F/stop Closing It's Doors!

HI GUYS-

DESPITE THE BANNER STILL BEING UP F/STOP IS CLOSING AS OF TODAY. TO BE PERFECTLY CLEAR THEIR WILL BE A SIMILAR ESTABLISHMENT AT THE CURRENT LOCATION, BUT IT WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT NAME AND THE FACE THAT HAS COME TO BE RECOGNISED WITH THE NAME WILL BE GONE. I'M NOT PRIVY TO WHAT THE NEW NAME WILL BE BECAUSE THE TRANSITION OF OWNERSHIP WAS NOT A CORDIAL ONE. THE PHONE NUMBER WILL BE TRANSFERED TO ME ON MAY 1ST AND I WILL HAVE CONSTANT UPDATES ON WHEN AND WHERE F/STOP WILL BE REOPENING. I WILL ALSO BE POSTING FROM TIME TO TIME AND AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ALMOST ANY QUESTION YOU GUYS MAY HAVE. F/STOP HAS ABOUT 775 MEMBERS AND WELL OVER 400 HAVE COME FROM UG. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR LOYALTY AND SUPPORT.

I PROMISE YOU THAT WHEN WE REOPEN WE WILL BE BIGGER AND BETTER THEN WE EVER WERE!

Talk about bad timing!

After many months of inactivity in my favorite perversion I'm able to come to Manhattan in the evenings starting tommorow and this happens!

I had the coupon printed out and was really looking forward to a visit.

Good grief!

Last edited:
new owners

you can count on my suport. please re-open soon! you provide a break from the crazy world in which we live.

from an always satisfied customer

I mixed feelings about this. I am very sad to see you go. You will be missed. My wallet on the other hand, will have a temporary reprieve.

Let us know when you get back. This whole thing seems a bit odd, but best of luck, and god speed getting everything back together.

There tonight!

Same girls, same guys at the door the only thing that I see different is the name... The guys that were on the lease and making it work are the same guys there.....Making sure that the girls are friendly and the beers are cold

New F/Stop soon, please!

I am sure I speak for many people here when I say we can not wait for the new and improved F/Stop to open.

While there is still a business located at the old f/stop location and they are trying to keep some of the same girls and clients, they are also keeping the people behind the desk that we and the girls have grown to dislike. I am sure that when F/Stop reopens, they will have friendly managers and the owners that brought us F/Stop 5 months ago will once again bring a high qaulity business to us.

Club F/Stop, I am really sorry to see you go and rest assured that I have no intention of giving a penny of my money to the crooks that are now trying to operate at your old location.

IS

Re: There tonight!

Originally posted by iiceman
Same girls, same guys at the door the only thing that I see different is the name... The guys that were on the lease and making it work are the same guys there.....Making sure that the girls are friendly and the beers are cold

hmmmmmmmmn

SAME GUYS ON THE LEASE, SAME GUYS AT THE DESK,...... NOT THE SAME GUY MAKING IT WORK! IN TIME PEOPLE WILL COME TO REALIZE THIS. AS I SAID BEFORE NEXT TIME BIGGER AND MUCH BETTER!!!!

Re: New F/Stop soon, please!

Originally posted by isch
I am sure I speak for many people here when I say we can not wait for the new and improved F/Stop to open.

While there is still a business located at the old f/stop location and they are trying to keep some of the same girls and clients, they are also keeping the people behind the desk that we and the girls have grown to dislike. I am sure that when F/Stop reopens, they will have friendly managers and the owners that brought us F/Stop 5 months ago will once again bring a high qaulity business to us.

Club F/Stop, I am really sorry to see you go and rest assured that I have no intention of giving a penny of my money to the crooks that are now trying to operate at your old location.

IS
Wooaa,

this poster got banned in like what ... not even a minute after his post... APM is in duty tonigth !!

Sorry to hear it

It was a well-run place when I was there (which hasn't been for a month or so).

I don't know what's gone on there lately (I'm curious, but it's not really any of my business), but will be looking forward to the new place.

Attention F Stop customers...

F Stop is not closing, they have changed their name to Studio 5..

Same number same place, but diffrent ownership.. they are

keeping the same staff, girls as well. Come in as usual and have

good time. Dont be alarmed when you call cause they are going

to say Studio 5.

Last edited:
old:f/stop.....new:Studio 5

The name is different but the place is the same. Joe, D, and the girls welcome you to STUDIO 5. Ofcourse some things are going to change, but rest assured, all the good stuff is staying at the spot. And for all the UG guys: Thanks for your past and continued support. For now the phone number remains the same. Call us with questions or comments. Better yet, just stop by and hang. Catch ya later.