Fantasies of NYC Reviews & Discussion 516-886-5888

Hi, sorry to hear about the mixup with the schedule and with Allison. She’s very new and her English is very limited. But as you said very sweet and pretty. Hermes will definitely make up for it
please give us a call
Thank you for responding. I did meet with Hermes and it was a great time. I’ve been working crazy hours the last couple of days so I haven’t done a review yet but I will try and do it soon.

Saw Tiffany. Pics are accurate but fair warning she's a very voluptuous girl and if you are not into thick curvy girls then probably not for you. Not calling her fat by any stretch. She's also tall I would say 5'7" and with heels even taller. Very friendly. Shower was decent but not too much play but she did wash junior well. Back to the room we started w some catbath to a light rim job. Fingered her for a bit while she gave me bbbj. A lot of dt with ease I may say. Put on cover and got on top for some cg then turned her over for some doggy and mish. Had her give me some more bj and dt then back to mish for the pop. Some light massage followed by a shower. Went for 30 but mms talked me into 45 (280) but I doubt I even lasted the 30 but still a good experience but won't take that option next time just can't last with these hotties. Damage 300.

Got a chance to meet Hermes this week. I honestly have to say, those pics are not her. The actual girl does have lips and dyed hair like the one in the pictures but I’m 100% sure it’s not her.
Enough of that. Setup a visit for an hour. Got there in the room and she immediately started bbbj and bls. Told her I showered before I came. We stripped down and she told me to lay on my stomach. Have some cat licks and she had me bent over so she can eat my ass and jerk me at the same time. I return the favor with daty and dato. Suited up and we went mish, and I finished in doggy. First cup in the bag.
Asked me to lay again so she can give me a massage. After a 10 mins massage, she tried to get me up again. Jr wasn’t cooperating but she tried and tried. Eventually jr woke up. She asked if I want to fuck again but I know I can’t go again with condom so I asked for bbbj. So she worked hard on bbbjcim for second cup. Gave me a stand up shower and we said goodbye. All in all a good session. Just not the girl in the pictures.
Damage: $320 + 20tips.

Very late on this but I saw Hermes almost a month ago. The set up for the appointment went much smoother than my first time. It was between her and someone else (a new Spanish girl can’t remember her name).

Anyways I head over and meet with Hermes. Fork over the $320 for the hour and we head to the shower.

I was downstairs the first time, this time I was upstairs and basically same set up (stand up shower). While cleaning me up she gave me a nice bbbj for a few minutes then off to the bedroom.

She had me lay on the bed face down and did a little bit of a massage and then started licking my back. Then on to some rimming and flip over for a sloppy bbbj with CIM. I was honestly good to go with 1 pop but she wanted to continue with the service so I wasn’t going to say no lol. (I had met with another provider like 2 days prior so the tank wasn't full).

I didn’t want to fuck (which she was asking me to do) so she went back to the bbbj for like 15+ minutes. She honestly gave a 1000% effort to try and get me to nut but it just wasn’t happening.

I felt so bad for her jaw lmao. I finally had to tell her stop because as good as it felt it was just pointless to keep it going. She seemed so concerned that I didn’t cum a second time. I was so surprised by the concern, I guess they really care about keep their customers happy.
I forget how much I tipped either $20 or $40 and I let her know I appreciated the extra effort.

So I’d definitely give this place another go as long as I can get the Hermes type of experience with some of their other girls. It will probably be a while before I go back though it’s just so much money to spend when I can spend $80-$120 on L.I. for a bbbj.

pokler

Power Bottom
Very late on this but I saw Hermes almost a month ago. The set up for the appointment went much smoother than my first time. It was between her and someone else (a new Spanish girl can’t remember her name).

Anyways I head over and meet with Hermes. Fork over the $320 for the hour and we head to the shower.

I was downstairs the first time, this time I was upstairs and basically same set up (stand up shower). While cleaning me up she gave me a nice bbbj for a few minutes then off to the bedroom.

She had me lay on the bed face down and did a little bit of a massage and then started licking my back. Then on to some rimming and flip over for a sloppy bbbj with CIM. I was honestly good to go with 1 pop but she wanted to continue with the service so I wasn’t going to say no lol. (I had met with another provider like 2 days prior so the tank wasn't full).

I didn’t want to fuck (which she was asking me to do) so she went back to the bbbj for like 15+ minutes. She honestly gave a 1000% effort to try and get me to nut but it just wasn’t happening.

