Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Any SKINNY girls under 70 yrs old to be found in Queens or Brooklyn? ANYWHERE? I can only walk out of so many AMPS in one night.

Idc if shes FS or not. I just want a skinny, normal looking Asian with real tits. Not a clown faced grandma
Both places i reviewed has much better looking Women these Grandmas look like a 4.5-5 . The two places i've reviewed girls in the flushing spot were all 3= 7-7.5 $120 30 cbj fs $200 bbbj all mid to late 20's when i went. Check my review. Other spot Brooklyn spot was $140 bbbj girl about a 7 early to mid 30s both nice tits.

These grandmas cant even get me hard it would be a waste i hear ya.

Any SKINNY girls under 70 yrs old to be found in Queens or Brooklyn? ANYWHERE? I can only walk out of so many AMPS in one night.

Idc if shes FS or not. I just want a skinny, normal looking Asian with real tits. Not a clown faced grandma
The Tai Hugan spas in Flushing have beautiful girls in their 20s, but it's legit. You can strip naked for the massage though.

For a young girl who gives handjobs, go to 135-40 39th Avenue and ask for Tina.

The Tai Hugan spas in Flushing have beautiful girls in their 20s, but it's legit. You can strip naked for the massage though.

For a young girl who gives handjobs, go to 135-40 39th Avenue and ask for Tina.
Or try Dream Spa 135-20 on 39th. Cici and Tina both give good legit massage. Place is spotless with clean towels, etc. The 2 young ones I saw was Cici and Ivy. Ivy is totally legit but Cici can be coaxed into providing HE if that's what you want.

Or try Dream Spa 135-20 on 39th. Cici and Tina both give good legit massage. Place is spotless with clean towels, etc. The 2 young ones I saw was Cici and Ivy. Ivy is totally legit but Cici can be coaxed into providing HE if that's what you want.
Wow Tina is such a popular name! 135-20 or 135-40 both of 39th Ave have a Tina which Tina offer the best massage and HJ ? Does any of these 2 place offer a shower or steam?

Thanks

I have been to dream for legit massage but saw they closed the last time I walked by a few months back.
Did they move?Never had CICI and never went there looking for extras either

Was on 40th Rd yesterday around noon. Two LE vehicles parked , one at the housing project and the other near Main. Two fat LE standing in front of Café 28 and also a pair of FDNY inspectors going from place to place. Bunch of ladies from Tao place huddling around the park by the hosing project when I first arrived. Went for a long walk and came back around 1. Police cars gone, but none of the ladies were on the street. Decided to go home and take a cold shower instead of running the risk of meeting with LE who may still be lurking around.

Was on 40th Rd yesterday around noon. Two LE vehicles parked , one at the housing project and the other near Main. Two fat LE standing in front of Café 28 and also a pair of FDNY inspectors going from place to place. Bunch of ladies from Tao place huddling around the park by the hosing project when I first arrived. Went for a long walk and came back around 1. Police cars gone, but none of the ladies were on the street. Decided to go home and take a cold shower instead of running the risk of meeting with LE who may still be lurking around.
It short live from here. Since the police can’t close them down. Their use the violation of the city fire code to write summons and if not corrected there done. Next up will be the building department and so on until the cost to fight and pay fines to much for them. So if any of you know any of the ladies and want stay in touch now the time to get their numbers.

LE can’t do anything to you just because you went to a massage place. So even if their staying around you still have rights.

Everything was 100% normal activity as of 10:30am today.

I'm a civil worker and I've done inspections on the past for some joints in CTown and let me tell you that the biggest threat to amps is not the city or LE, the biggest threat is gentrification and flushing right now is going through that and it's a super hot area for developers who want to buit as many condos as possible before the little bubble bursts. That is the only thing that is going to kill this hobby it will be run to the ground it will be made almost impossible for any AMP to operate even at marginal profits once the yuppies and the stroller gangs take over flushing it will be over so enjoy while you can.

All those oldp buildings on 40th Rd have probably a year or less before they become inhabitable due to poor maintainance.

I'm a civil worker and I've done inspections on the past for some joints in CTown and let me tell you that the biggest threat to amps is not the city or LE, the biggest threat is gentrification and flushing right now is going through that and it's a super hot area for developers who want to buit as many condos as possible before the little bubble bursts. That is the only thing that is going to kill this hobby it will be run to the ground it will be made almost impossible for any AMP to operate even at marginal profits once the yuppies and the stroller gangs take over flushing it will be over so enjoy while you can.

All those oldp buildings on 40th Rd have probably a year or less before they become inhabitable due to poor maintainance.
Well true for the AMP that operate on store front buildings. But there are so many that operate out of building/ apartment. It only means that this hobby is going to get expensive for some of us. Truely there will be no more $60 places and the $120 on up will rent or buy apartment in the new building.

The rent is going to sky rocket, that's why there's no more amps in downtown Brooklyn, years ago there where plenty of options but now only 1 or 2 operate and they are not cheap.

The 120 places are going to stay because most of the houses they operate from are owned by the mob that runs the amps.

The rent is going to sky rocket, that's why there's no more amps in downtown Brooklyn, years ago there where plenty of options but now only 1 or 2 operate and they are not cheap.

The 120 places are going to stay because most of the houses they operate from are owned by the mob that runs the amps.
As you know most of the under ground activity in flushing is run by the mob not just AMP. I was just on 40th and spot one of the ladies that I had on my list so I walk up to her and started the negotiations and settled on the normal rate that I give on the block. She took me into the build by the LIRR stairs. I though she was taking me to Helen’s place but instead we kept walking up and endup at the former CiCi place. The inside is totally renovated and on the wall as you walk in are a bunch of license and certificate by the state. Now the center of the room is built out and only having walking space to all rooms. The room Wendy used is split into 2 and all doors have pad locks on them. When went in the room had 2 case of water and a rack of clothes half dozen shoes. It seems the ladies pay a monthly rent for the room and make what ever their can. Back to KK is her name. She look in her late thirties or early forty and she got some nice tits shave bald kitty and can take a real good pounding without complaining. I think for 80 or 90 I can get 2 pop from her. Going to give it a try next time I’m on the block.

Surely you meant What did you expect for $60 ? as that is the going rate.
No because he paid $80 while the going rate is $60. That being said I heard a few of the ladies moved on to a real AMP that charge $50 at the door plus tip. The ladies pushing for $80 to $100 on all newbies but people like you and me their still take the $60.

Is Tina the only one offering HJ or does all the ladies offer as well?
135-40 39th Avenue is a rub and tug joint, every girl will service you. But Tina is the youngest and best looking.

Dream Spa has been closed for a while now, it had a sign from NYPD that read "Closed due to prostitution".

As you know most of the under ground activity in flushing is run by the mob not just AMP. I was just on 40th and spot one of the ladies that I had on my list so I walk up to her and started the negotiations and settled on the normal rate that I give on the block. She took me into the build by the LIRR stairs. I though she was taking me to Helen’s place but instead we kept walking up and endup at the former CiCi place. The inside is totally renovated and on the wall as you walk in are a bunch of license and certificate by the state. Now the center of the room is built out and only having walking space to all rooms. The room Wendy used is split into 2 and all doors have pad locks on them. When went in the room had 2 case of water and a rack of clothes half dozen shoes. It seems the ladies pay a monthly rent for the room and make what ever their can. Back to KK is her name. She look in her late thirties or early forty and she got some nice tits shave bald kitty and can take a real good pounding without complaining. I think for 80 or 90 I can get 2 pop from her. Going to give it a try next time I’m on the block.
What other underground activity is there besides brothels posing as massage therapy?