Fire Torre!

Ozzy said:

Unfortunately the worst thing to plague a Yankee fan is the idiotic jealous Met fan who feels the need to tear down the proud Yankee franchise to that of a level of a mostly pathetic franchise like the Mets.
The only thing I find pathetic is you

you guys are all a bunch of fucking retards, your team is having one and i repeat one good season, every spring training mets fans everywhere think they have a chance, and what happens nine out of ten seasons you suck finish well under .500 and you dont even go out and support your losing team, well congrats on a good season because the mets have a good season, and who is your savior, big Willie Randolph a former yankee, or wait a yanker as the one asshole would say, run off a few good years in a row and then you can say whatever you want, you know what i really hope the mets make the series so the tigers can crush them, then allyou little pussies will see how good your team of losers is

peace out assholes

Don't let the door hit you in the ass, coward. Spoken like a true Yanker fan.

SPORTBOOK said:
your team is having one and i repeat one good season
But it's THIS season. It's NOW!

SPORTBOOK said:
nine out of ten seasons you suck
That's 90%. But it's 100% (six out of the last six years) that the Yankers have failed, and that's due to the Curse.

SPORTBOOK said:
you dont even go out and support your losing team
What do you call over 3 million attendance? And Met caps outselling Yanker caps?

SPORTBOOK said:
and who is your savior, big Willie Randolph a former yankee
So what? There were former Mets who were Yanker Saviors back in the 90's. To name one, remember David Cone who probably pitched the most important game in that decade and finally turned the Yanker franchise around?

Your arguments are SO weak. Get out and stay out. You're embarrassing all the other sorry Yanker fans, and that's saying a lot.

Last edited:
we make the playoffs everyear for the past what 12 years, and that is how many more in a row then the mets, i would say twelve, what are we at 8 or 9 division titles while the mets finally finally knocked off the braves, i was purely a NY fan at the start of this season until i had to listen to retarted met fans for a few weeks and got sick of it, until you have a dynasty my time is not even worth this argument win your division just three years in a row or even just back to back years and maybe you would make sense, congratulations to all the retarted met fans for their ONE good year, lets see if they can even make the playoffs next year

what about this season it now my time my place my mets that is the gayest fucking marketing ploy i have ever heard, you have a good team but you have the most annoying fans in NY, whaaa the yankees spend to much money, whaaaa george steinbrenner is an ass, whhaaaaa the DH ruins baseball, whaaaaa it is our year, whaaaaaa let us win already, fucking crybabies, cry me a fucking river, i cant wait to fucking laugh in all your faces when the METS go out like the losers they are

not bitter at all just cant stand the fact you guys all want to beat up on my squad and you are saying you have a better team, that is unheard of, THE NY YANKEES ARE THE WORLDS GREATEST SPORTS FRANCHISE AND DONT EVER EVER GET IT TWISTED come talk to me when your team wins five world championships and then maybe you could compare, ohhh no you cant because we won 26 titles, pathetic mets fans

SPORTBOOK said:
i cant wait to fucking laugh in all your faces when the METS go out like the losers they are
Like we're all laughing in YOUR face right now? The Mets MAY lose but they won't bow out like the QUITTERS that the Yankers proved themselves to be.

SPORTBOOK said:
what about this season it now my time my place my mets that is the gayest fucking marketing ploy i have ever heard
How about the Yanker's last year? Looking back, looking forward, looking like shit.

And this year's rhymes with last year's: Pride, Power, Pinstripes, and we quit!

Best1 said:
Like we're all laughing in YOUR face right now? The Mets MAY lose but they won't bow out like the QUITTERS that the Yankers proved themselves to be.
If the Mets do lose, you won't be listening to a bunch of whining crybabies screaming 'fire Wille'.
Mets fans act like adults which is how they are easily distinguished from Yanker fans.

Uhmmm...it's just a game.

I love this word "retards." What a hoot. It's a word that first became fashionable among fifth graders in the early sixties, who also went around shouting, every time a boy accidentally touched a boy. "You MO!"