Fantasies of NYC Reviews & Discussion 516-886-5888

Saw Charlotte the other day and the photo of her face isn't her but is a good representation. The other photos are her. She's very attractive with a great body and nice man made tits. She has a bubbly personality, kind and has a smile on her face all the time. Her english isn't great but you can work it out.

The routine is much the same as described in the last review of her but when compared to Hermes I have to say Hermes was probably the better fuck while Charlotte is more attractive (to me, it is subjective). She took direction well and aimed to please but she did not like to suck dick and didn't do it amazingly either. First pop she gave me a good 45 seconds and threw the condom on to hop on. For round 2 after an above average massage, I had to ask her for a bj because I can't stay hard for round 2 with a condom, she happily obliged but it wasn't amazing. She is young and BJ's are definitely a skill.

All told, I had a good time but I wouldn't repeat. She is hot as hell but hot only works the first time. To keep coming back you need great service. I sure as hell will try another Latina at this place though. Nice spot, good service and clean.

Saw Charlotte the other day and the photo of her face isn't her but is a good representation. The other photos are her. She's very attractive with a great body and nice man made tits. She has a bubbly personality, kind and has a smile on her face all the time. Her english isn't great but you can work it out.

The routine is much the same as described in the last review of her but when compared to Hermes I have to say Hermes was probably the better fuck while Charlotte is more attractive (to me, it is subjective). She took direction well and aimed to please but she did not like to suck dick and didn't do it amazingly either. First pop she gave me a good 45 seconds and threw the condom on to hop on. For round 2 after an above average massage, I had to ask her for a bj because I can't stay hard for round 2 with a condom, she happily obliged but it wasn't amazing. She is young and BJ's are definitely a skill.

All told, I had a good time but I wouldn't repeat. She is hot as hell but hot only works the first time. To keep coming back you need great service. I sure as hell will try another Latina at this place though. Nice spot, good service and clean.
I agree with a lot you say about Charlotte. I visited her recently and enjoyed it. She's quite attractive, nice personality, smiling. Pictures are a good representation of her. She has a couple extra pounds around the middle, but she's not fat. It actually looks sort of cute on her. Was able to converse with her enough despite our respective lack of English/Spanish. Loved her curly hair and smooth skin (tan skin and curly hair are like Krptonite to me). While she might not be the most talented/experience cocksucker, she didn't seem to shy away from it as she slurped my cock as soon as we got out of our clothes.

Loved the sight of her sucking my dick, and then she asked if I could return the favor. No problem!! I gladly ate her sweet pussy and licked/sucked her clit until she came (or faked it quite nicely! But she was wet).

By this time I was a bit soft, but Charlotte went right back to sucking my cock. Once she got me hard, we went at it missionary-style with me holding her legs and banging her hard, with those wonderful tits of her bouncing. Moved her legs up on my shoulders and kept going until I blew in the bag. She made me feel good by saying "Wow" at how much I came.

After we cleaned up, we laid next to each other and started fondling each other. She asked if I wanted a massage, but I wanted to massage her instead. I wanted my hands on that beautiful skin of hers. She laid face down while I kneaded her shoulders and smooth ass. And although I'm usually a one-shot guy and I had only booked a half hour ($220), massaging her ass was getting me hard again, especially as she allowed my fingers to explore her now really wet pussy. I was starting to consider extending the session, but then the knock came on the door.

Despite that, Charlotte just told him "OK," but let me continue massaging her (guess she liked it!). I massaged her for a few more minutes until the second knock on the door. Charlotte said "OK" again and gave me a resigned look that said "well, that's that." But we did share a laugh when I pointed at my now-hard dick!

Needless to say, I left happy. And I probably will come back. It's a nice spot, good service, clean, parking is pretty easy. I've never had Hermes, so I can't compare, but Charlotte didn't pester me for a tip, and that curly hair and smooth skin of hers definitely deserves a return trip.