I felt so bad for her jaw lmao. I finally had to tell her stop because as good as it felt it was just pointless to keep it going. She seemed so concerned that I didn’t cum a second time. I was so surprised by the concern, I guess they really care about keep their customers happy.
I forget how much I tipped either $20 or $40 and I let her know I appreciated the extra effort.

So I’d definitely give this place another go as long as I can get the Hermes type of experience with some of their other girls. It will probably be a while before I go back though it’s just so much money to spend when I can spend $80-$120 on L.I. for a bbbj.
So what did you do , go home and jack off to National Geographic ?

Saw Hermes about 2 weeks ago and she's everything that everyone said. She's not the girl in the original photos but she is still very attractive and more importantly for me had large natural breasts which felt incredible. She has a bubbly personality and is eager to please. We started with a standing shower where I got a great bbbj preview. I was so horny leading up to this I had to even tell her to stop or else I'd blow. We got back to the room and she bent me over and gave me a great long rimjob while stroking me. Again I had to ask to stop or I'd blow. We took a break for a few minutes and she started with a sick bbbj, she eventually flipped her body putting her pussy in my face while keeping me in her mouth. We did some 69 and eventually I couldn't hold it anymore and I came in her mouth. She took the whole load but then spit it out. She did a 10 minute massage and started rimming me again to start round 2. Flipped for BBBJ and then we fucked in multiple positions. I knew time was running out and I can't cum a 2nd time with a condom so we did some BBBJ but cumming a 2nd time wasn't going to happen. We did another shower and I was on my way

I'm not a huge fan of the 2nd shower. I think I'll decline it next time but besides that, it was amazing. Highly recommended. I'm really curious to see what the other girls are like because I love thicker women but Hermes' service is incredible.

If management sees this, they need to rethink their "loyalty card". It's a great idea but it needs to be digital or at least make it look like a Frozen Yogurt card. I have no where to keep it that I can risk my SO finding it. I'm not gonna risk losing everything over 50% off one time, so I ended up throwing out the card.

BTW damage was $320 for 1 hour 2 pops

Saw Nathaly the other day. Pics are 100% accurate. I am not a good judge of size, but her top was very nicely proportioned... C's I would guess. Two tatoos if I remember correctly. Spoke english, pleasant personality. I will typically let the lady take the lead as that's just the way I am. Uneventful stand up shower, no preview bbbj. Went back to the bed, face down, back massage, flip, "are you ready?" she asks. BBBJ. it really felt good. I asked for a taste, and we began in 69. CG and then mish pop in bag. She goes to clean up, comes back and asks "would you like to massage me?" I say sure. Short back massage, I gave her the tap and on to the front. Massaging the front, I actually massage and she compliments me on my soft hands. She's great to talk to. I start to tease her and now she's getting extremely wet. I gaver her an O and we continue to talk. It was enjoyable. Sometimes knowing that someone gets off is as good as getting off. Would i repeat? Yes... I would now take it in a different direction.

320 for the hr.

Saw Charlotte recently.

All smiles and giggles when I walked into her room. Told me I was her first white guy, wouldn't stop calling me beautiful. Very little English, and I know very little Spanish. We were able to communicate for the most part with the help of hand signs. Very comfortable. She understood and laughed at most of my dumb jokes. 5'2-3ish. Told me she was 24, looked it. Venezuelan, dark but not too dark, wavy brown hair with some blonde-ish highlights. Very pretty. Beautiful smile. Loves to laugh. Huge tits, 36D. Plump ass but her tits were the star of the show. She’s in reasonably good shape. Told me she surfed back home which is a little hard to believe she could do without the weight of her tits pulling her forward and faceplanting in the water.

Get undressed, put on towels, she leads me to the bathroom excitedly. We get in the shower and she starts worshipping my body with her mouth and hands. Soaps me up, rinses, then hands me the showerhead and starts very passionate bbbj. Intense eye contact and her smiling was crazy contagious. She looked happy to be under me. I fondle her for a bit and then she stops the shower abruptly as if to say “let’s stop messing around and go back to the room and fuck.”

