Fast house 347-444-2336

Just left the place bighard20in posted.

First let me say this place is a gem for the $ u pay.

Was already by the address that's posted in that link, in corona. Called first time- straight to voicemail second time- picked up after 1st ring. Told the lady on the phone where I was and she told me the address to go to.

Arrived at the door and opened right up. Guy asked me what number I called from and general questions. I guess to see if I was LE.

Walked in 4 girls all Latin none of different variety. And none made eye contact paid the next guy .35 for the 15. I turn and a chick grabs my hand I check her out for a bit then follow her to the back. I hear moans and pass naked chicks in the hallway. We go to a room separated by a curtain. No time wasted. A little BJ, mish, doggy, ended with Rcg,. Gave .15 tip and bounced. Didn't wait for small talk or look at her as she gets dressed and walks me out. Pass!

Name- Monica
Brown skin, body-10 ,face- 4 said she was 31
Very little English.
Pros- seriously can't beat that price and quality I saw a few in the hallway I wish were an option in front. Went a little over 15 min. But kept going till I poped
Cons- kept checking me every few seconds to see if I poped really killed the mood.

I would never do more than 15 unless you get a real gem.

Walked in 4 girls all Latin none of different variety. And none made eye contact paid the next guy .35 for the 15. I turn and a chick grabs my hand I check her out for a bit then follow her to the back. I hear moans and pass naked chicks in the hallway. We go to a room separated by a curtain. No time wasted. A little BJ, mish, doggy, ended with Rcg,. Gave .15 tip and bounced. Didn't wait for small talk or look at her as she gets dressed and walks me out.
So in these fast houses you can pick the girl out ? And what do you mean by no eye contact was made, did the girls looked away or something ? I deff plan to check this place out. Maybe they have a short Latina or something for me

Yeah the ladies don't make eye contact when you walk in but if you take a seat and wait for others to come out before paying and picking your girl. Some will make eye contact and smile to get you to pick them.

Honestly if I walk in and sit down and don't see anything I like I walk out but I heard that their 10 girls working today. Wish I was in town.

BH

At least you can wait to see what they have and walk out , I never been to these houses but I would assume they kinda force you but imma deff do that , are they 24 hours or something ? What's the best time to go ? And how was the parking ?cause I know corona is kinda hard to find any parking

Damn Bighardin with the sweet Intel
10 options today? Might have to go.

Walter- check out the link all the info is there.
Parking can be rough park on Northrn. And walk down. Like any place best time might go earlier in the day before the miles pile up towards end of day.

Just left the place bighard20in posted.

First let me say this place is a gem for the $ u pay.

Was already by the address that's posted in that link, in corona. Called first time- straight to voicemail second time- picked up after 1st ring. Told the lady on the phone where I was and she told me the address to go to.

Arrived at the door and opened right up. Guy asked me what number I called from and general questions. I guess to see if I was LE.

Walked in 4 girls all Latin none of different variety. And none made eye contact paid the next guy .35 for the 15. I turn and a chick grabs my hand I check her out for a bit then follow her to the back. I hear moans and pass naked chicks in the hallway. We go to a room separated by a curtain. No time wasted. A little BJ, mish, doggy, ended with Rcg,. Gave .15 tip and bounced. Didn't wait for small talk or look at her as she gets dressed and walks me out. Pass!

Name- Monica
Brown skin, body-10 ,face- 4 said she was 31
Very little English.
Pros- seriously can't beat that price and quality I saw a few in the hallway I wish were an option in front. Went a little over 15 min. But kept going till I poped
Cons- kept checking me every few seconds to see if I poped really killed the mood.

I would never do more than 15 unless you get a real gem.

so you only paid 35 bucks and 15 for tip?

so you only paid 35 bucks and 15 for tip?
FYI: Place I use before I go for a legit massage would charge 40 and would say additional $2 (yup not a typo) tip for the girl. They have since stop collecting the tips for the girl and put up a sign that says "Please tip the girl" in English, Spanish and Chinese (I assume that's what the Chinese characters say on the sign). Got friendly with the Chinese guy that runs the it and he says girl gets half of the 40 when she turns in playing cards used for customer count. I'm a big spender and tip 5 upfront. Only once did the girl try and leave bra on and when asked to remove it wanted 5 more. I asked for my card back and my $5 tip and she said "Well for you only no more tip" and took it off. The place is by personal reference only and does not advertise on the internet and does not want their # posted.

Found them on BP in July/August they moved locations once. Been here a few time the also post under this number 347-286-2353. It is well worth it some of the girls are out of this world but none are ugly. On 12/12/2016 they were raided after 11:30pm. Was gonna go but when they weren't answering so I drove by and there were 4 cruisers and 2 unmarked with a line of people cuffed outside. They were advertising again the next morning but have been since. I have been too chicken shit to give a try and lace has spoiled me. What would you guys do?

Found them on BP in July/August they moved locations once. Been here a few time the also post under this number 347-286-2353. It is well worth it some of the girls are out of this world but none are ugly. On 12/12/2016 they were raided after 11:30pm. Was gonna go but when they weren't answering so I drove by and there were 4 cruisers and 2 unmarked with a line of people cuffed outside. They were advertising again the next morning but have been since. I have been too chicken shit to give a try and lace has spoiled me. What would you guys do?
Did you see a guy named Wigs standing there in the line up outside the Fast House?

i saw "casa de munecas" Doll house to overdo the BP ads and as such i have stayed away.
if they were more low key i would consider a sampling but not worth the risks..
and for the human trafficking issue if you really think about it most of the Asain Spas fall into this too

Did you see a guy named Wigs standing there in the line up outside the Fast House?
I walked by and got the hell out of there. They were back up and posting hours later. I wonder how they busted in there. You have to buzzed through the front gate to exit or enter. Once in the front door there is a monitor and second door to go through.

[I walked by and got the hell out of there. They were back up and posting hours later. I wonder how they busted in there. You have to buzzed through the front gate to exit or enter. Once in the front door there is a monitor and second door to go through.
Well normally their have an undercover go in wire and everyone outside is listen. When the password is used the others will bust in. The undercover open the doors. That's what happen to an Asian place in Corona 8 years ago when I was there. That's why I like Togo to places off hours where it's not busy.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

pokler

Power Bottom
Well normally their have an undercover go in wire and everyone outside is listen. When the password is used the others will bust in. The undercover open the doors. That's what happen to an Asian place in Corona 8 years ago when I was there. That's why I like Togo to places off hours where it's not busy.
[/quote]

Did they let the guys go?