F/stop Closing It's Doors!

It's getting a little clearer - I think. Apparently D and Joe at the door are still at the old location, under the new name Studio 5, and you, Mr. F/Stop, are moving to the new location under the old name, is that correct? Whatever the disagreement was (which sounds like between you and the two of them) is obviously none of my business, I have met and always thought very highly of all of you. I wish you all well.

The only other thing I can think of is one other guy who always hung out in the lobby, and was missing a couple of teeth - I don't know if he was a customer or management or an owner. I have never seen him at an ASSCON, so I don't know.

It also sounds like both places will honor the old cards, at least initially. The newly located F/Stop will honor them indefinitely. Studio 5 at the old location may or may not

As for which girls go where, that remains to be seen.

TC-

THANX FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT ON ALL OF YOUR ASSUMPTIONS. DUE TO INTERNAL PROBLEMATIC SITUATIONS I HAVED MOVED ON AND WILL LOOK TO OPEN A BIGGER AND BETTER ''MOUSETRAP'' SOON! AS FAR AS THE TOOTHLESS GUY IN THE LOBBY IS... I HAVE NO FUCKIN IDEA???!!!!

BTW... THE GIRLS WILL ALWAYS GO TO THE BIGGER AND BETTER MOUSETRAP!!!

Originally posted by TC123

The only other thing I can think of is one other guy who always hung out in the lobby, and was missing a couple of teeth - I don't know if he was a customer or management or an owner. I have never seen him at an ASSCON, so I don't know.

As for which girls go where, that remains to be seen.

Sorry to inform you but that was death and only you saw him! HeHe

ban-worthy

>>waterclone
What was ban-worthy about that message? Was some offense removed by the moderator.

Just curious, and want to make sure I don't do anything stupid to get banned.
<<

Reading this reminded me of something I heard the other day about the Iranian religious police - they would keep people guessing as to what and when they would crack down for. Sometimes let some "serious" offenses go unpunished, and other times catch really trivial things. And not unformly. This really kept people on their toes and made people control easy.

FSTOP

I hope that the club opens soon I was just there last week and I was always treated like a king by the ladies. Please keep us loyal members in the loop.

J3

JABO-

THERE STILL IS A BUSINESS AT THE OLD LOCATION AND I'M GLAD YOU ENJOYED YOURSELF THERE. HOWEVER... IT IS NOT F/STOP, IT'S NOW CALLED STUDIO5. IT'S BASICALLY RUNNING OFF OF THE INITIAL WAVE OF F/STOP, AND WHEN THE WAVE DIES DOWN(AND IT WILL) PEOPLE WILL COME TO KNOW WHAT THE"TRUTH" IS.

BACK SOON, BIGGER AND BETTER!

Originally posted by CLUB F/STOP
JABO-

THERE STILL IS A BUSINESS AT THE OLD LOCATION AND I'M GLAD YOU ENJOYED YOURSELF THERE. HOWEVER... IT IS NOT F/STOP, IT'S NOW CALLED STUDIO5. IT'S BASICALLY RUNNING OFF OF THE INITIAL WAVE OF F/STOP, AND WHEN THE WAVE DIES DOWN(AND IT WILL) PEOPLE WILL COME TO KNOW WHAT THE"TRUTH" IS.

BACK SOON, BIGGER AND BETTER!

Blah, blah, blah, blah and blah.

UES-

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT A STIFF DICK HAS NO CONSCIENCE!!! I BEGRUDGE NO ONE FOR PATRONIZING STUDIO5.

STUDIO5-

YOU'RE WRITING STYLE MIRRORS YOUR BUSINESS ACCUMEN, BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH!!!

Originally posted by CLUB F/STOP
UES-

STUDIO5-

YOU'RE WRITING STYLE MIRRORS YOUR BUSINESS ACCUMEN, BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH!!!
What do you mean? That it exists? That it is open? As long it's NOT like yours it suits me fine.

wow ...........don't log on for a few days and all sorts of "shit happens" Mr. F-stop good luck in your new venture, Mr. studio 5 take some of the suggestions from the other ug guys and you'll stick around along time. Now boys play nice! BTW what ever happened to that cute bouncer? He hasn't called me in weeks!
sigh............guess I'm loosing it at the age of 21.
(shut-up Slinky)

STUDIO5-

NOT SO SURE THAT IT EXISTS... WE "KNOW HOW AND WHY" IT'S OPEN, AND JUST SO I UNDERSTAND, HOW MANY BUSINESSES HAVE YOU FINANCED, OPENED, CREATED, AND WATCHED BECOME SUCCESSFUL?

I BELIEVE I'M RESPONSIBLE FOR THREE!

Mr F/Stop:
As far as you know, none. As far as I know, irrelevent. I guess playing nice is not an option. But enough, it's a nice day outside and I'm gonna enjoy it. Ta Ta

STUDIO5-

I BELIEVE I TOLD YOU THAT I USE MY BRAIN AND MY MOUTH TO GET MY POINT ACROSS, WHILE OTHERS USE BRAWN. IN REGARD TO PLAYING "NICE", GIVE ME ONE LOGICAL RATIONAL REASON TO STEER AWAY FROM THE TRUTH. ENJOY THE DAY- BLAH BLAH BLAH YADA YADA YADA!!!