Ethnic Festival Hookups - NY Metro Area

Not a single post on the PR parade or festival that went down. You guys are slacking.

It was easy work at the PR festival. Bagged a milf with fake titties, and a hot hood rat with an ginormous ass. Didn't do the parade, too much po-po and Latin Kings action for me.

I know there's going to be some Filipino Festival somewhere in the city within the next few weeks. I think it's be near Madison Square Park, but don't quote me on that. Chick I'm seeing, obviously a flip, told me she's going excited about it. I'll find out more details.
Please do. I'm bustin' in my pants just thinking about it.

Upcoming ethnic events

Here's a couple of events that are coming up that some may be interested in:

The Brooklyn Puerto Rican Parade
6/29/2008, 1:00 pm- 3:00 pm
Graham Ave/Debevoise St-Lindsay Park, Brooklyn

Bronx Dominican Day Parade
7/27/2008, 1:00 pm- 5:00 pm
Grand Concourse between 180 & 166 Streets, Bronx

Bronx Dominican Festival
7/17/2008-7/18/2008, 11:00 am- 5:00 pm
Clay Avenue between 173rd Street & Claremont Parkway, Bronx

OK Jersey latina lovers this is for you, just saw this advertised on Univision :

Colombian Festival, Sunday July 20th, Foschini Park, Hackensack, NJ
(Not sure of the exact times but I'm sure its an all day thing)

You can bet your bottom dollar there will be tons of hot chicas here! Have fun

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
DaveNJ called me this weekend and left a voice mail about the Colombian Day Festival in Flushing Meadow coming up this weekend. Man, I can't wait.

Hey, bunyon, let's go with your wife and hook up with chicks...

Gavy

There is a great Colombian Festival in Dover on July19th and a Peruvian Festival in Harrison on the same date. The Dover Colombian fest is great lots of people lots of Chicas. If worse comes to worse and you can't hook up there you can swing by the showplace to take care of business!

Tomorrow and Sunday at Flushing Meadow lake is the annual Hong Kong Dragon Boat Featival, from 9am to 5 pm each day.

No admission charge and lots of girls available, asian and otherwise. I have been there about 6 or 7 times over the past dozen years or so and have had moderate success in hooking up with np4p types.

You don't have to go all day. In the past I usually get there 1:30 to 2p and stay about 2 hours. There s food and entertainment available.

Nicely done, pm. Does this bring out a lot of hot Brazilians like Colombia Day festivities?
I've never gone to Colombia Day (when is this, I missed it this year??) but this festival is packed with Brazilians, many many hot girls in revealing Brazilian clothes!

It used to be just on 46th st. but a couple years ago they expanded to up and down 6th ave.
(it's frustrating that I've seen posts here the day after the festival, I thought I'd give you guys a heads up!