Fisting

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
...VERY affraid to give a guy the impression she's got a twat the size of a horse collar...
I'll admit I'm afraid of giving that impression sometimes--more so with paying clients than guys in my personal life--but not after they've had their dick in me and they know that I'm tight like a drum.

PS Some of the talk in this thread is getting very close to (and some over) the line of the rules of this forum re:if you're not into something alternative, just STFU as opposed to criticizing those who are into it.
My comment about it being "terrible" wasn't meant as a criticism towards those who enjoy it. It just doesn't sounds pleasurable to me, in fact, it sounds almost as painful as childbirth. I honestly don't understand the appeal.

franca

It can be almost as painful as childbirth, if the fister's hands approach the size of a baby, or if the fister is purposely rough. It needn't be anywhere near as painful as childbirth.

I'm not a fan of that either. Again, most of my experiences with it have been painful. The only times I've actually sort of enjoyed it were when I was so drunk that I couldn't really feel much of anything, which sort of defeats the whole purpose. The idea being fucked in the ass was psychologically appealing because it's sort of naughty and taboo, but physically speaking it's only been tolerable at best.

franca

I guarantee you, if I were to put my hand inside you, or penetrate your asshole, I would not hurt you. A partner who really cares will not push you to the point of pain*, unless that's what you want.

* "pain" is somewhat relative. I'm talking about pain that will immediately make you want to stop whatever is causing it. Often, if you tell yourself very mild pain is really discomfort, you won't feel it as pain. And often, mild pain is almostly completely ignored when accompanied by intense pleasure.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Actually the way Franca explains it I can see why a woman, if done right, would enjoy fisting. A provider I used to see weekly told me she liked the fuck me because my cock 'filled her up'. She liked that it pushed her open. I have also read that women like thick cocks because it applies pressure to the walls of the vagina and this is where the pleasure comes in. So getting fisted would be like having a really thick cock fuck you, I imagine a fist would really 'fill you up'.

I guess it's just a personal thing. I don't like super huge cocks. average to large is just fine with me. When it gets too big I start to feel like I'm being ripped apart.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I guess it's just a personal thing. I don't like super huge cocks. average to large is just fine with me. When it gets too big I start to feel like I'm being ripped apart.
When you had sex with the super huge cock:
Did you agree to sex before you saw the cock? did it feel like you were being ripped apart because he was fucking you hard?

franca

The term "fist-fucking" can be misleading. Most people don't really "fuck" with their entire hand. Fisting (usually) means slowly inserting the fingers, followed by the thumb (making a "swan head" with the hand), then pushing the rest of the way in. Once the whole hand is inside, it naturally curls up into a fist. When you're that full, you can really feel the slightest movement. In-and-out action, like with regular intercourse, is only for advanced players. Punch-fucking (making a fist first, then inserting) can really rip you up if you're not very loose already.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I'm not a fan of that either. Again, most of my experiences with it have been painful. The only times I've actually sort of enjoyed it were when I was so drunk that I couldn't really feel much of anything, which sort of defeats the whole purpose. The idea being fucked in the ass was psychologically appealing because it's sort of naughty and taboo, but physically speaking it's only been tolerable at best.
I would submit that it wasn't done correctly. A proper ass fucking should begin with so much teasing and play that you are practically begging for it, not just tolerating it.

franca

And it may not progress to the fucking stage in the same session. You might have to try again another day or several days before you get to the fucking part. The same goes with fisting. It ain't a race.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I'll have to find it, but there's a video floating around with two girls and a guy in drag where one has one arm and the other has both arms up his ass.

And, of course, there's the new film Zoo.

When you had sex with the super huge cock:
Did you agree to sex before you saw the cock? did it feel like you were being ripped apart because he was fucking you hard?
It's actually a funny story. The guy I lost my virginity to in high school didn't go away to college, so many times when I went home to visit my family during breaks from school we'd run into eachother. One night I was sleeping in my old bedroom and heard rocks hitting my window. I knew it was him right away because he used to wake me up like that all the time when we were younger so that I could sneak out and fuck him on the front lawn. Anyway, I woke up and met him outside and we ended up doing it just like old times, except for one major difference.... his cock had gotten HUGE since the last time I'd seen it (which was probably 3 or 4 years prior).

No, he didn't fuck me particularly hard or anything. It was just too big to feel comfortable inside me. I kept getting shooting pains through my pelvis and eventually had to ask him to stop.