Fickle Philly (Elmont, NY) Review

billyS

Reign of Terror
Stopped in tonight to see Paula and was somewhat disappointing. She was there but she has gotten fat. She has a pot belly that sticks out and just is too distracting. She is still crazy, telling everyone how she was going to lick this guys asshole and suck his cock. She let me touch her where ever and fondle my cock as I tipped her.

I almost had a great show. A guy approached the stage and stood directly in front of Paula who was sitting on the floor of the stage. From the way he was moving his hips and the position of Paulas hand I knew she was working him. Then Paula got closer and it was obvious she was undoing his pants. Then the guy helps her and pulls out his cock (no I didn't see his cock, his back was directly to me, but his actions were unmistakable). So I thought we were going to see a drunk Paula give this guy a blow job. But then fucking fat ass Mischa goes up on stage and sits right next to them. I can see her mouth the words "WTF are you doing?' The dude tried to give her some money to go away. I was sitting close enough to hear some of this. Mischa doesn't budge and the guy puts his cock away, again, his back is too me but is actions are obvious.

The real star of the place tonight was Gabrielle. She is gorgeous. Think about the fake pics for Latin girls in CL ads. She is the girl in the pic. Friendly on stage but not as much mileage as the others. She is Brazilian, dark hair and eyes with smooth porcelain skin. Her ass is incredibly smooth.

Stopped in tonight to see Paula and was somewhat disappointing. She was there but she has gotten fat. She has a pot belly that sticks out and just is too distracting. She is still crazy, telling everyone how she was going to lick this guys asshole and suck his cock. She let me touch her where ever and fondle my cock as I tipped her.

I almost had a great show. A guy approached the stage and stood directly in front of Paula who was sitting on the floor of the stage. From the way he was moving his hips and the position of Paulas hand I knew she was working him. Then Paula got closer and it was obvious she was undoing his pants. Then the guy helps her and pulls out his cock (no I didn't see his cock, his back was directly to me, but his actions were unmistakable). So I thought we were going to see a drunk Paula give this guy a blow job. But then fucking fat ass Mischa goes up on stage and sits right next to them. I can see her mouth the words "WTF are you doing?' The dude tried to give her some money to go away. I was sitting close enough to hear some of this. Mischa doesn't budge and the guy puts his cock away, again, his back is too me but is actions are obvious.

The real star of the place tonight was Gabrielle. She is gorgeous. Think about the fake pics for Latin girls in CL ads. She is the girl in the pic. Friendly on stage but not as much mileage as the others. She is Brazilian, dark hair and eyes with smooth porcelain skin. Her ass is incredibly smooth.
been there a few times but never was there when paula was there was days or night is she in

did go but paula was more interested in playing pool oh well

I really was hoping for some fun with nici this tuesday, but she was nowhere to be found. 2 hot latinas were there plus the old scary one. the 2 hotties werent moving from 2 guys at the bar so i got stuck with scary. Very forward, told me 20 for a hj. Couldnt do it, i wanted either of the hotties.

insults and abuse

I just want to thank you oldfool for keeping the pulse of this place alive on the board. I have not been to the filly in a while, but I appreciate the updates.
Looking back, if Oldfool doesn't talk up the Filly no one does.

I've avoided the Filly for a year since I was insulted by a bartender ( Lynne?) and abused by a dancer ( Sabrina?)

I go there for fun, not to fight.

I guess I've saved about $1000 much to the joy of my AMP regulars.

Still, I miss my regulars.

went tues to the FF average spanish chicks, one was sloppy with to size to small bikini. some girls think they can dance no matter what size they are. didnt see old scary one lol. maybe she doent work there no more.

I called paula a couple weeks ago, she didn't say anything. I wish they would re-open. I always had fun there. Miss that place!! Would like to see neisee also. I have to call her.