Fickle Philly (Elmont, NY) Review

went there Wednesday night around 11pm there where 3 girls their
one was a small woc named savanna not bad but a little to cations for filly but had a good time will try Friday and see what is doing in that place

I dropped by this place a few weeks ago, and saw two mature Brazilians. It was close to closing time, and one of them, a tall brunet, kept eyeing me even though she had some guy all over her. When she came by I asked her how she was getting home, she said possibly by cab, but with her GF. I offered a ride, but she seemed non committal and I left it alone. For some reason my spidey senses said I played it wrong, like I might have been able to take her home and to a hotel. She and her girl wound up leaving with two other guys. Anyone know about takeout here, and what the rates may be? The lady I spoke to had features similar to Christiane Amanpour, I found her look kind of sexy.

Regards,

Pops

Last edited:
yes the fickle filly is closing at the end of the month after twenty years. paula is perfect, one of my favorites in the bizz.
Wow. I frequented the place for years.
I'm sure I dropped enough there over the years to buy a car.
Several employees were very rude to me so I haven't been there in months. I go for entertainment not to fight.
I'm sorry it's going; even though I swore it off I still knew it was there.
I hope my favorite dancers can find a suitable venue.
What's left for Filly-quality girls? Is Wiggles still there? Bear necessity isn't, and top shelf places probably won't hire them.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I stopped by this afternoon and confirmed with Vicky that they might have to close. The lease is up and the owner wants a ridiculous amount for the new rent. She said they will try to find a new spot in queens.

Bad news is Paula told me she would dance in Connecticut. I think her tits got bigger.
She was wearing a tight black mini dress with no panties. She loves to show off her cooch. She bent over in front of me and spread it wide open to show me all all the pink and let me finger it briefly.

I stopped by this afternoon and confirmed with Vicky that they might have to close. The lease is up and the owner wants a ridiculous amount for the new rent.
In this economy and the fact that the building should be condemned he is going to have a vacant building for a very long time.

maybe still opened

I stopped by this afternoon and confirmed with Vicky that they might have to close. The lease is up and the owner wants a ridiculous amount for the new rent. She said they will try to find a new spot in queens.

Bad news is Paula told me she would dance in Connecticut. I think her tits got bigger.
She was wearing a tight black mini dress with no panties. She loves to show off her cooch. She bent over in front of me and spread it wide open to show me all all the pink and let me finger it briefly.
just called seems they are still opened will try to stop by this week

I tried fellas

I stopped by there today but as soon as I walked in I was stopped at the door and told that they rented the place out for a private party. As I write this, they should be open to the public now but i couldnt wait around. It did look like a hell of a party and the ladies were lookin nice. Guess I may try again tomorrow.

much more of a hang out bar than a strip club

I went back last Sunday and it was dead. There were 2 girls there that werent worth the time. In fact the bartender was the best looking girl there. She even jumped on the little stage to do a dance. I didnt spend much time there. To be fair it was pretty early in the day. I left by 3 pm.
I went for a third time on Friday night around 5 and it was a good crowd there but only 3-4 girls and the bartender definitely wasnt a looker this time. For the most part 75% of the customers were just holding their own conversations, or playing pool, or doing something that had nothing to do with the girls. The girls took turn on the stage but for the most part only the 1 beautiful woc got any attention when up there. She deserved the attention though. Very friendly and had the right moves. It seems they can only go topless when on stage but the girls allow u to touch everything as long as u tipping.
THere is no private room so I dont think any extras are available at the club except for maybe a little HJ under the bar. I'm sure that take out is on the menu but I'm now convinced that take out is available anywhere for the right price. The place started to die down around 7 so I left but came back around 2am and the place was dead. THe 2 dancers left were uninterested and just wanted to go home.
I'd recommend this place to anyone who just wants to see TnA while having a beer or playing pool. I sure wish SH was closer to me.

Decent afternoon delight

decided to check out this hole in the wall bar again out of boredom, curiosity, and just wanting to waist some time while I decided if and with which of the many bp and cl provider I wanted to have a fs session with for what seems to be a standard $150. This time I decided to push to see what was available. Right at the bar u can have full roaming under the clothes both ways. Sorry I didnt get names but there were 3 girls there tonight and a hot bartender who seemed to be getting more tips than the strippers. There was 1 short and loud latina girl there who frequently gets upset when she isnt getting money. My last time there some guys complained to the manager about her but it seems u cant change her stripes. She seemed to only be content when one monger was sitting with her tipping her $20 bills. I know she wont be able to fake happiness for my dollars. When he wasnt tipping her she wouldnt let him touch her. I had to see over $100 passed plus drinks bought. Cant wait till I have the money like that.
I sat with a very, no games, get straight to business girl with a nice handful of perky tits. You'd know her because she's the only one who cant really speak good english. After allowing full roaming at the bar I paid $40 for a HJ in the "VIP" section. I put that in quotes because in my last post I stated that they had no private room which is true. She took me to the other side of the bar where the pool table is which is not closed off from the bar at all. In fact there are seats for the back of the bar over there too. ALl she did was turn the lights off for that section and I guess that makes it a private room. I guess u are screwed if the bar has a decent amount of mongers in it or some people playing pool like usual.
SOme more full roaming and on to a decent but very rushed HJ. After a while she started whispering that I needed to hurry because all the people around were making her nervous.I didnt like the HE though. She stops pumping and pulls your little man hard to the side away from her. For one that hurts and it defeats the purpose of getting it all out and feeling the good sensations when the pumping suddenly stops. So I grabbed her hand and made her keep going for a few more secs.
Later at the bar I asked if more than just a HJ was available. I guess not because she went stragiht to offering me takeout, but like I said there was a language barrier. She tried to start of with 300 but then went down to 200. Now I know their business is to get what they can but I think thats a big difference and if I actually had wanted take out I probably could've negotiated less than that. I was supposed to go back tonight and pick her up but decided to maybe save that for a rainy day.
Overall I still recommend other strip clubs over this one.
I beleive she said that she got 20 and the house got 20. plus 2 $9 drinks for her and a $9 drink for me that tasted like the sour had gone bad. Also I see the way of washing the glasses are to dip them in 1 sink and then another quick dip in another. i dont know if this is customary at clubs,

So I head over to see whats up on a monday afternoon. Nici was at the bar, one chucky latina on stage and one white girl over by the pool table having fun in the corner. Well im rapping with nici and as usual, she is trying to milk me of $$. But this time, she is alittle more touchy feely with me. Well, its her turn on stage and i go up to finish what she started. There were 2 black gentlemen playing pool who decided to light up some weed. The bartender went NUTS!!!!! Called vicky, was going to call the cops, the boys werent leaving. When one of them got really pissed off, i said, time to go. I dont need my name in a newsday article. So, i guess its just weds and friday with paula.

Monday..not so great.

Well its monday and i was in the mood. So i dropped by around 7. Val was dancing along with a chubby latina. Val has a tight body but couldnt get anywhere with her. I did find out that paulas birthday is coming up may 13th. THAT should be a wild night!!!!! Hope im not working.

I was there as well Monday afternoon.Other than brazilian Sophia the hot bartended there wwas nothing to write home about. Had a few coronas, tipped the girls and left. And yes will try and make the Paula Birthday.

Also I hear that Vickey the dancer is now dancing at the carousel. Will check that out as well

Last edited: