Fast house 347-444-2336

Aww man you would've loved Vanessa DONTEZ. She was friendly and looked great only thing was she peeked at her watch which I caught her but didn't say anything to me. The good news is that "new girl" every week aperantly. You can always just ask who's working to see if you'll partake in pretty sure there are some GEMS there's and for the 50 pop I'd take the hit or miss kinda like the Asians but they go for 100 hit or miss and it's biweekly turn over "new girl" if you want an amazing experience search for Michelle my Asian atf she's back in farming like until the 22 I think you won't regret it trust me every monger gives her 10 out of 10 lol

BIGHARD that's interesting to have Asian Russian I would try it out where are they located or a number to call please.

Ok so here is my review this was awhile back since they rotate girls every Monday I'm sure she is not there until " next time" but her name is BARBIE and she is Dominican right off the bat she had that Spanish milf vibe telling me how young and cute I look and that for 8o more she'll lick me everywhere bbj balls real good etc etc told her only had a 30 for tip which was true I payed 50 to house for the 15 minutes she was ok with that tip told me multi position available to bring more next time. She had a pear shape body ok face and tits she was Moca color when she took off her gown you can notice the c section she had but you get what you pay for. But her ass omg her ass. It was big and in charge all that weight went into her ass. Thunder clap. Started mish then turn to doggy as my lil red kept disapering into the Grand Canyon of asses. Later switch to reverse cg she has a nice rhythm and moaning started to push her more and more wanting to get in deeper and deeper and burst. Had a lot of build up so regret not pounding that ass to the fullest but then again 15 minutes feels too short :( and I think 30-100 but I could be mistaken. I always just go for the special. Ok laters a few interesting bp new ads but research come up with nothing so I'll just bide my time for a bit I would go to this fast house everyday for the 50 special but it's almost a 40 minute drive and 40 more coming back argggg hate driving.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Redbox,

One of the Spanish house now have Chinese , phillipina, Russian for $35.00

I been their several times already and it's good for the price.

Bg
There's a place where they give you a steak dinner, a 6-pack of beer and then they take you in the back room ad you get laid.

Wow no way!!!! My mind has been Blown. I want to go so bad it's an hour drive and another coming back. Has anyone reviewed ? Have you partake please tell you got me all excited now, can't believe house fee only 35 that's 3 Rd world country rate.

No, the review I posted about BARBIE was for the 555 fast house I don't know how this thread appeared ?.?.? But I am interested in the corona fast house it's just a long drive coming and going and would feel better at ease with a review. Im interested the ad says many girls and they advertise Asian at a Latino fast house you know what they say about cats and curiosity.

What's the 555 fast house?
Im pretty close to the corona If i can get thru I will be reviewing by end of week
there are/were two fast houses in corona,around 84th and roosevelt and northern and 90th ISH..I never got there as i got the
runaround as "i guess they cked me out to make sure i wasnt policia" and on 2nd call back "no answer"
i do like a little latina as a change of pace but it just seems to be a bit of work..lus i dont like the big ghetto bootie ones but
would enjoy a tight petite one...

N2deep,

You got to put in the work first. I been denied and try again a few weeks later and in I go so a lot of times if their don't get back to you just keep calling every 5 min. I been checked out in a few places and just go or call at the door for them to open up.

BH

Yes there's another thread about the 555 I reviewed a hot Latina that goes by the name Vanessa. Yes it's in Hempstead, review should be around they are always advatising 50 special that's a 15minute quicky.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
There used to be tons of fast houses on and around Roosevelt. You could just walk around and listen for the "chicas song". At one point there were 4 spots on one block on the South side Roosevelt and 89th St.

N2deep,

You got to put in the work first. I been denied and try again a few weeks later and in I go so a lot of times if their don't get back to you just keep calling every 5 min. I been checked out in a few places and just go or call at the door for them to open up.

BH
Are you referring to the link you posted or another # to a place you have?

There used to be tons of fast houses on and around Roosevelt. You could just walk around and listen for the "chicas song". At one point there were 4 spots on one block on the South side Roosevelt and 89th St.
I use to drive down roosevelt and at some point a bunch of spanish kids would just toss in advertisements for fasthouses