Episodes

It don't matter.....

They will be up and running again in about a month......Don't sweat it..... and even if someone here did drop a dime on her....big fucking deal. I have been going there since I'm 18, they get busted all the time and they always re-open. So, if you did drop a dime.....you are fighting a losing battle.

Intown can suck my ass too

If you read my earlier post (if you can read ,you half-witted moron), I describe quite accurately what occured when I tried to go to this dive. I didn't drop a dime on this place, but maybe I should have ! And there are many others on this board who will relay similar experiences (I hope I didn't use too many big words for you, since you are obviously a low-grade idiot)

Now , go jerk off and leave me alone

JJCOCKSUCKER, FUCK YOU ASSHOLE AND ALL YOUR LIFE'S BAGGAGE TOO!

I may be a low-grade idiot and half-witted moron but I wouldn't trade my life for yours if a million dollars came along with it. Your problem is quite obvious to everybody, and all the money in the world wouldn't be worth having that problem.

At least Intown and I agree on something ...

...the fact that he is a low-grade idiot and a half-witted moron !

Your brilliant comebacks put Jerry Seinfeld and Woody Allen to shame. I'm sure they'll hire you to write their material for them, since your wit is so scintillating and biting.

(And as for questioning my personal hygiene, I'd invite you to sniff my ass, but I'm afraid you'd enjoy it too much)

See you in hell, pal !!

JJCOCKSUCKER - I wrote that I MAY be an idiot and moron. See the word MAY? You know, the one with the capital letters? Still don't see it? The last I heard, the word MAY means possible, not definite. So for you to go from MAY to "the fact is" tells me all I need to know about your education, or I should say lack thereof. And you said that "I" don't know how to read? HA HA HA!

Sniff your ass? My biggest fear wouldn't be that "I" would enjoy it; it would be that "you" would enjoy it. I hear you were denied access to Episodes because they didn't have any MEN willing to service you.

Before you bore me to death ...

I'll point out that you're as funny as testicular cancer.

(BTW, the word "may" can change meaning depending on the context in which it is used. For example, "I may go to the store later" has a different meaning than "I may be a low grade moron, but at least I can find a $40 whorehouse". But why am I wasting my time explaining this???)

Last edited:
This JJ character is a real winner, isn't he? He celebrates when the Episodes girls who are only trying to make a living get busted, and then he pokes fun at the subject of cancer. One of my relatives recently died of liver cancer, so I don't find any humor in his latest post either. Maybe someday he'll understand.

Let's clarify for those who may not get it

First of all, I did not make fun of cancer victims. I pointed out that Intown's feeble attempts at humor were as funny as cancer (which means that it's not funny at all, or do I have to explain every remark in detail ?)

As for celebrating the closing of Episodes, I have no qualms about saying that I am happy that a place that refused me (and many others) entry simply for the color of my skin has been busted. If you search this site, or visit other sites, you'll find several other similar stories about their apartheid policies, such as the one a white gentlemen relays here about being told specifically not to bring any black friends in. Would I begrudge a Jewish person joy if a neo-nazi office burned down or if a skin head got his assed kicked ? Of course not (And no, I'm not comparing Episodes to the Holocaust, so nobody bother get themselves all upset). Let's see if anbody else on the board would enjoy having a door slammed in their face and being told (as the bitch there told me) it is only because of your race (or creed or religion or whatever).
As for the girls who work there, as long as there are street corners, they'll always have a job.

You just don't get it, do you, JJ. More than once in the past, I have been refused entry to an Asian-only AMP because of my race. So what did I do about it? I didn't get my feathers all ruffled and I didn't become all hot and bothered about it; I didn't wish bad things on those places or their workers; I didn't drop a dime on the establishments; I didn't celebrate when one of them got busted; I didn't rejoice at knowing the workers there got in a lot of trouble; and I didn't complain about the matter on a whoreboard. So what did I do? I MOVED ON TO OTHER PLACES. Why? BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY BAGGAGE AND I REALIZE THAT IT IS STUPID TO TRY TO GET A LEGAL RESULT OUT OF A SITUATION THAT IS NOT LEGAL IN THE FIRST PLACE. DO YOU GET IT NOW? I suggest you do the same as I've done unless you're not man enough or that baggage is continuing to strangle you.

Originally posted by Intown
You just don't get it, do you, JJ. More than once in the past, I have been refused entry to an Asian-only AMP because of my race.
Intown, there's a big difference between a place that excludes everyone but their own and a place that accepts everyone but blacks. However, it's still fucked up and wrong.

So what did I do about it? I didn't get my feathers all ruffled and I didn't become all hot and bothered about it; I didn't wish bad things on those places or their workers; I didn't drop a dime on the establishments; I didn't celebrate when one of them got busted; I didn't rejoice at knowing the workers there got in a lot of trouble; and I didn't complain about the matter on a whoreboard. So what did I do? I MOVED ON TO OTHER PLACES.
If you don't care about being wrongly excluded, you pussy, next time why don't you bend over so they could give you a good boot in the ass on the way out.