I tell her to lay down for DATY. Give her nipples some attention before heading downstairs. She was already wet when I started but she got super soaked. She enjoyed herself, very vocal and lots of hip movement and leg crossing and playing with my hair. She came, pushed me away with a big smile and told me to lay down for 69. Only did that for a minute or so before she hops off my face, she was probably still sensitive. Nice DT. She continues blowing me from between my legs for a while longer. Then she puts on the rubber and sits on my dick for some CG. Tight, warm, wet pussy. Felt like being under a warm, heavy blanket. Home. Very easy for us to sync up our motions so no need to change positions. Faster, slower, faster. Great eye contact, passionate kissing, big smile. Lot of “O papi.” Very vocal. Her face was begging me to cum. I came hard after a few minutes, she might have also. She rolled off and put her head on my shoulder and draped her leg and arm over my body. Genuine cuddling. Looking at me longingly, playing with my chest hair. We stayed like that for a few minutes, both drained. After a while she sits up, looks at me and asks “massage?” I say sure.

She takes off rubber and cleans me up. I flip on my belly, she gets some lotion and takes a seat on my ass. Very nice massage, neck to toes. Very sweet and tender, not at all mechanical. Used her hands and elbows. She got sidetracked at one point and tried to pop a blackhead I have on my back. "Momento." It was cute, like a real gf. I was able to watch her massage me in the mirror and she seemed like she was enjoying it almost as much as me. Exploring every inch of me. Tells me to flip, grabs my dick and asks “again?” I say yes. Bbbj to warm me up then condom.

I tell her my turn, she lays on her back. Passionate mish for a while, then doggy, then mish again with my hand under her back. Great views all around and she was having a good time. Didn’t think I was gonna get the second pop without going raw. Took condom off, she tried to finish me with bbbj but there was a knock on the door, time was up. She stops sucking me and shrugs. Probably wouldn’t have came again anyway unless she gave me the pussy which wasn’t happening. I was getting greedy.

She laid on the bed exhausted while I got dressed and we chatted. Only nitpick I guess is I wish she helped me dress/undress. It's small but it's a nice touch when it happens. Cool girl though. Hug, kiss, second knock and then a third one shortly after and I was out of there. Hard for me to leave.

Might be the most fun and passionate session I’ve ever had with anyone in my couple months of this hobby. Permanent smile on her face for the entire session aside from when she was cumming. 320 for the hour plus 20 tip but she probably deserved more. She did ask for the tip which was a bit of a turn off since I was gonna give it to her anyway. Said she could keep trying to get the second load out of me for extra. Kinda wish I took her up on the offer but realistically I was pretty much done. Said she's leaving for Argentina soon, end of the month. I was told she's coming back. Hope she does.

Overdue review I wanted to post last week.

Called on the number a few weeks ago and ended up not going because of a misunderstanding. After reading many reviews about Hermes, I wanted to see what it’s all about. So I made an appointment for Friday. It’s a little removed from the busy area of flushing which is nice. It took me an hour to get there and there was a careful walk thru to the place, which is becoming common for these better service places.

I was told to wait while she gets ready. Didn’t mind that, I was early. When I finally got in the room, I have to say she is pretty and hot. Shower and some back rub. The action started very quickly. She went down on me like for what seemed like a long time. Great stamina and she takes direction and very responsive. It was probably one of the best things I had. I returned the favor and we went back and forth for a while.

I was ready to go and after some mish, I asked her to get on top and oh man, she is wild. I did the deed and another shower and got out of there happy. I had no expectations and came out very happy. Worth it and will see her again.

Total 3.2

Overdue review I wanted to post last week.

Called on the number a few weeks ago and ended up not going because of a misunderstanding. After reading many reviews about Hermes, I wanted to see what it’s all about. So I made an appointment for Friday. It’s a little removed from the busy area of flushing which is nice. It took me an hour to get there and there was a careful walk thru to the place, which is becoming common for these better service places.

I was told to wait while she gets ready. Didn’t mind that, I was early. When I finally got in the room, I have to say she is pretty and hot. Shower and some back rub. The action started very quickly. She went down on me like for what seemed like a long time. Great stamina and she takes direction and very responsive. It was probably one of the best things I had. I returned the favor and we went back and forth for a while.

I was ready to go and after some mish, I asked her to get on top and oh man, she is wild. I did the deed and another shower and got out of there happy. I had no expectations and came out very happy. Worth it and will see her again.

Total 3.2
WTF is 3.2?
3.2 is not the acceptable form to indicate the monetary donation.
And your review sucks.

Review of Fantasies NYC - "Hermes"

Got to see this sexy treat a few days ago. Place is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood in Flushing. Handler asked me a few questions, nothing too crazy. Got to the location and I was told to call, was directed to a different address then the one initially given me. Its like a cloak and daggers kind of game. "Go here, go there, up here, then to here, knock 5 times and....." I like the secrecy of all of it, reminds me of the things I did in my younger days late night.

Get inside and led into a decent looking room, some LED lights or neon stickers on the ceiling.
Standing inside is a 5'4" sexy thang in a bra and some Victoria Secrets panties. She walks right up to me and throws her juicy lips right onto mine and begins kissing me. Yes, she can kiss VERY well. That is usually a good indicator that the girl can give good head. At least that has been my experience over the years. I judge a woman on her kissing ability to be able to suck a good dick. Like a good girl sucking on a lolly.

Hermes panties and bra come right off to reveal some nice conical shaped, soft tits. A nice shaved peach, and a jammy ass. A nice handful of jammy ass with just the right amount of koosh when you fucking her doggy. Anyway, she cleans me up with some really hot hand towels and we settle down on her bed. She throws those lips on mine right away and we kiss, she does this thing with her tongue where she twirls it a bit and uses her full lips to her advantage.

She quickly works her way down to my cock and begins a very enthusiastic and wet blow job. She uses that twist technique on your cock as she is coming up to the head. She can suck a dick! She got a crazy good head game, had me on edge pretty quickly. Had to ask her to stop a few times otherwise I was going to blow a hole through the back of her head. I felt like maybe she didn't understand what I was saying, but she seemed to understand English well. She knew how to suck this cats dick real well, so thats half the battle.

Latex goes on and she gets on top. A little bouncy on top, then we switch to doggy. I had to get a look of that juicy ass getting filled with my fat cock. I was rock hard throughout this session, and as if her delicious ass wasn't good enough, seeing her pussy lips open up to take my cock looked even better. She was wet as fuck, not the tightest, nice and juicy though. I hit it nice from behind while she moaned and grabbed on the bed sheets like the naughty girl she is. She knows she is sexy and sometimes those sexy ones need to get dicked down real hard.

I nut super hard, she literally drained the bottom of my balls. It felt great and so did she. Quick cleanup with some more hot towels and I was on my way. Ten minutes later on my ride home, I cough and literally a little bit of cum shot out my dick. She drained the bottom of the bottom from this old cat.

Recap:

Height: 5'-4"-5'-5"
Weight:120 or less
Body Type: Toned, VERY smooth skin
Long dark hair with some nice blonde streaks
Soft "Cs" with nice small nipples
Jammy n Juicy slappable ass
Cute personality, somewhat business like. Didn't feel scripted, but she going through the motions. All around Professional.

1/2 Hour at $220.00 (NOT 2.2) / GFE 'fa show
Tipped her around 30%
Room I was in was clean, I didn't use the restroom so I can't comment on that. She offered me a shower before and after the session but I declined ( for those who prefer to shower ) its certainly an option.

Handler was easy to deal with and was all smiles and pleasant when I went inside.
I will repeat for sure.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Review of Fantasies NYC - "Hermes"

Got to see this sexy treat a few days ago. Place is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood in Flushing. Handler asked me a few questions, nothing too crazy. Got to the location and I was told to call, was directed to a different address then the one initially given me. Its like a cloak and daggers kind of game. "Go here, go there, up here, then to here, knock 5 times and....." I like the secrecy of all of it, reminds me of the things I did in my younger days late night.

Get inside and led into a decent looking room, some LED lights or neon stickers on the ceiling.
Standing inside is a 5'4" sexy thang in a bra and some Victoria Secrets panties. She walks right up to me and throws her juicy lips right onto mine and begins kissing me. Yes, she can kiss VERY well. That is usually a good indicator that the girl can give good head. At least that has been my experience over the years. I judge a woman on her kissing ability to be able to suck a good dick. Like a good girl sucking on a lolly.

Hermes panties and bra come right off to reveal some nice conical shaped, soft tits. A nice shaved peach, and a jammy ass. A nice handful of jammy ass with just the right amount of koosh when you fucking her doggy. Anyway, she cleans me up with some really hot hand towels and we settle down on her bed. She throws those lips on mine right away and we kiss, she does this thing with her tongue where she twirls it a bit and uses her full lips to her advantage.

She quickly works her way down to my cock and begins a very enthusiastic and wet blow job. She uses that twist technique on your cock as she is coming up to the head. She can suck a dick! She got a crazy good head game, had me on edge pretty quickly. Had to ask her to stop a few times otherwise I was going to blow a hole through the back of her head. I felt like maybe she didn't understand what I was saying, but she seemed to understand English well. She knew how to suck this cats dick real well, so thats half the battle.

