Ethnic Festival Hookups - NY Metro Area

Korean Harvest and Folklore Festival

Saw a sign posted on a Korean gocery store today.

Korean Harvest and Folklore Festival Saturday and Sunday 20 and 21 October (this weekend)

Chusok, Korean Harvest and Folklore Festival in Flushing Meadows
Chusok, the Korean Harvest Festival (like Thanksgiving), is celebrated every year in Flushing Meadows Park. Expect music, dancing, and eating. The Festival is a major celebration for the Korean community in New York. The first day of the celebration is the warm-up for performers, and the real crowds will come out on Sunday, October 21, for the main event.
Chusok - Korean Harvest & Folklore Festival in Flushing Meadows Park
Practice Day: October 20, 2007, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Main Festival Day: October 21, 2007 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Funny, I was just thinking about this thread yesterday. It might still be a little early, but there'll be updates soon enough.

This is going to be a great summer!

I drive thru Spanish Harlem everyday. The absolute best days are right around Puerto Rican Day Parade. Lots of street events going on uptown. Plus the best part is all the latina hotties walking around wearing skin tight next to nothing clothing. It's one day I don't mind the massive traffic jams.

In today's Daily News.

Festival del Cinco De Mayo. Sunday May 4th, 10:00am to 6:00pm Flushing Meadows Park
Quote from the paper "the largest festival in the world".

Years ago, when I first heard the name, I wondered why anyone would want to have a celebration about a sink filled with mayonnaise.

Actually, shouldn't this event be called "Quattro de Mayo"

Irish Festival (may 17)

IRISH FESTIVAL May 17, 12pm-9pm RiverWinds West Deptford NJ, Live Music,Food,Beer Garden,Step Dancers, Bagpipes and Craft Vendors.Special appearance by RONALD MCDONALDS in the Kids (MILF) Zone.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Astoria Street Festival

Mr and Mrs bunyon were in Astoria today. Bunyon called me and he was bored to tears shopping with his wife. I told him I'd be there in 20 minutes. As I am driving down Steinway, I notice there was a street festival along Broadway. The fair ran from Otro Rollo on 42nd Street down to 26th Street. Bunyon, Mrs Bunyon and I decided to check it out.

Well, nothing like picking up chicks to make you forget about Pat Benatar. There were at least 4 different women I chatted up:

1. puerto rican milf
  2. Colombian gilf
  3. young Indo-Pak Queens College student
  4. young white police officer

I only wound up getting the puerto rican milf's number. Some of you guys would think she's hot. Me? You know my taste.

The Colombian gilf was probably the hottest of the bunch. Late 30s, but a piece of ass. We made eye contact and talked a little, but then I lost track of her along the way.

The Indo-Pak student was sweet, but shy. Was about to take the bait, but somehow thought the better of it.

The cop told me her sargeant was nearby and she was pretty fresh, but gave me an in to look for her or call her at the 115th.

Nicely done,
Gavy

Oh I get it, "Sinko De Mayo" LOL

In today's Daily News.

Festival del Cinco De Mayo. Sunday May 4th, 10:00am to 6:00pm Flushing Meadows Park
Quote from the paper "the largest festival in the world".

Years ago, when I first heard the name, I wondered why anyone would want to have a celebration about a sink filled with mayonnaise.

Actually, shouldn't this event be called "Quattro de Mayo"

A couple of weeks late but that's a funny fucking line Daeng!

Mr and Mrs bunyon were in Astoria today. Bunyon called me and he was bored to tears shopping with his wife. I told him I'd be there in 20 minutes. As I am driving down Steinway, I notice there was a street festival along Broadway. The fair ran from Otro Rollo on 42nd Street down to 26th Street. Bunyon, Mrs Bunyon and I decided to check it out.

Well, nothing like picking up chicks to make you forget about Pat Benatar. There were at least 4 different women I chatted up:

1. puerto rican milf
  2. Colombian gilf
  3. young Indo-Pak Queens College student
  4. young white police officer

I only wound up getting the puerto rican milf's number. Some of you guys would think she's hot. Me? You know my taste.

The Colombian gilf was probably the hottest of the bunch. Late 30s, but a piece of ass. We made eye contact and talked a little, but then I lost track of her along the way.

The Indo-Pak student was sweet, but shy. Was about to take the bait, but somehow thought the better of it.

The cop told me her sargeant was nearby and she was pretty fresh, but gave me an in to look for her or call her at the 115th.

Nicely done,
Gavy

Either 2 for 3 or 2 for 4 thats a good day. He's definitely a contact hitter lol

Hottie Police Officers ????

......The cop ............. gave me an in to look for her or call her at the 115th.

Nicely done,
Gavy

I had the exact same thing happen to me outside of Penn Station last year.

Started chatting up this hot 30 ish Latin police officer for about 15 mins or so.

She seemed interested and while we were talking, she saw her Patrol Supervisor coming toward us.

She gave me her full name and suggested that I call the precinct and simply ask for her.

Unfortunately, I never followed up on this because i was uncomfortable with the protocall.

Does anyone know how this works???? ie..calling a FPO at the precinct for a social call?????
LOL.

Last edited:
Fellas saw a commercial for some type of Latin festival at South Street Seaport the end of this month. 5/31 Johnny Rivera and 6/1 some type of dance competition. All free, should be plenty of women. check southstreetseaport.com for more info

I know there's going to be some Filipino Festival somewhere in the city within the next few weeks. I think it's be near Madison Square Park, but don't quote me on that. Chick I'm seeing, obviously a flip, told me she's going excited about it. I'll find out more details.