Ethnic Festival Hookups - NY Metro Area

schedule

Claro!:

Flushing Meadows
Wed 7/25 thru Sun 8/5; 2pm-11pm; JPMorgan Chase Latino Cultural Festival
Sun 8/19; 10am-6pm; Peruvian Festival
Sun 9/23; 10am-6pm; Junta Hispana ("Join Latin")

Manhattan:
Sat 8/11 & Sun 8/12; 11am to 6pm; Dominican Festival (Amsterdam Ave from 190 to 193 St)
Sun 8/12; 11am to 8pm; Dominican Parade (6th Ave, 36 to 56 St)

Sun 9/2; 11am to 6pm; Brazilian Festival (6th Ave, 42 to 56 St & 46 St between 6th & 7th)

Sun 9/16; Mexican Parade (Madison Ave, 41 to 27 St)

updates are welcome!!

Colombian festival was easy work. Bagged a few hotties there, and 1 on Rosey later in the day. As an aside, two fags actually tried to talk to me. You can't get away with that shit at the DR or PR parades I'll tell you that.

Not specifically an ethnic festival, but on Aug 4 and 5 (next sat and sun)there is the Hong Kong Dragon Boat races on the main lake in Flushing Meadows. Always has asian girls available. Other girls from the corporate teams can also be had.

Bolivian festival

saw a poster this AM at one of my clients

Bolivian Festival
August 7. 2007, 7:00 PM

Queens Theater in the Park
Flushing Meadows

This one I will definitely try to make. Bolivia is the only country in south and central america that I haven't done at least one of their daughters. Maybe now I can complete that set.

The Bolivian, is my favorite part of the ethnic communities parade in Manhattan.

Their thick thighs totally bare in that unbelieveable folk costume.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
This one I will definitely try to make. Bolivia is the only country in south and central america that I haven't done at least one of their daughters. Maybe now I can complete that set.
Hmmm...now you got me thinking...

Mexico, check!
Honduras, check!
El Salvador, check!
Panama, check!
Colombia, check!
Ecuador, check!
Peru, check!
Argentina, check!

(Does a 1st generation Bolivian count??)
(Does a 1st generation Costa Rican count??)

I am missing:

Brazil
Uruguay
Paraguay
Nicaragua
Guatamala
Belize

Nice work, daengman.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
WHERE IS costa rica??
Well, do first generation girls count? I kind of lean towards "no", because if you tap a girl that says she's Irish, but in reality, her parents were born there, you are just banging a white girl, right?

then again, if I tapped one of these uber-hot first generation Indian girls that live in my area, I would count that. Soooo...I am left here alone to wonder.

That being said, it's time to go to Flushing Meadow with the Shih Tzus.

Later,
Gavy

Last edited:
Hmmm...now you got me thinking...

Mexico, check!
Honduras, check!
El Salvador, check!
Panama, check!
Colombia, check!
Ecuador, check!
Peru, check!
Argentina, check!

(Does a 1st generation Bolivian count??)

I am missing:

Brazil
Uruguay
Paraguay
Nicaragua
Guatamala
Belize

Nice work, daengman.

Gavy
See, what did I tell you!

Well, do first generation girls count? I kind of lean towards "no", because if you tap a girl that says she's Irish, but in reality, her parents were born there, you are just banging a white girl, right?

then again, if I tapped one of these uber-hot first generation Indian girls that live in my area, I would count that. Soooo...I am left here alone to wonder.

That being said, it's time to go to Flushing Meadow with the Shih Tzus.

Later,
Gavy
I tend to think a lot has to do with how "ethnic" the girl is (how immersed in her culture she is), how long her parents were in this country before she was born, etc. Things that affect how "Americanized" she is.

Here's a good example. Lets say a girl is the first daughter in a family that recently immigrated as opposed to the last daughter (assuming theres a substantial # of kids in the family). The older daughter is more likely to be a product of her home country and culture and the younger more likely to be Americanized.

Last edited:
I tend to agree with this Dave. There are no hard and fast rules with how "ethnic" a chick is. I think its more of a case by case situation. Hell, I've met some Mexican girls who've been here a decade and can't speak a word of English. They may as well be still living in Puebla.

Hey btw, sounds like you have some fans from the party last week you dog you!!!!