Latex goes on and she gets on top. A little bouncy on top, then we switch to doggy. I had to get a look of that juicy ass getting filled with my fat cock. I was rock hard throughout this session, and as if her delicious ass wasn't good enough, seeing her pussy lips open up to take my cock looked even better. She was wet as fuck, not the tightest, nice and juicy though. I hit it nice from behind while she moaned and grabbed on the bed sheets like the naughty girl she is. She knows she is sexy and sometimes those sexy ones need to get dicked down real hard.

I nut super hard, she literally drained the bottom of my balls. It felt great and so did she. Quick cleanup with some more hot towels and I was on my way. Ten minutes later on my ride home, I cough and literally a little bit of cum shot out my dick. She drained the bottom of the bottom from this old cat.

Recap:

Height: 5'-4"-5'-5"
Weight:120 or less
Body Type: Toned, VERY smooth skin
Long dark hair with some nice blonde streaks
Soft "Cs" with nice small nipples
Jammy n Juicy slappable ass
Cute personality, somewhat business like. Didn't feel scripted, but she going through the motions. All around Professional.

1/2 Hour at $220.00 (NOT 2.2) / GFE 'fa show
Tipped her around 30%
Room I was in was clean, I didn't use the restroom so I can't comment on that. She offered me a shower before and after the session but I declined ( for those who prefer to shower ) its certainly an option.

Handler was easy to deal with and was all smiles and pleasant when I went inside.
I will repeat for sure.
Great review!

reading these reviews will make me go broke one day. I haven’t seen Hermes but it seems she needs to be my next visit. Can anyone compare Hermes to may from pink Angel? Iv seen may and she was great. Just curious

Was traveling in NYC, and stumbled on their ads on Twitter. Decided to pay Hermes a visit.
They asked me some questions, answered, and got the address. Everything went smoothly.
It was an apartment building. The atmosphere is pretty nice, quiet, and secretive, giving you this relaxing, homey feel, which adds flavor to the sex. Led to the room, I got to say Hermes looks amazing, the pictures are pretty accurate, the hair color is different, but the body and face look exactly the same.
She undressed me and led me to the shower, it's a standard standing shower. During the shower, her fingers slowly flow over my body, then she kneed down and started to give bj. Which is totally non-standard, all of the other places I went to, don't do this in the shower, they shampoo and risen you, and that's it.
We went back to the room, she asked me to lie down on my back. Started to lick over my body, I believe that's part of the Dongguan service? Anyways, when she was about to start rimming, I asked her to stop cuz I'm not into that.
Then I turned around, she played with my nipples for a minute or so. Then slowly moved down to give me another bj. While she was doing it, her fingers were still teasing my nipples. You can tell she takes this seriously and doesn't let any part of the service be lacking. Since I went with the $500 90mins one, I get to cum in her mouth. She has pretty much mastered the skill of bj, her tongue moves in harmony with her mouth, and every movement feels like rehearsed for hundred times. It's so hard not to cum with gentle touches of her.
After that, I asked her what costume she has, she showed me everything, nurse, schoolgirl, businesswoman with black stockings. I asked her to put on the schoolgirl with stockings. She looks amazing in it. I lay her down on my chest, we chat for a bit. She told me how she got to the U.S, and how she ended up doing this, truth or not, it's a fascinating story.
When I'm ready, I said "let's fuck". I started with 69. Because of the light, I didn't get a closer look at her pussy, but now I do. It's thoroughly shaved, and very clean. It's pinkish towards the red side and looks like someone who didn't have much sex, oddly fitting with the schoolgirl outfit. I'm afraid she's gonna make me cum again with her mouth, so I told her to sit and move by herself. She moves energetically, the tempo is well controlled, and she knows when to be fast and when to slow down. Makes you on the edge, so close to orgasm but didn't. She also seems to be enjoying herself. We also tried some other positions. Cummed when we were doing missionary.
After the session, we lay there just to chat. Got interrupted by the knocking. Apparently, the time is up, but despite that, she still took me to shower and cleaned me again.
On the way out, she kissed me and hugged me, like she was reluctant to let me go.
Overall it's a fantastic experience, a true girlfriend experience, no part was rushed, and all service was done exceptionally above average.

Some basic info:
Height: 5'5" ish
Chest: D natural?
Body: Slim type