Went to see Camila today, I would say she is one of the best Latinos I've seen. This may sound offensive, but Latinos from other countries are way better than Latinos from the state.
The photos are off (she looks a bit older), but still very attractive. The important part is her body, she's so fit, with no fat on the belly, and visible abs. Great tits, and nice ass, I wish yall could see her ass. As far as the body goes, all parts of it are well in shape, perfect size, and all of nature. If you are into the aesthetic type, then she's definitely a must-go. Her skin is tanned, which makes the aesthetic look even better.
As far as the service goes, she's probably the best among non-Asians(Hermes still the best). Her message skills are on par, better than most Latinos, blacks, and Asians I had.
The routines are pretty standard, we went to shower, sucked my dick, went back to the room. Messaged me, told her to oil me up. I don't know how to put this, but her body is so nice and her skin so soft, legit made me cum faster than I normally do. I don't know how to properly put this, but her body gives this dopamine injection, which makes me constantly hard.
The other thing I like about her was that she's in the moment. No downgrading on service, no rushes, wasn't cutting on times, wasn't constantly looking at the phone. It's just like a lovely couple enjoying one of their usual nights. At least she seemed to be having a good.
10/10, totally my type, would definitely come back again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Went to see Camila today, I would say she is one of the best Latinos I've seen. This may sound offensive, but Latinos from other countries are way better than Latinos from the state.
The photos are off (she looks a bit older), but still very attractive. The important part is her body, she's so fit, with no fat on the belly, and visible abs. Great tits, and nice ass, I wish yall could see her ass. As far as the body goes, all parts of it are well in shape, perfect size, and all of nature. If you are into the aesthetic type, then she's definitely a must-go. Her skin is tanned, which makes the aesthetic look even better.
As far as the service goes, she's probably the best among non-Asians(Hermes still the best). Her message skills are on par, better than most Latinos, blacks, and Asians I had.
The routines are pretty standard, we went to shower, sucked my dick, went back to the room. Messaged me, told her to oil me up. I don't know how to put this, but her body is so nice and her skin so soft, legit made me cum faster than I normally do. I don't know how to properly put this, but her body gives this dopamine injection, which makes me constantly hard.
The other thing I like about her was that she's in the moment. No downgrading on service, no rushes, wasn't cutting on times, wasn't constantly looking at the phone. It's just like a lovely couple enjoying one of their usual nights. At least she seemed to be having a good.
Damage?
Tip?

Cim ? 2 pops?

Question to mod….is it possible that we can start putting time or approximate time of our visits. I find that would be good intel to find out what time we can get the best effort out of our providers. Throughout my monger career I found that a provider might has above average skills, but the traffic and/or timing might have damaged her production. Just a thought…what do u guys think?.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Question to mod….is it possible that we can start putting time or approximate time of our visits. I find that would be good intel to find out what time we can get the best effort out of our providers. Throughout my monger career I found that a provider might has above average skills, but the traffic and/or timing might have damaged her production. Just a thought…what do u guys think?.
I can see your point on how it would be helpful
However, personally I don't like it.

As a monger if it were me giving the review I might not want people to be able to pin it down when I was there. Of course in a different time I didn't care and would actually give an approximate time.

But now the board has changed and there are a lot of scum bags here and I wouldn't want someone to be able to figure out, "hey that was billyS coming out of the AMP as I was walking in".

As a moderator I don't think it is something I would want to have to enforce. It's bad enough guys don't put in the damage a lot of times and we have to remind them or even worse delete the review.

You can leave it as a suggestion and maybe some guys will do it. I'm not going to stop anyone from doing it.

I can see your point on how it would be helpful
However, personally I don't like it.

As a monger if it were me giving the review I might not want people to be able to pin it down when I was there. Of course in a different time I didn't care and would actually give an approximate time.

But now the board has changed and there are a lot of scum bags here and I wouldn't want someone to be able to figure out, "hey that was billyS coming out of the AMP as I was walking in".

As a moderator I don't think it is something I would want to have to enforce. It's bad enough guys don't put in the damage a lot of times and we have to remind them or even worse delete the review.

You can leave it as a suggestion and maybe some guys will do it. I'm not going to stop anyone from doing it.
Ahhh, totally OVERStand, your absolutely right. Thx for replying.

Heard so many reviews about Hermes, and finally decided to pay her a visit. Since most of the reviews are positive, I have quite high expectations, yet somehow she surpasses the expectation.

