Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

I stopped by during the street fair on 40th road. It was really crowded and I imagine business was bad for the girls. One of the girls by the park had the audacity to ask for $100. She's average height with black hair around shoulder length and a darker skin color. She typically wears dark colored clothing when I see her on this block. I wanted to pay $60 only so was going to leave. She went down from $100 to $80, $70 and then finally $60. She's not the youngest or the most attractive so no idea where she gets her prices. She told me no massage at this price (who's really here for a massage anyway)? I never ask or care for their names so no idea on that however she did lead me into tao.

Everything was covered and nothing worth repeating for me.

I stopped by during the street fair on 40th road. It was really crowded and I imagine business was bad for the girls. One of the girls by the park had the audacity to ask for $100. She's average height with black hair around shoulder length and a darker skin color. She typically wears dark colored clothing when I see her on this block. I wanted to pay $60 only so was going to leave. She went down from $100 to $80, $70 and then finally $60. She's not the youngest or the most attractive so no idea where she gets her prices. She told me no massage at this price (who's really here for a massage anyway)? I never ask or care for their names so no idea on that however she did lead me into tao.

All the girls working out of Tao always ask for $100. I stay clear from them. I been staying away because their nothing on the block that new and I try most of them already.

All the girls working out of Tao always ask for $100. I stay clear from them. I been staying away because their nothing on the block that new and I try most of them already.
They (at least every one I have been with) accept 60 when you get to the room, tell them what you want while holding the money in your hand. There was only one (I forget which one) that made such a big deal out of the negotiations (starting at 80 and saying how pretty and younger she was compared to the other girls — then went to 70) that when I put the money back in may wallet and started walking out she put her hand on my arm and said "OK 60 but condom (making bj motion)" At that point I had enough of her and walked down the stairs and picked another girl. She gave me a really pissed look as I walked past her going up the stairs with the new girl.

As I have posted before, once the negotiations are done its like a switch goes off in their head and they go into performance mode. Other than greek (they either do it or they don't — at any price) I have never had an attempt at upsell on 40th Rd.

They (at least every one I have been with) accept 60 when you get to the room, tell them what you want while holding the money in your hand. There was only one (I forget which one) that made such a big deal out of the negotiations (starting at 80 and saying how pretty and younger she was compared to the other girls — then went to 70) that when I put the money back in may wallet and started walking out she put her hand on my arm and said "OK 60 but condom (making bj motion)" At that point I had enough of her and walked down the stairs and picked another girl. She gave me a really pissed look as I walked past her going up the stairs with the new girl.

As I have posted before, once the negotiations are done its like a switch goes off in their head and they go into performance mode. Other than greek (they either do it or they don't — at any price) I have never had an attempt at upsell on 40th Rd.
Yup I aware what I was saying is that I hate that shit. Only the girls at Tao pull that shit all the others are at $60 and never even mention anything else. Oh the newer girls down by the LIRR stairs are $80 and I just keep walking except for Helen and Linda who try to get more but will always go with $60.

I spotted a young looking one with blond hair but don’t know which place she work out of.

The ladies at spring spa doesn’t seem to be making much these days. Plus their close up earlier then the other places.

I was here last week. Anyway i almost picked a girl . Wendy she was gonna go for $40. Bbbj. Another also accepted $40 bbbj fs both it was late and they were desperate. Looked at their legs and face and i passed.

None of those girls are worth over $60 for bbbj & fs. The 2 i saw i almost saw one then remembered i promised myself no girls under 7 rating for me. Lowest 6.5 these girls were 5.5-6 better than the other 5's and a few 4's.

Yup I aware what I was saying is that I hate that shit. Only the girls at Tao pull that shit all the others are at $60 and never even mention anything else. Oh the newer girls down by the LIRR stairs are $80 and I just keep walking except for Helen and Linda who try to get more but will always go with $60.

I spotted a young looking one with blond hair but don’t know which place she work out of.

The ladies at spring spa doesn’t seem to be making much these days. Plus their close up earlier then the other places.
The one with blonde hair about a mo ago or so wanted $80 cbj & fs. Forget if was going for $60 at end but no bbbj i dont see em.

The blond young one works from judys place on the 3rd floor

Thanks guys. I forgot to give a decent description of Helen and my experience. So here goes (can you tell that I'm off from work today and have lots of free time? lol)

The Helen that I saw sat close to the LIRR staircase that goes into Manhattan. She has light brown hair. Medium height. Is in nice shape with a good body. Not much of an ass as I mentioned in another review earlier today. And she also has implants. I find Helen to be very cute. She has a slight overbite and one tooth crossing over another in front on the top level but it's not too bad or distracting. Her English was very good as well and she was pleasant. What I found shocking was that at a certain point she dfk'ed me! I wasn't expecting that but I chalked it up to her either being really into what we were doing or someone who does that with every customer. Not sure if I would do it again should I visit her in the future. Helen looks to be around 35 or so. Could be older but so far she's either really taken good care of herself or just has good genes. She offered me her number just as I was leaving but I did not take it. Perhaps I will next time.

Helen seemed to be one of the youngest women out there as I walked further down the street towards Prince Street after seeing her. There were about six women sitting close to the park but none I found to my liking. Some I could not believe are able to get customers but then I saw a very drunk Mexican guy trying to hug one of them and I thought "Yeah, this must be their demographic!". lol

Anyone know if barber/amp combo still exists by chance?
Now you bringing back some memories! I remember the Malaysian place on price street in the basement. I would walk in get a haircut and shave. Then go to the back room and get a massage follow by some FS.

Haven’t seen any place like that around anymore. The only place that might do both is on Roosevelt next to the Sheraton back door entrance. I believe their have an orange sign out front. Not sure what you get but that’s the only place I can think of that’s close to what gotten in the past.

Good luck! Don’t forget to comeback and write a review,

As long as we’re strolling down memory lane, there used to be, maybe 20 or more years ago, two Vietnamese girls who had a barber shop in Brookhaven Hamlet. They did legitimate haircutting in the front room and massage with a happy ending in the back. One time when I visited, the back room was occupied and the owner (Mai?) said I needed a haircut. She sat me down in the empty shop’s barber chair, pulled the cape over me and proceeded to give me a quick trim. Once complete, Mai reached under the cape, unzipped my pants, pulled out my dick and began jerking me off. In the process, another customer walked in, sat down and picked up a newspaper waiting his turn for a haircut. Unfazed, she worked on my hair for a bit, with a comb in one hand, my dick in the other, and competently completed the job. The excitement of the situation made short work of her task, and I somehow kept quiet and calm the whole time so as not to arouse undo notice. I can’t recall the logistics of the cleanup, but it was a unique experience. Sorry for the hijack; I know, it's not Flushing.

Only one I know of is Choi's Barber Shop (18 W 37th St Manhattan). Massage was always good from very friendly older Korean women (I remember Cece, Mae - nice ladies with big jugs). Had real rooms in back, clean and with sinks.

Haircut was always very good although I never had a shave there.

I don't get into city (alone) anymore and last time I was there was 10 years ago. Too bad - kinda a nice treat for a lazy afternoon.

I'm sure I posted to a thread on UG back then.