F/stop Closing It's Doors!

Everything is staying the same (from what I'm reading).
The only difference for now would be the name.
I'm interested in knowing what kind of changes would be made though? How much can you change besides the pricing structure, hours of operation, girls, mileage rules, or location?
I mean the only thing I care about changing would be the hours, I'd like them longer (before 4 and after midnight).
Pricing structure is just about right (although if you can go lower, I wouldnt cry about it), location is optimal, I suppose some of the lineup can change, but thats just my taste & opinion. I thought the guys at the door were the management. D and the other guy with the beard. Both treated me great. If they're sticking around, that would be nice.
Perhaps add coors light to the fridge??
The only reason I'm not more of a regular (3 trips) is because the hours dont work for me.

Originally posted by jersey
i am confussed. are we open for biz at the old location now or not. i was planning a birthday party later on this week for myself.

Twice as nice!!!

Originally posted by 007
Attention F Stop customers...

F Stop is not closing, they have changed their name to Studio 5..

Same number same place, but diffrent ownership.. they are

keeping the same staff, girls as well. Come in as usual and have

good time. Dont be alarmed when you call cause they are going

to say Studio 5.
If you are the new guys then stick to one handle so we know who we are dealing with, please. If there is going to be Studio 5 and F Stop that will be great! Any problems between the old management and new is between them I would guess. Why concern ourselves. Lets just monger!!!! I always did enjoy myself at F Stop so I will pay Studio 5 a visit when I return from DR!!!

Last edited:
jimydr

stupid me
I thought your name meant you are a doctor
seems you are a domnican pussy doctor instead
the learning never stops around here

Originally posted by Casper
Wow I miss a few weeks and you close the doors on me. We all await for your return in the bigger and better times ahead.
Casper, see what happens when YOU stop patronizing a place!?! :D

007 CORRECTION

ONCE AGAIN TO BE PERFECTLY CLEAR-

F/STOP IS CLOSED! THEIR MAY BE IN FACT A SIMILAR BUSINESS WITH FAMILIAR FACES STILL THERE, BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE THE ORIGINAL CREATORS AND OWNERS ARE GONE! STUDIO5 AND F/STOP ARE NOT THE SAME ENTITY WHICH IN TIME PEOPLE WILL LEARN AND FIND OUT.

ONE MORE 007 CORRECTION

THE MANAGEMENT WERE THE ONES SITTING BEHIND THE DESK, AND WERE ALWAYS THERE. THE OWNER WAS THERE 4-5 DAYS PER WEEK AND SAT IN THE RECEPTION AREA WITH MGMT USUALLY RIGHT NEXT TO THE DESK!

Man I was just about to go

Have been a little under the weather so I havent ventured out there, but after the Ass-con experience I knew i had to F-Stop.

Keep me posted.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Re: Re: New F/Stop soon, please!

Originally posted by haamx
Wooaa,

this poster got banned in like what ... not even a minute after his post... APM is in duty tonigth !!
What was ban-worthy about that message? Was some offense removed by the moderator.

Just curious, and want to make sure I don't do anything stupid to get banned.

Intresting

Will this effect Ass-Con as well? I dont know if there was an official relationship between the venus.

Will our current membership be honered at the new Studio 5 and the new F-Stop location if and when it opens?

Are all the girls staying put? I would hate to lose a favorite.

Hopefully?

I frequent the place once or twice a week. I went there yesterday and the same person who helped start FSTOP and is on the lease IS THE SAME OWNER. I asked if there was a problem and they were gentlemen about it in saying that there was a disagreement between the partners. That some are throwing parties outside the club and it was interfering with the fairness to the girls on those days that one of the partners benefited greatly from the parties being thrown twice a week. That the rest of the girls that were there and in on schedule made less money because of greed...

I see no difference ... I like many came to this place because of UG and fellow mongers. I met great people from the club and I like many find that it is a place to escape too when I need a break after a hectic day at work.

God bless and hopefully there will be 2 places to go to after work for fellow mongers..

I showed my membership

and it was accepted... So technically I see no difference>>>>>>> I had a incedible session last week with Petite.... What a body,

Studio 5 and membership

Hey all. I forgot to mention that f/stop memberships are still valid at Studio 5. Everything is the SAME. Same location, same memberships, same wisecracking management. Only ownership and the name has changed.

If you are still confused give us a call.

"just when I'm ready"

Sure now that I found out I'm getting a tax refund and was looking to spend some at F/Stop I hear they are closing. Maybe I need to wait and go to asscon and meet Jimmydr and company. But seriously guys I'm willing to take one for the team with my new found "green" Suggestions? Someone who looks good but no reviews yet?

HI GUYS-

IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF RICHARD NIXON'' I WANT TO MAKE SOMETHING PERFECTLY CLEAR", THERE IS STILL A BUSINESS AT F/STOP'S OLD LOCATION. IT IS BEING RUN BY THE PREVIOUS MGMT... NOT OWNERSHIP!

BEWARE OF THE TROJAN HORSE, IT'S NOT WHAT IT SAYS OR APPEARS TO BE!

BACK SOON AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!