings back memories of Romeo Chan and the place across from it where haircuts and FS was available. Never been to Choi's but I know a place in Chinatown that is same setup. Haircuts are $5 and you can get serviced for 60. The ladies are much older much like 98 Mott.
Are you talking about Pell Street in Chinatown? If not can you share

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Only one I know of is Choi's Barber Shop (18 W 37th St Manhattan). Massage was always good from very friendly older Korean women (I remember Cece, Mae - nice ladies with big jugs). Had real rooms in back, clean and with sinks.

Haircut was always very good although I never had a shave there.

I don't get into city (alone) anymore and last time I was there was 10 years ago. Too bad - kinda a nice treat for a lazy afternoon.

I'm sure I posted to a thread on UG back then.
For a while is was my go to haircut spot.

I went to see what the fuss was about with Flushing 40th Rd. I saw 10-20 older women standing outside scattered around the block. These women were probably 35-60 in age. I only went to one place and went upstairs like 5 floors. I went into this dingy apartment with 5 divided cubicles with a bed in each of them. There was a bed with a towel. It seemed very dirty like they didn't change towels with every customer. The bathroom was dirty too. I noticed an odor coming from this woman, probably because she didn't shower. She smelled a little like Kimchi. I ignored it and just focused on her face and body. There was a lot of writing on the walls of this place. It seemed like some mongers liked to write something with grafitti , i.e., Paul was here 1974. There was also chinese graffitti on the walls too. Anyway, I paid 80 and got a covered bj with covered fs. There was no mention of bbbj. The woman had a condom on her mouth and put it over my dick with her mouth. She gave a quick bj and decided to straddle me on top. She got on top for a few minutes and then didn't want to do it. Then she suggested missionary. After 5 minutes it was over. I got a little 5-10 minute massage after that. She said that I paid 80 and that was all that she could do with the money I provided. This whole experience reminded me of Temple Street in Hong Kong. They have similar setups. Although the place I went to in hong kong was only slightly cleaner. Outside I saw 2 cop cars and saw the women scattered inside. I heard some spanish guy say 50 and I think one of the girls accepted it. I saw a young 20ish black guy leave out of the massage parlors on one of the floors.

Although I've been to Flushing before. It seems like there's a lot of people here walking around. I got kind of claustrophobic. The Chinese mall with the food stallswere filled full with people and there were tons and tons of people walking about. A lot busier than the chinatown in Manhattan or Brooklyn. The Macys seemed like a Chinese Macys store. The women on 40th road wore a variety of outfits. Some wore dresses and some wore regular jeans. One woman was dressed in all red. These were not young chinese women in their 20s. In fact, manhattan probably has prettier women than them for 100. 40th road isn't for me, but I was in the area and decided to see for myself. The 7 train is slow as hell and is full with people going to flushing. I saw a lot of people getting off and waiting for buses.

I went to see what the fuss was about with Flushing 40th Rd. I saw 10-20 older women standing outside scattered around the block. These women were probably 35-60 in age. I only went to one place and went upstairs like 5 floors. I went into this dingy apartment with 5 divided cubicles with a bed in each of them. There was a bed with a towel. It seemed very dirty like they didn't change towels with every customer. The bathroom was dirty too. I noticed an odor coming from this woman, probably because she didn't shower. She smelled a little like Kimchi. I ignored it and just focused on her face and body. There was a lot of writing on the walls of this place. It seemed like some mongers liked to write something with grafitti , i.e., Paul was here 1974. There was also chinese graffitti on the walls too. Anyway, I paid 80 and got a covered bj with covered fs. There was no mention of bbbj. The woman had a condom on her mouth and put it over my dick with her mouth. She gave a quick bj and decided to straddle me on top. She got on top for a few minutes and then didn't want to do it. Then she suggested missionary. After 5 minutes it was over. I got a little 5-10 minute massage after that. She said that I paid 80 and that was all that she could do with the money I provided. This whole experience reminded me of Temple Street in Hong Kong. They have similar setups. Although the place I went to in hong kong was only slightly cleaner. Outside I saw 2 cop cars and saw the women scattered inside. I heard some spanish guy say 50 and I think one of the girls accepted it. I saw a young 20ish black guy leave out of the massage parlors on one of the floors.
Which building did you go to? Was it next to the park or LIRR stairs. I have never been to any place 5 floors up. It’s true the ladies on the road are no young chick for that you need to hit the $140 place.
Although I've been to Flushing before. It seems like there's a lot of people here walking around. I got kind of claustrophobic. The Chinese mall with the food stallswere filled full with people and there were tons and tons of people walking about. A lot busier than the chinatown in Manhattan or Brooklyn. The Macys seemed like a Chinese Macys store. The women on 40th road wore a variety of outfits. Some wore dresses and some wore regular jeans. One woman was dressed in all red. These were not young chinese women in their 20s. In fact, manhattan probably has prettier women than them for 100. 40th road isn't for me, but I was in the area and decided to see for myself. The 7 train is slow as hell and is full with people going to flushing. I saw a lot of people getting off and waiting for buses.
The lady in the red dress is. Michelle