Ok, that’s start from the beginning, text the phone, the booker asked some questions, got the address. When I got there, it’s like a maze, but I got to it anyway. The man knocked on the door, and Hermes opened the door. Man, wasn’t she gorgeous. Most reviews said the pics are not her, so I have a rough idea about her look. I would say the pics are 90% representative of her, looks very alike, a little bit younger, probably 25ish? Anyways, she looks amazing, I wasn’t disappointed at all. The body is in between skinny and chubby, all the fats are in the right place, nothing more, and nothing less. The racks are great, round, in perfect shape, and don't feel artificial at all, my estimate it’s Double D.

She greeted me with the most welcoming voice, smiling. Some of the girls I met before, they would just stay on their phone until I underessed myself. That wasn’t the case for Hermes, she chatted with me while we both undressed.

We went to the shower, midway through the shower, she bowed down to give me a bj. I shit you not, you can tell she’s experienced, she knows what she’s doing with her mouth. You can clearly feel the difference between her and an amuture. The in and out of the mouth, the well calculated movement of the tongue, it just feels amazing and unprecedented. Whilst my hands are over her smooth skin, I also need to add that her racks are so nice, round and soft. It’s with great shame that I have to admit that she made me cum during the shower.

We went back to the room, with better lighting, I gotta see her pussy is well-shaved, no hair at all. The color is red-pinkish. Still feels very fresh, hard to imagine she’s been doing this for long. She told me to lie down, started to massage me. She then held water full of mouth, leaned closer, chest to my back. I don’t know exactly what the service is called, but basically her mouth moved through my back, letting the water flow with it. It’s kinda a new experience. She spit out the water, then started rimming. Like I said, she has mastered skills on the mouth, her rimming skill was one of best I’ve ever had.

When I’m ready, I asked her to sit on top, and move by herself. Now here’s the difference between experienced and inexperienced, those who are new to this, either move too slow or too fast, make you cum too early or unable to reach orgasm, either way, it’s unpleasant. But that’s not the case with Hermes, she’s well experienced, she knows how to control the tempo and speed, knows when to speed up and when to take it slow, keeping you on the edge. The ups and downs, the forward and backward, everything is well calculated, works like you were playing piano, every stroke has to be precise and flawless.

Overall, I would say it’s a fantastic experience. You know she’s been doing this so long, but you don’t feel it until she works the magic on you. When I’m with her, it feels so comfortable and natural, as if that’s how things, how sex should be, little to none transcational feelings to it. Feels like a true GFE.

Recap:

Height: 5’4”

Chest: D

Body: Slim to Chubby

Damage: $400 70mins 2pops

billyS

Reign of Terror
Heard so many reviews about Hermes, and finally decided to pay her a visit. Since most of the reviews are positive, I have quite high expectations, yet somehow she surpasses the expectation.

Ok, that’s start from the beginning, text the phone, the booker asked some questions, got the address. When I got there, it’s like a maze, but I got to it anyway. The man knocked on the door, and Hermes opened the door. Man, wasn’t she gorgeous. Most reviews said the pics are not her, so I have a rough idea about her look. I would say the pics are 90% representative of her, looks very alike, a little bit younger, probably 25ish? Anyways, she looks amazing, I wasn’t disappointed at all. The body is in between skinny and chubby, all the fats are in the right place, nothing more, and nothing less. The racks are great, round, in perfect shape, and don't feel artificial at all, my estimate it’s Double D.

She greeted me with the most welcoming voice, smiling. Some of the girls I met before, they would just stay on their phone until I underessed myself. That wasn’t the case for Hermes, she chatted with me while we both undressed.

We went to the shower, midway through the shower, she bowed down to give me a bj. I shit you not, you can tell she’s experienced, she knows what she’s doing with her mouth. You can clearly feel the difference between her and an amuture. The in and out of the mouth, the well calculated movement of the tongue, it just feels amazing and unprecedented. Whilst my hands are over her smooth skin, I also need to add that her racks are so nice, round and soft. It’s with great shame that I have to admit that she made me cum during the shower.

