Fisting

Well, since Slinky suggested in another thread that it might be fun to discuss some specific topics in more detail, I thought I'd throw this one out there. My girlfriend and I have been exploring this for a while, and despite a great deal of enthusiasm on both of our parts we just can't seem to take it past a certain point (specifically, my knuckles).

Anyone have any experience/advice to share?

Since we don't know what you are doing, it's hard to know what you're doing wrong. But I can make general suggestions:

1. Lube. It's impossible to overdo it. Also, try different brands.

2. Communication. Obvious, but note non-verbal cues. Let her back up onto your hand, for example.

3. Practice. Play at (but not beyond) her limits , she may loosen up.

4. Relaxation. This may make her excited and hot, but she probably find it easier if she's as relaxed as possible--backrubs, etc.

Lots of lube, patience, understanding and persistence are the keys. I fist my gf but it took a lot time, practice and patience to be able to fit my hand all the way to just before my wrist. It takes a lot of work but her orgasms are amazing and very intense. Don't give up and most important of all is communication.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lots of lube, patience, understanding and persistence are the keys. I fist my gf but it took a lot time, practice and patience to be able to fit my hand all the way to just before my wrist. It takes a lot of work but her orgasms are amazing and very intense. Don't give up and most important of all is communication.
What's it like fucking her now? Can you feel the sides of the inside of her cunt?
Did you go to fisting because she was already too loose?

okay...I'll chime in here (or hear...depending)

fisting (what it won't do): It won't make her vagina stay in the shape of your fist forevermore. The vagina is this weird elastic thingy in pops back to normal size (eventually...after at least a half hour) after having something really big in it (besides a baby's head...then I think it takes like a few weeks). Now some women may not have the strongest vaginal muscles in the world to begin with, so that fist makes a bigger difference. But if you're worried about the sloppiness factor. She could try Kegel's those are really good for keeping things nice and tight.

Fisting (what you don't want to do): Try to get your fist in all in one night. This is an excellent way to actually do some real damage. The best way is to do it over a period of time, slowly pushing the limit each time. You know, one finger, two fingers, three...try spreading those fingers out a bit. If she shrieks in pain or tries to back away...dude, you're going way to fast.

I have personal experience with the going to fast routine. I was out of commission for two weeks with a vaginal tear about half an inch in length. Of course some of this was admittedly my fault, because I'm a bit of masochist. So I would do the whole, "wait...okay, let's try it again..." even though a better response would have been "wait...okay let's stop for today"

However, my vagina is no more looser than when it started. And afterwards I did have a closer experience with the whole thing...half the hand and no pain...I was also insanely horny and extremely lubricated so that helped a lot.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
Listen to Ari. She knows what she's talking about.

I still haven't taken an entire hand, but I'm sure if I were playing with somebody with smaller hands, I could. And just like regular vaginal intercourse with a cock, it's good exercise for the muscles. They're designed to stretch wide open and contract again. I swear, I get tighter after each time I play like this.

Well, since Slinky suggested in another thread that it might be fun to discuss some specific topics in more detail, I thought I'd throw this one out there. My girlfriend and I have been exploring this for a while, and despite a great deal of enthusiasm on both of our parts we just can't seem to take it past a certain point (specifically, my knuckles).

Anyone have any experience/advice to share?
You have not specified anal or vagina fisting.
(neither sound pleasant to me so do not get any ideas, lol)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Am I the only one who thinks this all sounds terrible?
It is VERY common amongst lesbians. So common, in fact, that I think the biggest reason you don't see more heterosexual fisting is because women are both affraid of guy's larger hands, and VERY affraid to give a guy the impression she's got a twat the size of a horse collar (you knowe, women are supposed to have dainty little pussies as far as their men are concerned).

Most of the women i know who had tried is have enoyed it (if it was thier own idea as opposed to being forced / goaded into it). It's like the "size doesn't matter", but whenever you're looking at women who are putting up NSA sex ads, all they are looking for is guys with HUGE cocks.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
PS Some of the talk in this thread is getting very close to (and some over) the line of the rules of this forum re:if you're not into something alternative, just STFU as opposed to criticizing those who are into it.

franca

(you knowe, women are supposed to have dainty little pussies as far as their men are concerned)
Yeah, but when you visit "alternative" venues, you find LOTS of men who love to stretch a pussy out. They're not interested in dainty pussies. They want to stretch it open with their hand (or maybe both hands), and then fuck it.

franca

PS Some of the talk in this thread is getting very close to (and some over) the line of the rules of this forum re:if you're not into something alternative, just STFU as opposed to criticizing those who are into it.
I thought that was more the case in the "Kinkier side of vanilla thread" than this one.