F/stop Closing It's Doors!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Guys word of advice. Your bickering on this board will hurt both of your business. People will see you fighting and wonder if one of you might drop a dime on the other. I certainly don't want to be in the place when the cops come. Don't think its not true. Their is a cute FIP on this board who I won't see (and a more than a few guys here who backchannel with me agree) because trouble seems to follow her around.

HI BILLY-

STUDIO5 KNOWS THAT I WOULD NEVER PUT THEM IN HARMS RISK, I RESPECT PERSONAL FREEDOM WAY TOO MUCH TO ENDANGER THE GIRLS, THE CUSTOMERS AND THE MGMT. I WILL HOWEVER AS I'VE SAID BEFORE SPREAD THE TRUTH TO EACH AND EVERY BOARD THAT F/STOP BELONGS TO.

THANX FOR THE CONCERN-

Originally posted by billyS
Guys word of advice. Your bickering on this board will hurt both of your business. People will see you fighting and wonder if one of you might drop a dime on the other. I certainly don't want to be in the place when the cops come. Don't think its not true. Their is a cute FIP on this board who I won't see (and a more than a few guys here who backchannel with me agree) because trouble seems to follow her around.
I have met Mr. F/Stop, Joe and D many times and the experience has always been positive. This situation is unfortunate, but I think everyone realizes the situation is between them - not the girls and certainly not us.

Spoke with Mr. F/Stop the other night and he said (without my asking) that despite the dispute, he would NEVER drop a dime on them. I believed him. I was at Studio 5 also, and the subject never came up, but I like to think they see would see it the same way.

If either one drops a dime on the other, EVERYBODY loses. And nobody wants that.