We went back to the room, with better lighting, I gotta see her pussy is well-shaved, no hair at all. The color is red-pinkish. Still feels very fresh, hard to imagine she’s been doing this for long. She told me to lie down, started to massage me. She then held water full of mouth, leaned closer, chest to my back. I don’t know exactly what the service is called, but basically her mouth moved through my back, letting the water flow with it. It’s kinda a new experience. She spit out the water, then started rimming. Like I said, she has mastered skills on the mouth, her rimming skill was one of best I’ve ever had.

When I’m ready, I asked her to sit on top, and move by herself. Now here’s the difference between experienced and inexperienced, those who are new to this, either move too slow or too fast, make you cum too early or unable to reach orgasm, either way, it’s unpleasant. But that’s not the case with Hermes, she’s well experienced, she knows how to control the tempo and speed, knows when to speed up and when to take it slow, keeping you on the edge. The ups and downs, the forward and backward, everything is well calculated, works like you were playing piano, every stroke has to be precise and flawless.

Overall, I would say it’s a fantastic experience. You know she’s been doing this so long, but you don’t feel it until she works the magic on you. When I’m with her, it feels so comfortable and natural, as if that’s how things, how sex should be, little to none transcational feelings to it. Feels like a true GFE.

Recap:

Height: 5’4”

Chest: D

Body: Slim to Chubby

Damage: $400 70mins 2pops
FYI

This overly gushing review was posted from the same IP address used by @FantasiesOfNYC to post announcements.

Draw your own conclusions.

FYI

This overly gushing review was posted from the same IP address used by @FantasiesOfNYC to post announcements.

Draw your own conclusions.
Ur fukn kidding me?. I was ready to head over there. I have tested her b4, and yes she talented….but very mechanical and cold. This review made me think she had invested in her craft. Thx mod…guess I’ll be going somewhere else 2nite.

Or it could have been they made them write the review before they left.

The one from @SpiderMan001 was also written from the same IP.
It makes me NOT want to support this advertiser.
No need to shill, especially in lite of the good service I had. I was eyeing a few of their Latina ladies, but now I might have to re-think that.

That said, I still had a very nice session there and the handler/door guy was mad cool/chill.

It makes wonder if the latina reviews are also full of shit. I saw one a month ago. She was hot but service was terrible. No kissing,BBBJ only lasted 30 seconds and didn't let me go a second a time which is kind of given with Koreans I see in NJ. I forgot her name but she was working on the same day as Charlotte who if the reviews aren't bs sounds better. It's not heidy or Camilla... Just can't remember the name.

The weird thing is after meeting Hermes, and I left a review here, I didn’t think the shill review was all that much different from my experience. Maybe this “reviewer” was more enthusiastic but Hermes was a good time and was detail oriented. It’s weird they have to shill, but I will say when I saw Charlotte there was a log jam in appointments so perhaps Hermes needed a bump in traffic. Who the hell knows. Kinda disappointing

LMAO, does this really needs a debate? They asked shit tons of questions when making the appointment, no other place did. Which includes where I found them.
I don’t know if Hermès’ service is usually this good, or she knows I’m from UG, and act accordingly, she seems to care about reviews a lot. So when I about to leave, I complimented her, and she asked me if I can write a review for her. I happily obliged, went downstairs, made a new account (I usually just browse, so didn’t bother to make an account). I spent 40mins on my computer to write that review, the man gave me a Red Bull and promised me discounts on my next visit. So yesterday evening, the booker text me to check UG, I was too lazy to do so. This morning, they texted me again, and I saw this shitstorm.
So sorry everyone, I apologize for any misunderstandings for users on this forum.

billyS

Reign of Terror
LMAO, does this really needs a debate? They asked shit tons of questions when making the appointment, no other place did. Which includes where I found them.
I don’t know if Hermès’ service is usually this good, or she knows I’m from UG, and act accordingly, she seems to care about reviews a lot. So when I about to leave, I complimented her, and she asked me if I can write a review for her. I happily obliged, went downstairs, made a new account (I usually just browse, so didn’t bother to make an account). I spent 40mins on my computer to write that review, the man gave me a Red Bull and promised me discounts on my next visit. So yesterday evening, the booker text me to check UG, I was too lazy to do so. This morning, they texted me again, and I saw this shitstorm.
So sorry everyone, I apologize for any misunderstandings for users on this forum.
That explains a lot.
Thanks!

Btw, does Hermes allow FIV?