Why? BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY BAGGAGE AND I REALIZE THAT IT IS STUPID TO TRY TO GET A LEGAL RESULT OUT OF A SITUATION THAT IS NOT LEGAL IN THE FIRST PLACE. DO YOU GET IT NOW? I suggest you do the same as I've done unless you're not man enough or that baggage is continuing to strangle you.
Intown, you're the one who doesn't get it and who has who has the baggage. If that kinda behavior doesn't bother you, you probably have a white hood and cape hidden in your closet. You and that racist hillbilly bitch make a good pair.

All I know is that when I fall victim to racist behavior, if I can, I'll get even. If I can't get even I'll expose it and try to get that behavior changed. If I can't do that I'll speak out against it. I don't give a damn if it's a legal or illegal spot. If it's an illegal spot it's easier to fuck them up. I'm certainly not gonna shut up just so you can get your $40 blow job.

Fuck you.
Valjean

Last edited:
Valjean - If I was excluded due to my race in a LEGAL situation, you can bet that I would do something about it. I'm far from being a pussy. But this is an ILLEGAL situation, which makes it a horse of a totally different color. If you can't understand that vital distinction, there's no use discussing the issue any further with you.

"There's a big difference between a place that excludes everyone but their own and a place that accepts everyone but blacks".

I totally disagree with your statement. ANY racial exclusionary policy is wrong, provided it's conducted in a LEGAL setting.

And to call me a member of one of the foulest most despicable groups in mankind's history (the KKK) is pretty contemptible of you. Even with such a gross and slanderous accusation on your part, notice that I didn't return the "fuck you" back to you.

Maybe we can get Justlooking or Judge Crater to rule on this matter.

Valjean - If I was excluded due to my race in a LEGAL situation, you can bet that I would do something about it. I'm far from being a pussy. But this is an ILLEGAL situation, which makes it a horse of a totally different color. If you can't understand that vital distinction, there's no use discussing the issue any further with you.
I don't see the difference, the fact that the establishment is illegal doesn't give them the right to be racist. It just makes it easier for me to fuck them up if they fuck with me.

"There's a big difference between a place that excludes everyone but their own and a place that accepts everyone but blacks".
I totally disagree with your statement. ANY racial exclusionary policy is wrong, provided it's conducted in a LEGAL setting.
Why didn't you quote me completely? You left out "However, it's still fucked up and wrong. "

There are plenty of groups that exclude everyone but their own, quite legally, like fraternal organizations based on national origin, religious organizations, cultural organizations etc. I'm sorry, but I don't see that as being as much of a problem as accepting everyone but one group. That's just racist.

And to call me a member of one of the foulest most despicable groups in mankind's history (the KKK) is pretty contemptible of you. Even with such a gross and slanderous accusation on your part, notice that I didn't return the "fuck you" back to you.
Apparantly you haven't been on the recieving end of this racist bullshit often enough to recognise it for what it is. You absolutely don't get it. Subtle distinctions like legal or illegal make no difference. Racism is PERSONAL and just plain wrong no matter what. Your calling an aversion to, and action against racist behavior "baggage" smacks of racism on your part. Since racism pisses me off, I tend to resort to the lowest common denominator. So, Intown, fuck you.

Maybe we can get Justlooking or Judge Crater to rule on this matter.
Their rulings won't change my mind, but I wouldn't mind hearing what they have to say.

Peace,
Valjean

Last edited:
Valjean - May I ask you what your race is? Are you from a minority group like myself?

Oh, and I'm looking forward to the third "fuck you". They say that good things come in threes.

While the problem of racism in the US is a significant and important one...I don't think using Episode as a proxy for the purposes of debate is going to be very fruitful.

The underground world of commercial sex (in the US) tends to distort the thinking of otherwise rational people, and tends to amp up just about any non-trivial discussion to the point where people can't hear because of all the noise.

Also keep in mind that while Episode mgmt has at times stated what seems to be an anti-black door policy, it is also a fact that they have black customers. Nobody has quite figured out what the real policy is.

Regardless of the issues of principle here, I think it is unfair to judge a persons overall ethics, or even racial ethics, based only on what they have to say about Episode's policies. You would have to know a lot more about them to pass judgement. Life is, and people are, more complex than any specific opinion...let's not make this a black and white (sorry!) issue but rather allow for other possibilities.

For example...some providers might have sex with guys of "the opposite race" and *still* be racists. Certainly ditto for guys and vice versa. Some guys might be willing to write a pass for Episode on this issue, but on balance be very strong supporters of civil rights.

Single issue voting, or thinking, is not a very robust way to interact with the world...

justme

homo economicus
Also keep in mind that while Episode mgmt has at times stated what seems to be an anti-black door policy, it is also a fact that they have black customers. Nobody has quite figured out what the real policy is.

I'd be extremely surprised if it wasn't something like, "Blacks welcome, but no niggers."

Since many of us have seen men of color in Episodes, JJ's tirade isn't on behalf of his race; it's solely and selfishly on behalf of himself alone. His attitude of "I don't care if everybody else loses a good watering hole because I couldn't get in" is completely against the comraderie and information-sharing philosophy that this whoreboard is based on. And because of that, I find his previous posts repulsive.

Valjean - May I ask you what your race is? Are you from a minority group like myself?
Yes, I'm a member of a minority group. Which one is irrelevant to this discussion, these days even WASPs are a minority, especially in this city.

Oh, and I'm looking forward to the third "fuck you". They say that good things come in threes.
You haven't said anything to piss me off this time, However, I'm sure you'll get around to it .

Last edited: